Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Journey adds another show to tour. Who will lead them? Patty Smyth????
Melodic Rock is reporting: A week or so back I posted news of Journey's first show for 2008 - in Chile, South America. Well...now a second date has been added! First Journey show is on February 21th at Festival of Viña del Mar, at Quinta Vergara Arena, 25.000 seat capacity.The new Second Journey show is on February 23 at Estadio San Carlos de Apoquindo in Santiago, 40.000 seat capacity. Opener bands to this show: Earth, Wind & Fire and Peter Frampton!..........
There has been quite a bit of buzz saying that singer Arnel Pineda will be named the new lead singer replacing Jeff Scott Soto who replaced Steve Augeri who replaced Steve Perry.....Now there is a bit of buzz saying that Scandal leader & Mrs. John McEnroe, Patty Smyth is set to join the band. Patty has of course recorded Journey's "Only The Young" for Scandal..........
Posted by Geno at 9:13 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
11/25 - 12/02
- Jessica Simpson denies having anything done to her...
- Elle MacPherson cuts like a knife for Bryan Adams....
- Wayne Newton threatened to kick Johnny Carson's a$...
- John Travolta seen in Koreatown gay spa.
- The new Wonder Woman is .................hot!
- Van Halen does not jump for Rolling Stone.
- Keira Knightly hates celebrity parties.
- Michelle Rodriguez gets off on speed.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is engaged to a lover of big ...
- Lindsay Lohan owes me a couple of bucks.
- Vanessa Hudgens whines about fame.
- Nicole Kidman punishes her children for not callin...
- Links that are never gone.
- An open letter to Charisma Carpenter regarding her...
- Journey adds another show to tour. Who will lead t...
- Owen Wilson's suicide attempt leads to countless d...
- Carson Daly is a scab.
- Blind woman takes over as judge on "America's Next...
- Jessica Alba is afraid of being plowed.
- Paris Hilton wants to destroy children's lives jus...
- Links that are sleepless.
- David Beckham's limo blows exaust fumes in cancer ...
- Shirley MacLaine calls Nicole Kidman an alien.
- Marilyn Manson wants to break record for bathing w...
- U2's concert drawing power is gone.
- Britney Spears wants to kill 2 Chinese twin childr...
- ▼ 11/25 - 12/02 (26)
- ► 2006 (585)