Saturday, September 15, 2012
Friday, September 14, 2012
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Posted by Geno at 7:16 PM
Posted by Geno at 4:32 PM
And then there's the fun stuff. "Breaking Bad" isn't coming back until next summer. I HAVE TO SEE HOW IT ENDS! I MUST LIVE!!! I'm at the end of reading the last "Game of Thrones" book "Dance with Dragons". Holy crap. I can't die before I learn what happens to my favorite characters. Alyssa Milano has a new ABC series starting next year. I can't imagine not seeing it! Julie Benz's SYFY series doesn't premiere for a while. I HAVE to see her pretty face on TV again!!
It's interesting what goes through your head when faced with a serious illness. I promise to keep fighting hard. I promise to win. I promise to see what the hell Walter White does next on "Breaking Bad".......
Crap. I have cancer
An update from Geno about his battle with cancer
An update about my battle with cancer
Posted by Geno at 11:44 AM
Posted by Geno at 11:26 AM
Posted by Geno at 8:43 AM
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Posted by Geno at 5:20 PM
Posted by Geno at 5:16 PM
Monday, September 10, 2012
Posted by Geno at 2:20 PM
Posted by Geno at 8:54 AM
Posted by Geno at 6:49 AM
Sunday, September 09, 2012
I hate being a whiner. Poor me? Bah!!! I'm blogging about my battle with cancer because it helps my fight emotionally. I also want people to learn from my experience. Things aren't right with your body? Get a colonoscopy. Doctor says you are too young? Go to a different doctor! If you are a woman, don't hesitate getting a mammogram. It may save your life.
This past week, I met with two different surgeons. They will perform surgery on me after the chemo has hopefully done it's job. I meet with a chemo and a radiation doctor early this week and I hope to start treatment in the near future. This past week was filled with more scans and exams than I count. I am grateful that I am being cared for so well!
My spirits remain high. The news isn't great, but I am in great hands. My attitude has been helped a tremendous amount by the support I have received from YOU!!! I received a phone call from Michael Chiklis this week that is still making me smile. How can I go wrong when Michael is in my corner? James Morrison also gave me a moving pep talk via phone. The White Haired Man has such a kind soul!! Jenny McCarthy, Jenny Mollen, Jason Biggs, Nia Vardalos, Chris Gorham, Josh Groban, Julie Benz, Kristen Johnston, Jeri Ryan, Bianca Kajlich, Alyssa Milano, Eliza Dushku, Clare Kramer, Autumn Reeser, Holly Marie Combs & Jaimie Alexander have all sent me their support publicly and privately. I thank you all. The support has brought me to tears at times. But in a good way. I am so moved and feel so strong with this support!
My Twitter and Facebook pals have been tremendous. Renee sent me a fabulous "I'm Making Cancer My Bitch" t-shirt. Lori's daily hugs make me feel loved! Martha's video touched me deeply. Cora's advice was so great and on and on. I can't thank everyone, but please know that every single e-mail, tweet, Facebook comment etc. means the world to me. I will win! I promise.
Posted by Geno at 12:55 PM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
09/09 - 09/16
- Will Arnett Talks Working With Ron Howard On New E...
- McDonald’s adds calorie counts to menus
- "Walking Dead" season 3 trailer
- Kindergartner sent home with stranger
- Christina Applegate & Will Arnett: What's Happenin...
- Check out festival's 7-ft, 600-lb. pie
- Kellie Pickler Opens Up About Shaving Her Head
- Triple H brings man with Down's Syndrome into the ...
- Seth MacFarlane: Saturday Night Live Season Premie...
- Gabriel Mann on "Revenge" Romances
- Ellen Degeneres: The Weekly Tweetly Roundup
- Jessica Alba & others are "Women Doing Good"
- Lady Gaga: 'I want to smell like a slut'
- Missing woman found alive in her freezer
- Dina Lohan's Bizarre Interview With Dr. Phil
- Dwight Freeney's Cereal Commercial
- Bingo Hein the Service Dog's "Lick It List"
- Sarah Shahi Reveals Her Celebrity Crushes… Tom Han...
- Eva Longoria on Mark Sanchez: 'We're Happy Just Da...
- Ellen's Young Presidential Experts at the RNC
- Update on my battle with cancer: Things to live fo...
- Maria Menounos Spends the Day with Jennifer Lopez ...
- Celebrities saying F*ck to the 'Axel F' song. (F-B...
- Spider-Man streaker has getaway car
- Jimmy Kimmel Live - Hollywood Blvd. Costumed Chara...
- Kathy Griffin razzes Mitt Romney
- Potty training shocker at deli
- Heather Graham Talks 'Top Secret' Hangover III Scr...
- Woman discovers man living in her attic
- Meet Giuliana and Bill Rancic's New Baby
- Ellen Degeneres Monitors Her Walk of Fame Star
- New Girl Cast Dishes On Season 2 Guest Stars
- Jimmy Kimmel Live - Snoop Dogg Endorses Obama
- Anna Paquin Gives Birth To Twins
- Claire Danes Discusses Homeland Season 2 & Filming...
- Ellen Degeneres on Her and Portia's 4th Wedding An...
- Morena Baccarin Discusses Homeland's 'Intense' Sea...
- Dog vs. grasshopper
- First Kiss with Rachael Leigh Cook & Chad Michael ...
- The New Guy on New Girl with Zooey Deschanel with ...
- Jay Leno pays tribute to actor Michael Clarke Dunc...
- Kid uses toy truck to pull tooth
- The X Factor: What Does Simon Cowell Think Of Brit...
- Pink Performs 'Blow Me (One Last Kiss)' On "Ellen"...
- James Cameron on the future of 3D films
- Katie Couric Readies for Daytime TV Launch
- Cussing cockatoo sparks feud between neighbors
- Restaurant owner lifts President Obama
- Raccoon plays with Beagle
- Toronto Film Festival 2012: Ben Affleck's Argo Pre...
- Toronto Film Festival 2012: Tom Hanks Discusses Cl...
- Oprah reveals her best advice
- When Kitties Attack
- Fall 2012 TV Preview: What Should You Watch?
- An update about my battle with cancer
- Bearded Dragon Attacks Grape
- Man records his mom sleep-dancing
- ▼ 09/09 - 09/16 (57)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
- ► 2006 (585)