Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Foreigner to release new CD with familiar material.
Foreigner is getting ready to release a new CD at the end of this year or early next year. The band is said to be recording new versions of some of their older hits including a stripped down version of 1987's "Say You Will".....Please. Say you won't do that. I love Foreigner. Their music was fabulous in the 70's, 80's and 90's. "Jukebox Hero", "Feels Like The First Time", "Urgent' etc. are true classics. To go into the studio and rerecord these classics without lead singer Lou Gramm is a crime. The current lineup includes founder Mick Jones, Jason Bonham on drums and Kelly Hanson on vocals. Billboard
Posted by Geno at 8:13 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1682)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
06/03 - 06/10
- Buy your way into a Will Ferrell movie for a good ...
- Bush meets with Pope. Hilarity ensues.
- Morrissey news that surprisingly isn't uplifting.
- I worried all night about Paris.
- No raise for Mr. Big.
- 3 more years for Beckham.
- For Geno's consideration.
- Scooter and Paris play by different rules.
- Links that do not answer Hoff's calls.
- George Michael banned from driving. Unfortunately,...
- Bush hides in hotel room to avoid G8 talks and Bon...
- Evan Rachel Wood'd ex is devastated
- Stray Rod gets dumped by Boys & Girls Club & drops...
- Breaking News! A pissed of Bono takes his glasses ...
- Enrique goes to McDonalds and ends up defending si...
- I vote for full contact golf.
- Prince William spends $1,700 on booze at supermark...
- Links brought to tears by Jericho's return!
- Man sues Energy drink makers over long lasting ere...
- Paris is a "Free Bird".
- Bono wants to change the world. I want to change h...
- Luke Wilson screams at the elderly in front of Lan...
- McCain and Rudy hate Iowa.
- Paris to be released today?
- The greatest rock guitarist you never heard of!
- Jim Carrey goes gay for prison drama.
- Just say no to Kelly Ripa wristbands.
- Links not involved in a cold war.
- Paris and family run out on Mr. Chow bill right be...
- Michelle Marsh Marketing Madness.
- God hits Rudy Giuliani with lightning.
- Drew shapes up.
- Man jumps on Popemobile.
- I had to go to Canada to find a Paris supporter.
- Aerosmith deny breakup rumors.
- Zooey will follow the yellow brick road.
- Links not afraid to kiss for a laugh.
- Fired Producer sues NBC for a million dollars.
- Hillary has Faith Faith Faith. Edwards sins every ...
- Ask Keeley the questions burning in your soul.
- Foreigner to release new CD with familiar material...
- Richard Simmons prays for Paris
- Will Kate be hot in a parka?
- I have a moment with Leo Dicaprio.
- Links that do not talk to the dead.
- Hot chicks.
- Edwards attacks Kucinich over way too hot wife.
- Country mourns loss of Paris.
- Man downloads Jack Bauer and gets arrested.
- Rosie replacement speculation.
- ▼ 06/03 - 06/10 (51)
- ► 2006 (585)