Saturday, March 14, 2009
O.k. Twitter/Genesis fanatics, let's take the classic Genesis tune and give it a second life on the charts. Call your local DJ, download it off itunes, even go into one of those record stores. It starts now...... :)
"He can suck an egg, seriously. He's probably butt-ugly and always wanted a girlfriend that looked like Barbie but could never get one. People like that really annoy me," Khloe Kardashian said, with her sis Kourtney adding that it was "so ridiculous."
"She’s been around 50 years and girls love her. Its fun, it’s a doll — get over it people," Kourtney added.
Friday, March 13, 2009
"I'm in love and I don't care," the actor told Seacrest. Kennedy said the couple are not engaged but share a bond he described as "more than love."
"I thought it was something I would find in my 40s," Kennedy, 38, told Seacrest. "It's like, 'Wow, you are hot. You can sing, you can dance, you’re, like, so smart and, wow, you can cook pasta fagioli too.' "
As recently as the night of the Academy Awards on Feb. 22, when Kennedy attended a party hosted by Hewitt, the two seemed cordial but not cozy, according to an eyewitness, and Love Hewitt, 30, said she was single. In January, the actress had announced she and her fiance Ross McCall had broken up over the holidays.
Love Hewitt's rep declined to comment.
Night Ranger's Jack Blades says that Damn Yankees may reunite! Ted Nugent, Tommy Shaw and Styx fans rejoice!
Melodic Rock: Rockpages.gr did an exclusive interview with Night Ranger's bassist/singer, Jack Blades. Among other things he revealed that he will most likely do a reunion studio album with Damn Yankees! Here's the excerpt:Rockpages.gr: Jack, you wrote some material for a third Damn Yankees album that was never released. What happened?Jack Blades: Yeah, we recorded that record and quite frankly the label was pushing us to make this album and it just didn't turn out the way we wanted it. We were using the wrong producer…everything was wrong. So, we decided not to release it because our hearts and souls weren't into this. Certain songs have turned up on Tommy's record; on my record…like "Shine On" was a song that Tommy and I wrote for the third Damn Yankees record. Ted also used some stuff for his solo album…but…there is talk of getting back together in March 2009 to record another Damn Yankees album!Read the full interview on: www.rockpages.gr/detailspage.aspx?id=2177&type=1&lang=EN.
Gospel singer BeBe Winans was booked yesterday on a domestic assault rap for allegedly pushing his ex-wife to the ground during an argument last month. According to a court filing, a copy of which you'll find below, Winans, 46, and his former spouse got into a "verbal altercation" on February 13 about "custody issues dealing with their children." At the time, Winans was at his ex-wife Debra's Nashville home, where he had driven to pick up his children. "The victim was telling the defendant of issues with the children when he became irate. The defendant then pushed the victim to the ground." Winans, pictured in the mug shot at right, was arrested yesterday on a misdemeanor domestic assault charge. He was briefly held at the Davidson County jail before posting $1000 bond. Winans, best known for albums recorded with his sister CeCe, has won four Grammy awards.
Cheeks can sing and he's a pretty funny dude!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
That's the rumor I'm hearing. A source says that the pair's on-again, off-again relationship may have ended when Aniston returned from overseas, where she was promoting Marley & Me. She returned sometime within the last week.
"He broke up with her when she got back from her European tour," the source said.
Aniston's rep did not immediately comment. Mayer's rep declined to comment on the singer's personal life.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
People: "Everything is going really well," Rajskub tells PEOPLE of son Valentine Anthony's first seven months. "He's getting a mouthful of teeth and he's almost walking, which is pretty early. He's just on the move. He's got a lot to do: standing and pulling himself up, speaking full sentences, reading the dictionary in his spare time." No really ... she quips: "He's reading the dictionary to me. That's how smart he is."
Adam was incredible last night! My sources say "Cheeks" was watching and is supporting Adam quietly. I'm impressed that he hasn't "sold out" and tried to capitalize on Adam's success. A loyal and true guy!!
I have to admit that I watched the entire video 3 times.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Moooooooooooooooooom! Some lady wants my credit card number!
"Crap, were gonna have a problem on Idol tonight—just dialed 1-866-IDOLS-13 and its not quite SFW," scandalized host Ryan Seacrest twittered this morning.
The number, along with its IDOLS-00 counterpart, brings the unassuming voter to the following message:
"Hey there, sexy guy...Hot horny girls are waiting right now to talk to you. Lie back, baby. Relax..."...............Even without the threat of X-rated interactions, Idol voters have proven themselves to be unreliable dialers. So now with the added impediment, producers have unveiled a one-time-only phone number for those wishing to vote for tonight's final performer.
"We have a special Idol number tonight that we will be revealing on the show," producer Megan Michaels told Seacrest this morning. "It will not be that...we have to be sure people dial carefully tonight."
Howard Stern blasts Oprah Winfrey for taking $55 Million for her XM/Sirius channel and treating it like an "ugly stepchild"!
She belongs on TV...Good luck to her!
I am hoping third times a charm! I just signed on to do another pilot for ABC. It is a comedy written by Ricky Blitt (Family Guy). The tentative title is “Threesome”. It is also being called “The Untitled Ricky Blitt Pilot”. The pilot stars Eric Christian Olsen, who can be found as his party going alter ego, “Perry Hilton”, on Funny Or Die. (Click the slidebar to watch!)
How funny is that guy? I’m looking forward to working with him. Eric plays a guy who hasn’t really grown up yet, who finds himself torn between the new love of his life and his best friend. I am playing Rebecca, who is the new love of his life.
Here is the kicker and why I’m particularly excited about this pilot… Most of the comedy scripts that I’ve read, the female leads are kind of the “straight men”; meaning that the chaos ensues around the female roles and the funny is left to the other, supporting, characters. This isn’t a bad thing. It’s just obviously not as much fun as being an active participant in the comedy. Well, much to Mr. Blitt’s credit, he has written the female character as funny as the male leads. Rebecca has a comedic voice in the script that goes toe to toe with the guys. AND… the script has a lot of heart, which as you all know is important to me.
Can you tell that I am excited? I’m excited. I’m not ecstatic about going through the whole pilot process again. It is stressful and somewhat scary. But I am happy to be going through it with such a special script and am flattered that ABC continues to give me opportunities to get a show on the air. It really is like lightening in a bottle. So many elements have to work for the execution to live up to the potential. The chemistry has to be there. The audience has to want to see how things unfold. The audience has to invest something in the characters.
Keep your fingers crossed for me and I will give you updates whenever I get a chance.
You could see this one coming a mile away. It's sooooooo sad and tacky. UGH. Make it stop.....
E!: No one can say for sure whether Chris Brown and Rihanna are on the same page, but Brown apparently wants them to be on the same track.
The seemingly reconciled duo have been working on a duet that Brown is hoping to include on his new album, due out later this year, a studio source tells E! News. "They've been working on it together," the insider says.
We have also learned that award-winning record producer Polow Da Don, who has worked with Brown in the past, has been holed up with them at a Santa Monica recording studio for the last several days.
I do admire Kelly's humbleness.....
USA Today: Kelly Clarkson can't stop saying she's sorry. Having shown up 10 minutes late for a morning interview — she had trouble dozing off the night before, then overslept, she explains — the normally punctual singer spends much of the next 10 minutes apologizing for everything from her tardiness to her appearance.
"Do you know what it's like when you've just woken up, and your lips are all huge and your face is swollen?" Clarkson asks. "Every time I talk, I keep licking my lips. They must look monstrous. I must look like a platypus."
Monday, March 09, 2009
Winslet, Fiennes and Kross round out a powerful ensemble cast in this brilliant thriller (recognized by the Academy for Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Cinematography) from three-time Oscar nominated director Stephen Daldry.
*12 Deleted Scenes
*Adapting A Timeless Masterpiece: Making The Reader
*A Conversation with David Kross & Stephen Daldry
*Kate Winslet On The Art Of Aging Hanna Schmitz
*A New Voice: A Look At Composer Nico Muhly
*Coming To Grips With The Past: Production Designer Brigitte Broch
US: Hayden Panettiere lost her cool at an event in Hawaii over the weekend.
The 19-year-old Heroes star -- who recently split with Milo Ventimiglia because of her club-going ways -- was testy when she first stepped on the red carpet at a fundraiser benefiting the Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific Foundation Sunday in Honolulu.
"Back up!" she yelled at photographers.
After posing for photos, she brushed by reporters.
A female television reporter touched her shoulder and asked, "May we talk with you, Hayden?"
Miffed, the actress jerked her head around and screamed, "Don't you ever touch me!"
She then icily asked a red carpet handler, "Oh, am I supposed to do interviews?"
Approaching various media outlets, she snapped again: "You all make my life miserable" and refused to answer any questions.
After the red carpet, Panettiere hung out in a private cabana with Justin Long and his brother. She then moved to a private dining room, where she and Long sat across from one another, chatting for more than an hour.
Sunday, March 08, 2009
"Octomom" may have gone through 2 publicists in no time, but that hasn't stopped potential publicists from lining up to take their place! Geno's World's publicist pro and friend Jim Strzalkowski tells us he'd love to take Nadya Suleman under his wing.
"I understand that things are pretty hectic over there! But hey, that's what my job is all about. I've dealt with some of the biggest divas in the business. The more hectic and crazy, the better sometimes. It's my job to take all that attention and energy and make it positive and productive. She really does need help and so do those children. I'm planning on reaching out to Nadya and offering her my services. I'm crazy enough myself to take the job!"
Well, there you are Nadya, if you want a capable publicist number 3 contact my friend Jim Strzalkowski at (310) 860-6205 E-mail: email@example.com
They say any publicity is good publicity. But at this point, Octomom Nadya Suleman may be thinking any publicist is a good publicist. That's because she just had a second one quit on her, according to Us magazine.
Victor Munoz tells the mag's online outlet that he quit working for the Octuplet Mom Friday night, saying, "This woman is nuts...What ultimately destroyed the business arrangement was personal reasons."
He also says, "It just got to be too much. It's pretty much a free for all over there right now. They are freaking out right now."
The Octopulet mom's first publicist reportedly quit due to death threats, but Munoz apparently found the working environment to be be the real job killer.
"Not to sound arrogant, but those people depended on me for everything. You have no idea what I’ve had to do for these people."
We're guessing it's not the last controversy, or publicist, Octomom will go through.
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (309)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
03/08 - 03/15
- Genesis' "Follow You Follow Me" to climb the chart...
- Video: Russell Brand gets interviewed in an elevat...
- Video: "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh" trailer starr...
- Video: Behind the scenes of the "Hannah Montana" m...
- Khloe Kardashian tells Senator to suck an egg over...
- Video: "Deadwood" star Ian McShane talks about his...
- Video: Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham talk ab...
- Video: AnnaLynne McCord wears a neck brace after c...
- Video: Jennifer Love Hewitt films "Ghost Whisperer...
- Video: Mischa Barton talks about her new Ashton Ku...
- Jamie Kennedy admits he's dating Jennifer Love Hew...
- Video: Slow motion ice cream fight. Why? Why not.
- Video: Sneak peek of George Clooney's return to "E...
- Video: "Radiohead" member Ed O'Brien talks about h...
- Night Ranger's Jack Blades says that Damn Yankees ...
- Lily Allen attacks the paparazzi.
- Grammy winning Gospel singer Bebe Winans arrested ...
- Video: A day in the life of "American Idol" Adam L...
- Video: Anna Nicole Smith's lover Howard K. Stern a...
- Video: Shannen Doherty says she's returning to 902...
- Video: Reese Witherspoon and Kiefer Sutherland tal...
- Video: George Lopez talks about kidney disease and...
- John Edwards takes morality question from College ...
- Scarlett Johansson to play "The Black Widow" in "I...
- Video: Joaquin Phoenix swears at a heckler and jum...
- John Mayer dumped Jennifer Aniston for the 27th ti...
- Video: Ricky Gervais talks to Elmo about drugs, ch...
- Video: "Octomom" gets police escort at Target.
- Video: Hayden Panettiere is horrified and covers h...
- Gisele Bundchen wants to have 3,900 kids with Tom ...
- Chris Brown withdraws from The Kids' Choice Awards...
- "The Hangover" trailer from the director of "Old S...
- Chloe from "24", Mary Lynn Rajskub says her 7 mont...
- Video: Tyra Banks talks to her guests about abuse ...
- Video: Adam Lambert wows the "American Idol" judge...
- Video: Sexy Vanessa Hudgens filmed through a windo...
- Video: Trailer for the X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE vi...
- Video: Diddy defends his friendship with Chris Bro...
- Michael Lohan's boxing match opponent revealed!
- American Idol producers scramble to "fix" phone nu...
- Howard Stern blasts Oprah Winfrey for taking $55 M...
- Alyssa Milano writres about her new ABC Pilot from...
- Video: Parents speak out at school meeting outrage...
- Chris Brown and Rihanna are recording a duet. "Hit...
- Video: Lisa Kudrow still gets peppered with the "F...
- Kelly Clarkson calls herself a monstrous platypus!...
- Video: "Dollhouse" creator Joss Whedon talks about...
- Video: Drew Barrymore says she's one of the direct...
- Video: Britney Spears says "My Pu$$y was hanging o...
- Video: Prison Poetry is the new rage.
- "The Reader" starring Kate Winslet on DVD April 14...
- Video: Annie Lennox talks about her new greatest h...
- Hayden Panettiere screams at female reporter "Don'...
- Rihanna is back in the studio. Her producer says t...
- Video: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes arrive to a thr...
- Video: Preview of Kendra Wilkinson's new "Kendra" ...
- Video: "Survivor" host Jeff Probst helps woman who...
- Publicists are lining up to be "Octomom" publicist...
- Video: Tori Spelling grabs her crotch and does the...
- Video: 700 people apply for $15/hour janitorial jo...
- Video: Pam Anderson sports wings and tube socks in...
- Video: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson tickles Keenan Th...
- ▼ 03/08 - 03/15 (62)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
- ► 2006 (585)