Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Are you ready for "Goonies 2"?
The original was a classic. Why screw it up? Why?
Back in August, the “Goonies” rumor mill went into overdrive when Corey Feldman revealed to MTV News that talks had resumed for a possible animated sequel to the classic 80s flick. Now his co-star Sean Astin has weighed in, exclaiming that as far as he’s concerned, “Goonies 2” is an “absolute certainty.”
Posted by Geno at 10:57 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (322)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
10/07 - 10/14
- "O.C." and "Dirty Sexy Money" star enters outpatie...
- Halle Berry talks about racism in Hollywood
- Inmate takes restraining order out on Britney Spea...
- Links that look at scenes from a memory.
- Eva Mendes gardens in the nude.
- Rachel Ray is called evil for endorsing Dunkin Don...
- "My Girl" is engaged.
- Sharon Osbourne blows kisses to the Hoff.
- Links that spend time on sentimental street.
- Kimberley Stewart's nose job gets noticed.
- John Edwards is confronted by affair allegations.
- Joaquin Phoenix hangs up on writer after being a r...
- Lance talks about Justin and Britney in his new bo...
- Links that get by with a little help from their fr...
- John Travolta wants to be the Spice Girls' pilot.
- Maura Tierney buys uniforms for "ER" crew's softba...
- Letterman doesn't ask Jennifer Lopez about pregnan...
- Kim Raver has a baby boy.
- Ben Affleck pimps out Jennifer Garner to meet Mann...
- Davi Hasselhoff hospitalized due to severe drinkin...
- TV Spoilers!!!!
- Links that go their separate ways.
- The fifty best breasts in movie history.
- Are you ready for "Goonies 2"?
- Kate Hudson and Dax Shepard's PDA make fellow gym ...
- CEO who called Lindsay Lohan discourteous and unpr...
- Ashley Tisdale talks about doing it again and agai...
- Links that have a magic power.
- Jessica Alba gets nervous around men? Please!
- Prince Harry inhales vodka and risks brain damage....
- Gioia spotted with Randy Jackson and Ryan Seacrest...
- There will never be a President George Clooney.
- Michelle Rodriguez wasn't proud of "Lost".
- Kid Rock slams Sean Penn over the war
- ▼ 10/07 - 10/14 (35)
- ► 2006 (585)