Funny? Offensive? You decide..............
Saturday, May 17, 2008
It's better than being called a horse faced has been.................
"I would play the sexy MILF, obviously." Tori Spelling dreams up a role for the Beverly Hills, 90210 remake, insisting she'd play a hot mother on the show.
This may explain those nasty photos that were released earlier this year..............
City star Kristin Davis can't even sip wine because she's an alcoholic.
The actress, 43, admits she used love to drink wine but can no longer trust herself to stick to just one glass - so she prefers not to indulge at all.
Davis tells tabloid the Globe she has been sober for 18 years and reveals therapy sessions helped her beat boozing.
She says, "I am an alcoholic. I know people who have abused alcohol and now they can have one (drink) and they're fine and I respect that. I'd love to have a glass of wine, but what if I have another, then another? My life is too important for me to risk that."
Mike, Mike, Mike......what a douche............
But judging by this racy picture of her sharing a steamy kiss with a co-star, Joss Stone has taken no such measures in her latest project.
The singer promised her first ever film role would see her share a passionate smooch with a female actress and romantic comedy Snappers does not disappoint.
There are rumblings in the political world that the purposed "Dream Ticket" of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton may not come to fruition. Current Barack Obama supporter and former Senator Bill Bradley is said to be the current hot name being bandied about as Barack's pick for his VP. The man who gave Al Gore a strong fight in 2000 may just be the perfect running mate for Barack.............Stay tuned..
Naming them Apple and Moses wasn't bad enough.....................
The actress says she was never given any money by her movie director father Bruce when she left college, and her two kids - Apple, 4, and Moses, 2 - will have to pay their own way too.
She tells The Times, “My father made it very clear that the day I left university I was on my own.
“He didn’t give me any money and I really struggled and I waitressed and bought cigarettes out of tips and tried to get to auditions with no gas.
“The worst thing you can do is give a child a trust fund. They know they’ll get it when they’re 18 or 21. And it just kills passion.”
Just please stop singing.................
The 'Lost in Translation' actress - who recently got engaged to actor Ryan Reynolds - revealed it's important for her lover to shower her with affection.
She said: "What I've learned is that men certainly think differently about women and relationships from the way women approach being with men. There's a need for intimacy on both sides but women need to express that more. Women need to feel loved if they're in a relationship."
Friday, May 16, 2008
"Grey's Anatomy" star BROOKE SMITH has a new addition to her family, a baby girl the actress adopted from Ethiopia, it is reported by People magazine.
This is the second daughter for the actress, who plays Dr. Erica Hahn on the hit ABC series. Brooke and husband STEVEN LUBENSKY, a cinematographer, are the parents of 5-year-old FANNY.
George Clooney will topline, and his Smoke House partner Grant Heslov will helm, "Men Who Stare at Goats."
Pic is an adaptation of British journalist Jon Ronson's book about the U.S. Army's First Earth Battalion, a unit that was to use paranormal powers. Title refers to the notion that one can kill a goat by staring at it.
Script was penned by Brit Peter Straughan ("How to Lose Friends and Alienate People"). The project has been around for some time, but international buyers only just received the script this week as the Cannes fest and market got started. Script topped the 2007 Brit List of best unproduced screenplays.
Isabella still loooks great! Without the makeup and outfits of course................
Sundance Channel: Isabella Rossellini’s eight-part short film series about the sex life of insects and various creatures “Green Porno,” premiered on sundancechannel.com and on HELIO’s mobile service on May 5, 2008. The series will be available on Sundance Channel VOD in June, 2008 and will air on Sundance Channel in July, 2008. A selection of Rossellini’s “Green Porno” shorts premiered at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival and the 2008 Berlin international Film Festival. The series will be available beginning May 5th, 2008 at sundancechannel.com/greenporno; for more information on HELIO go to helio.com.
"Zodiac" was a great film. Let's hope the magic spills over..................
When I was a kid, all we did was watch commercials............
Fox Broadcasting Co. is shaking up the commercial TV model with "Remote-Free TV."At its upfront presentation Thursday, the network announced it will air two new drama series, J.J. Abrams' "Fringe" and Joss Whedon's "Dollhouse," with dramatically reduced commercial breaks."It's a simple concept and potentially revolutionary," Fox Entertainment Chairman Peter Liguori said. "We're going to have less commercials, less promotional time, and less reason for viewers to use the remote. We're going to redefine the viewing experience."Both "Fringe" and "Dollhouse" would have network commercial loads of about five minutes per hour, about half the usual. The commercial pods would also be shorter and they would have about half the promo load as well.
And they said it wouldn't last..........(wink, wink)
The honeymoon may be over for Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon – but the two are obviously still basking in newlywedded bliss. Cannon was hard at work Thursday night, playing DJ at an Operation Smile fund-raising event in New York City. And his new bride – wearing five-inch heels and a fitted Ralph Lauren dress – was there to show her support. So, two weeks after their surprise island nuptials, how is married life going? "Fantastic," Carey told PEOPLE. Later, she added, "It's a stone smash!"
Sylvester Stallone's busty ex Brigitte Nielsen wants to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her Playboy magazine cover - by baring all for the men's magazine again.
The actress/model announced her plans during an appearance on the Billy Bush Radio Show in Los Angeles, admitting she'll undergo cosmetic surgery to look her best for the big reveal in December. Nielsen explains she's planning a face lift and a boob lift and reduction.
She says, "I wanna look up and say, `Oh, I like myself. I don't like my lines... I'm gonna do the boobs; I'm gonna lift them and be a bit more discreet and then I will do Playboy. Twenty years ago, I did the cover of Playboy... I wanna do Playboy December this year. I'm gonna be 45."
Ummmmmmmm....what the hell does he mean "strange"?
Shia LaBeouf has a crush on Natalie Portman. The 21-year-old actor has a "strange attraction" to the 'Star Wars' actress and would have loved it if she had been cast alongside him in 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.'
He said: "I thought it would have been cool to see Natalie Portman in this movie as the daughter, but that didn't happen. But I was on that bandwagon. I was in the Natalie Portman fan club. I have a strange attraction to Natalie Portman."
The show is fake, the ratings are real.........
Monday night's season finale of The Hills was watched by 2.94 million viewers between the ages of 12 and 34 and 3.77 total viewers, MTV announced Wednesday.
The ratings made The Hills finale the most watched show in its time period among 12-34-year-olds across both cable and broadcast networks.
The Hills is the top original cable series this year among its demo – and makes up 7 out of the top 10 cable shows among young viewers.
The season premiere of The Hills in March drew an average of 4.7 million total viewers.
This season of The Hills reached over 43 million total viewers and was the highest rated season of an MTV series since Real World XIV: San Diego in 2004.
Foreigner performing "Feels like the first time: live in 1993.
Vince Vaughn turned down a threesome. Candy Kirby
A Hayden Panettiere - Angelina Jolie sex tape would crash the Internet! Hayden's Countdown
Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson are just friends. In Case You Didn't Know
Penelope Cruz and Monica Cruz want you to touch the Mango! NewsToob
Lisa Marie Presley is huge. Popbytes
Hillary Duff shocks John Cusack! Sexy Sandy Says
Yup, I'll be watching.................
Promotional stunts for the series are planned all over New York City today, TelevisionWeek’s Josef Adalian reports.
Fox also passed along the following photos.
Dawson Creekers, rejoice! Images of Joshua Jackson in his comeback role are here. He’s still looking a little angst-ridden, but what do you expect after six years on the teen soap followed by forgettable film roles?
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Maybe she could play a cavewoman in her next project...........
Asked how to describe her relationship with Stuart Townsend, Charlize adopts a cavewoman grunt and says "Man, Woman. Like To touch each other."
Rihanna is all set to make pop chart history today when she becomes the female artist with the biggest jump to number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
Her "Take a Bow" is expected to rocket to the top of the singles chart from a lowly 53, thanks to a whopping 267,000 digital download sales.The song's jump is the second-best leap to the top, trailing only Rihanna's duet partners Maroon 5 who scored a number one with "Makes Me Wonder" a year ago after a 63-position hike from 64.
Rihanna's collaboration with Maroon 5 on "If I Never See Your Face Again" is expected to be one of the new charts highest debuts when the official countdown is released.
Kirsten, I can offer you the job of being Geno's World's official model. Call me...........
Hollywood actress KIRSTEN DUNST has been axed by fashion house Miu Miu, according to reports.The Spider-Man star followed in the footsteps of Selma Blair, Kim Basinger, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Lindsay Lohan when she was unveiled as the spokesmodel for the company in November (07).But the company has reportedly parted ways with Dunst - and has replaced her with Johnny Depp's girlfriend, Vanessa Paradis.According to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, the autumn (08) campaign featuring Paradis will be shot by famous fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Pioggott later this year (08).A Miu Miu spokeswoman declined to comment.
Catherine Wheel's video for "I Want To Touch You".
Britney Spears goes on vacation with Mel Gibson!!! Britney Spears Is Not Dead Yet
Kourtney Kardashian is flashy. Celebslam
What is that????? Evil Beet
Emanuelle Chirqui is quite the woman! Fire Cubed
Ali Larter is my hero. NewsToob
"Supernatural" finale spoilers. Televisionista
Bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman's TV show will return to the air this summer, months after it was pulled when the reality star used a racial slur in a profanity-laced tirade.
Filming has begun on the fifth season, according to executives with A&E, the cable network that broadcast "Dog the Bounty Hunter." Reruns of the show will start June 25, with new episodes, including ones from the fourth season that have not previously aired, coming a few weeks later.....
The actor cannot understand why the network dropped the program and even took the time to meet with Fox executives Peter Liguori and Kevin Reilly on Saturday.
He says, "They have let it go. We were told all this time we were in good shape and we were coming back. I'm not really sure what the real reasoning is. I think they ended up with a show that was going to be a great show. It was a great show."
I'd have to say a goat comparison is more appropriate................
The 'Lost' actress admits she could have avoided being poisoned but was "too cheap" to move.
She told US talk show host Jay Leno: "I bought a house last summer and ended up finding out it was completely mould infested. I was getting poisoned by the mould and therefore got very ill for four months, but I didn't move, even though I knew there was something wrong because I'm just really cheap."
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I thought everyone smokes in France..........
US actor and director Sean Penn lit up and led a minor revolt at the Cannes film festival against France's draconian new anti-smoking laws.
Penn, the head of the jury that will pick the best films, pulled out a cigarette and puffed on it at a press conference with fellow jury members, in defiance of laws in place since January that ban smoking in public enclosed spaces.
He only took a couple of drags before putting it aside and getting back to answering reporters' questions.
But jury member Marjane Satrapi, an Iranian director clearly inspired by her colleague's defiance, then asked to much laughter if anyone minded if she smoked "for medical reasons."
She then lit a cigarette, with Penn and French actress Jeanne Balibar quickly following suit.
Hello Dolly............. The YouTube audio file contains some language that your boss won't appreciate...............
Nciole Richie is apparantly in tears and showcasing an incredible HULK rage! A cage match with Lindsay Lohan is imminent!
I'm sure that nothing too crazy happened..............
While Nicole Richie was home caring for her baby, her fiancé Joel Madden spent a boozy night partying with Lindsay Lohan. Needless to say, Nicole was crushed.
The trouble started for the new mom after she decided to stay home with their 4-month-old daughter, Harlow, while Joel deejayed at Hornitos' Cinco de Mayo party at Crown Bar in L.A. However, while there, the Good Charlotte rocker seemed more interested in a seductive Lindsay than in spinning records.
"Their heads were practically touching, and he had his leg over hers," says one onlooker. "Joel has a flirtatious side, and he definitely wasn't turning her away."
Nicole was immediately alerted to the situation by her arch-frenemy Paris Hilton, who sent her a devastating text message: Lindsay was all over Joel!
Making the situation worse, Nicole frantically tried to call Joel, but he wasn't answering his phone.
"He was so zeroed in on Lindsay, he never heard his cell ring," a friend of the couple tells Star. "Nicole felt so incredibly helpless and upset that she threw her phone against the wall in a rage."
The little dude has it in the bag.........
"American Idol" is feeling some heat after all-time low ratings -- and now "Extra" has the exclusive reactions from every "Idol" insider on the rumors that America's #1 show is getting a makeover next season! "We've suffered from the lack of personality because [the contestants] don't say anything," Simon said to "Extra," "people want to see emotion!" While this season's singers may have lacked emotion, judges Simon and Randy encourage viewers not to rush to judgment. "It's like the whole country's watching this show," says Cowell, "so I actually don't trust the system." Jackson agrees, saying "The last I checked, there's still more viewers than any show on TV -- it's all good, baby."
It's all good for the superstar show, but what about for their partner in judging, Paula Abdul? Tabloids are swirling with rumors that judge nice may be getting the "Idol" ax -- but host Ryan Seacrest nixed the speculation, confirming that Abdul isn't going anywhere!Tonight, the biggest change on "Idol" will be for the contestant getting the boot. Watch as three become two -- tonight on FOX!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (331)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
05/11 - 05/18
- Video: Hillary Clinton played by Adolf Hitler????
- Tori Spelling calls herself a sexy MILF!
- Kristen Davis is a recovering alchoholc who hasn't...
- Video: Bill Belichick BLASTS his cheating accuser!...
- Video: Mike Huckabee jokes about Barack Obama gett...
- Video: New Kids On The Block perfom their greatest...
- Video: American Idol, Taylor Hicks talks about goi...
- Joss Stone has a smoking hot lesbian makeout scene...
- Angelina Jolie nude pregnant pictures make me squi...
- Bill Bradley to be chosen by Barack Obama for Vice...
- Gwyneth Paltrow denies her children trust funds!
- Scarlett Johansson wants you to love her!
- Jennifer Love Hewitt loves herself...and says you ...
- Grey's Anatomy's Brooke Smith adopts a playmate fo...
- George Clooney to get paid a boatload of cash to s...
- Isabella Rossellini starts a porno TV series!
- Spider-man 4 and Spider-man 5 to be filmed at the ...
- Video: Alicia Keys sings "If I Ain't Got You".
- Video: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's family life....
- FOX TV to go commercial free!...almost....
- KFC offers free food to Rihanna and Chris Brown!
- Mariah Carey is thrilled with her two week old mar...
- Who will die on "Desperate Housewives"???
- Brigitte Nielsen wants to pose nude in Playboy aga...
- Shia LaBeouf says he has a strange attraction to N...
- "The Hills" crushes the competion in the ratings!
- Links that feel like the first time!
- President Tom Cruise???
- J.J. Abrams brings Joshua Jackson back from the "F...
- Charlize Theron talks about her relationship like ...
- People confirms Geno's World's post of 4 days ago....
- Rihanna to make Billboard history!
- Kirsten Dunst fired from modeling job!
- Links that want to touch you!
- "Dog The Bounty Hunter" returns to A&E. (Now known...
- Kelsey Grammer is outraged that his TV show is can...
- Victoria Beckham calls herself a miserable cow!
- Evangeline Lilly talks about being poisoned, cheap...
- Seann Penn tells France to take his cigarette and ...
- Dolly Parton threatens to sue Howard Stern!
- Nciole Richie is apparantly in tears and showcasin...
- What's the truth behind the "American Idol" firing...
- Video: Barack Obama - Curious George t-shirts draw...
- RANT!!!! YELLl!!! SCREAM!! SAY SOMETHING!!!
- Jodie Foster is single after the end of a 14 year ...
- Spencer Pratt answers the 5 dudes in a car questio...
- Jessica Simpson reacts to John Mayer - Jennifer An...
- Angelina Jolie confirms that she's expecting twins...
- Video: Condoleezza Rice denies Vice President rumo...
- Stephen Colbert defends Bill O'Reilly's rant!
- Are you ready for a "21 Jump St" movie??
- Tom Cruise Helps David and Victoria Beckham's sex ...
- ET to show Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's Roller C...
- Video: Jimmy Fallon talks to Conan O'Brien about t...
- Scarlett Johansson and Penelope Cruz have a lesbia...
- Reese Witherspoon doesn't want to have her kids se...
- Listen to 2 new Journey songs in their entirety!
- Links that are renegades!
- Rumer Willis to be the next Bruno!
- Cynthia Nixon blasts Sarah Jessica Parker's hat!
- "American Idol" producer talks about the David Arc...
- John McCain to appear on Saturday Night Live this ...
- LeBron James swears at his Mother after she goes a...
- Maroon 5 - Rihanna Video premieres on MTV!
- Alyssa Milano blogs about her ABC pilot.
- Rachel Nichols looks buff as "Scarlett" on the "G....
- Kid Rock comes to robbed Boy Scout troop's rescue!...
- Video: Mariah Carey sings the National Anthem for ...
- Video: Jimmy Buffett talks about his new children'...
- Video: "Sex and the City" premiere!
- Shocker! Denise Richards likes bad boys!
- Barrack Obama's campaign hit with the N word, hang...
- Katie Holmes is hitting Broadway. Broadway may not...
- Jessica Alba talks about her vagina, sex and Charl...
- Drew Barrymore hunts down Hit and Run driver!
- Links that dream while they sleep!
- Sarah Jessica Parker attacks reporters at the "Sex...
- Are you ready for a Miley Cyrus - John Travolta du...
- Christina Ricci is afraid of getting eaten by a bo...
- It's official. Ryan Seacrest is a douche bag for l...
- Video: "American Idol"'s David Archuletta's Vocal ...
- Links that rise like Lazarus!
- Parvati flirts, schemes and lies her way to winnin...
- Bono celebrates his birthday with Brad Pitt.
- Heidi Montag vs. Lauren Conrad. Round #2,098 on EL...
- Denials of Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson's engagemen...
- Alanis Morissette talks about depression and hitti...
- Video: Shia Leboeuf dresses as a woman!
- ▼ 05/11 - 05/18 (88)
- ► 2007 (1899)
- ► 2006 (585)