The "Sex and The City" movie in the works has people wagging their tongues about a "Friends" movie. Not so fast.........
Jennifer Aniston has ruined the chances of a 'Friends' reunion by saying she will never play Rachel Green again.
The Hollywood actress has cut short chances of a TV special or movie version of the hit show by saying she isn't interested in reprising her role.
A source said: "There have been whispers of a 'Friends' movie for a while now, especially with the 'Sex and the City' film finally getting the go-ahead."
"But it can't happen without Jen and she thinks 'Friends' has had it's time and she should move on with her film career."
"I think if they were given a chance the rest of the cast would probably go for it but Jen sees playing Rachel again - even in a film - as going back, not moving forward."
"She wants to earn respect as a movie actress in her own right and take on more seriously roles to stretch her acting ability."
"She sees making a 'Friends' movie as a failure on her part."
'Friends', which won prestigious Emmy and Golden Globe awards, was a global hit spanning 10 series between 1994 and 2004. It also starred Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry, Matt Le Blanc, David Schwimmer and Lisa Kudrow
Friday, July 20, 2007
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (305)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
07/15 - 07/22
- Exclusive: Evan Rachel Wood's PR people mum on Woo...
- Jennifer Love Hewitt's says her breasts have a car...
- Yardbirds reunion too good to be true.
- Chick fight! Madonna vs. Morrisey!!!
- Sex and The City Movie has no Mr. Big....yet.
- Lindsay Lohan ran around rehab naked?
- Links that get by with a little help from their fr...
- Special delivery?
- Sting brings his own chef to restaurant.
- Jennifer Aniston will never be Rachel Green again....
- I won't be back.
- Joe is going, going, gonorrhea from Big Brother.
- Britney to shoot "Get Back" video.
- Dave Chappelle is seen by a CNN reporter at the Wh...
- Links that wonder if President Logan is still aliv...
- Crikey! They stole my movie!
- Tom Scholz is not Michael Vick.
- Hayden Panettiere to sing with stars this weekend....
- Kelly Clarkson's "My December" sinking fast & call...
- Tori Spelling pimps out her 5 month old son.
- Paula Abdul has a new man. He must be insane.
- Links that are warriors.
- Wasn't Dabney Coleman actually famous?
- I have the answer to US magazine's question.
- Mel B marrying her boyfriend because “Stephen’s go...
- Donkey!!!! 2 more movies!!!
- Lindsay Lohan is "ecstatic".
- Hootie has staff infection.
- The Nine returns!!
- Ashlee Simpson is not pregnant...she just has gas....
- Rosie O'Donnell nude pictures are ruining my life ...
- Christina Aguilera springs to Britney's defense.
- Lance Bass picks up guys on planes.
- Michael Vick indicted by Feds for dog fighting.
- Links that go high enough.
- Michael Bolton to record duet album with Nicolette...
- Gisele makes more than A-Rod.
- The Police argue about future CD plans.
- Fergie's Mom asks her about her stripper pole.
- Pregnancy rumor mill part 2.
- Th Kucinich love story. Where's the mind control??...
- Paris Hilton to record new CD. Jailhouse Rock rema...
- Alyssa Milano does NOT have a face for radio.
- Everything you need to know about The Simpsons mov...
- Mel Gibson is at it again.....
- Angelina Jolie goes badass on Brad Pitt over Jenni...
- Jon Lovitz kicks the crap out of Andy Dick.
- Luke Skywalker has a thing for Natalie Portman.
- Trump wants Rosie for Celebrity Apprentice.
- Love's links are lacking.
- Nicole Richie's baby has 4 or 5 possible fathers?
- Snoop TV? Will I get a buzz watching?
- What's better than Lindsay Lohan nude pics? How ab...
- Ace Ventura 3? Great! No Jim Carrey? Bah.
- Kelly Clarkson to go down under.
- The perfect vacation.
- Deadwood delays make fans scream "@$^%&*&@!"
- Isaiah Washington to sign NBC deal.
- Aaron Eckhart is "Two Faced"
- Links that still rock to beats so lonely.
- Applauding at the end of a movie is retarded.
- Sienna Miller loves being called a c***.
- Victoria Beckham says she's chop Eddie Murphy's di...
- ▼ 07/15 - 07/22 (63)
- ► 2006 (585)