I can see her in a barn..................
The former manager who is suing Britney Spears for commissions he's owed since December is now offering the troubled star career advice. Johnny Wright claims Spears stopped paying him a share of her earnings last Christmas, even though a five-year deal she struck with the Svengali doesn't end until February 2008.
But even though he isn't receiving anything from the pop star, he's still happy to offer her pointers.
He tells In Touch Weekly magazine, "She really needs to get out of L.A. and that environment of wild people and negative situations. She needs to move to some farm, concentrate on her mom and her kids, and put her career on hold until she's happy with herself."
Wright filed a lawsuit, seeking unspecified damages and attorney fees, in Florida on Monday.
Melody Zephyr performs a song for Geno's World
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2013 (1351)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3026)
10/28 - 11/04
- AOL's top unsexy male stars list includes Ryan Phi...
- Perez Hilton says that Kiefer Sutherland looked dr...
- Hayden Panettiere talks to Access Hollywood about ...
- Led Zeppelin postpones concert due to Jimmy Page's...
- Britney Spears told to become a farmer.
- Jason Antone buzz!
- Dexter continues to impress.
- Links that don't have to live like refugees.
- Lance Bass did NOT marry a woman in 1999.
- "The Hills" is casting for Heidi and Spencer's wed...
- Britney Spears wants to have sex with Kim Kardashi...
- Links that come to see the show.
- Rachel Weisz is a cute Snow White.
- Eliza Dushku to star in new Fox series masterminde...
- Waitress refuses to serve Lindsay Lohan booze.
- Jennifer Aniston sees dead people.
- Links that are headstrong.
- Kiefer Sutherland says he will not sign autographs...
- Jennifer Lopez's career is sinking. Her child may ...
- New Oasis CD to have no lyrics?
- Jon Bon Jovi talks about being a drug pusher.
- Heather Mills kills dog.
- Links that look at the heart of the sunrise.
- Halle Berry's relationship with her abusive father...
- Would you rather shower with Peter Gabriel, The Be...
- Bill O'reilly's camera crew ambushes Rosie O'Donne...
- Justin Timberlake stiffs waitstaff, insults father...
- Links that like trouble and want more.
- Expose's Gioia responds to Paula Abdul's controver...
- Prince Harry spends $3,000 on booze in one night.
- Amanda Peet treated her husband like a slave and w...
- Paula Abdul calls American Idol excruciating and s...
- Is Britney Spears catching Tony Romo's passes?
- William Shatner can't believe he's not in the upco...
- Jewish group organizes to protest Halle Berry Jewi...
- Gretchen Wilson says airplane disturbance was all ...
- ▼ 10/28 - 11/04 (36)
- ► 2006 (585)
Geno's World Archive
Alyssa Milano ASIA Audrina Patridge Audrina Patridge #2 Bikini Brad Pitt Britney Spears Dream Theater Ellen Degeneres Eva Mendes George Clooney Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Garner Jennifer Lopez Jennifer Love Hewitt Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Jessica Simpson Katy Perry Kelly Ripa Keeley Hazell Kim Kardashian Lindsay Lohan Marillion Miley Cyrus Pam Anderson Paris Hilton Paula Abdul Playboy Sarah Palin Scarlett Johansson Tara Reid Will Smith Yes Zac Efron