Saturday, March 15, 2008
Lindsay Lohan is back to her charming ways, “flipping big time” over a burrito.
The actress showed the crew of a credit card commercial shoot in Los Angeles exactly why she’s been reduced to er, shooting credit card commercials when she discovered some extraneous onions in her lunchtime snack.
She ranted at her little on-set helper, “I didn't f***ing order this!"
A source adds, "Everyone was just looking at each other with open mouths.
"It was a minor thing but she caused such a scene - no one could believe it," according to the Mirror.
Friday, March 14, 2008
AMC has the all important poll!
"Midnight Meat Train"? You know you'll see it........
Jennifer Ellison. Oh boy. Celebrity Pictures
Eva Longoria celebrates her birthday. Celebrity Puke
Christina Ricci has an interesting look. Celebrity Smack
Caption Paula Abdul & win! Celebslam
Masturbating man gets arrested for getting semen on Target shopper. Circus Hour
Preview Danity Kane's new CD! lovebscott
Denise Milani seems healthy. NewsToob
Ed McMahon has a broken neck. Seriously? OMG! WTF!
She's an easy target, but at least she's doing something nice. And she looks and sounds great.........
Where can I start standing in line?
The cast and crew of the still-untitled X-Files feature film sequel wrapped up work in Vancouver with a news conference Wednesday, a brief lifting of a curtain of secrecy that the production has maintained through three months of filming.
"We've had lots of paparazzi," said writer-director Chris Carter. "In Langley a couple of days ago a black SUV pulled up on the side of the road and there was a long lens pointed at us."
The next day, pictures of stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, locked in a full-on kiss as FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully, appeared on Internet fansites alongside breathless speculation about the characters' are-they-or-aren't-they romance.
"We staged that," Mr. Duchovny told reporters at the Sutton Place Hotel, where media were informed Anderson would not attend due to illness.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Marillion performing "Cinderella Search" live back in 1984.
Selma Blair needs a better bikini. Celebrity Pictures
Video of Jim Carrey on American Idol. Celebrity Smack
Kate Bosworth is.....a Christmas tree. Circus Hour
Stacey Keibler and her lucky pillow. NewsToob
Britney Spears has a crazy person debit card. Notorious News
Does Julianna Margulies still have ratings power? Televisionista
The most popular zip code on television is back.
The CW network is developing a contemporary spinoff of Aaron Spelling's seminal 1990s teen soap "Beverly Hills, 90210," sources said.
Details on the project -- including which if any of the characters on the original series will make the transition to the spinoff -- remain sketchy.
The spinoff, which is close to getting a writer, has been put on the fast track by the network. It is expected to decide whether to order a pilot by the end of the month.
Another sign that the Yankees are desperate for talent.................. :)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Stallone tells Swedish newspaper Metro, "I would like to take Rambo to another genre, experiment a little with the character. It would definitely not be another war movie. I can't go any further with that than what I've already done. What it's going to be like, I'm not going to reveal at this point. But I'm already halfway though writing the manuscript."
Stallone's Rambo films started more than 25 years ago with First Blood. Rambo: First Blood Part II and Rambo III were released in 1985 and 1988 respectively
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Mike & The Mechanics performing "Mea Culpa" live. Lead vocals by the late, great Paul Young.
Jamie Eason is a revelation. Celebrity Pictures
Nicole Richie goes birthday shopping. Celebrity Puke
Tori Spelling on GMA. Celebrity Smack
Deep thoughts by Iggy Pop, Madonna and Justin. Circus Hour
Jessica Simpson may destroy us all. NewsToob
The Bionic Man has a young, cute wife. Right Celebrity
Gizzie is a hot topic! Televisionista
When are women going to think of men more than just playthings?...... :)
Last week, we reported how the actress met her latest beau when Bouma worked as a crew member on her movie, Traveling in Vancouver.
However, Jen was only after a “hot fling” according to pals.
"Jen wanted a hot fling and got it with Bri," one tells the Mirror.
"He's a bit of a player with women but he was like a puppy dog when he was around Jen.
"When they broke from filming, he would run to fetch her coffee. And then he'd massage her feet after a long day."
Jen is said to have broken off the romance shortly before heading to Miami to shoot new movie, Marley & Me with Owen Wilson.
The 'impressive' party trick is something you might expect from rocker MICK JAGGER or shocker ROBBIE WILLIAMS.
The How You Remind Me singer learned of his unique skill as a teenager when he was dared to do something outrageous for a crate of beer.
He told Playboy: "I put my own d**k in my mouth. I was 14 and much more flexible at the time.
"It was soft and required a lot of pulling. I really wanted that case of beer."
Let's just hope he doesn't try to show off onstage!
Monday, March 10, 2008
ASIA's video for "The Smile Has Left Your Eyes".
Rachel Bilson at the airport! Celebrity Pictures
Alice Cooper hangs with his family. Celebrity Puke
Hey fellas! Star Jones is single! Celebrity Smack
Mickey Rourke is a walking anti-smoking ad. Circus Hour
Kristen Bell makes Monday better! NewsToob
"24" to return with 2 hour "teaser" in Fall! Televisionista
According to to a new report, the self-confessed commitment-phobe and the former waitress are already engaged.
As restaurant worker in the Italian town of Laglio, where George owns a villa, said: "They haven’t made any announcement yet, but there are people in this town who know more than me. They say the couple are already engaged."
The couple met when Sarah served George drinks at the Palm Casino Hotel in Las Vegas.
She has since given up her £100,000-a-year job to join her man on romantic jaunts to Venice, Dubaii, Miami and his Lake Como hideaway.
At last month's Oscars, she became the first Clooney-squeeze to join the actor on the red carpet.
Please tell me that they are not going to have a re-recorded CD of greatest hits. No. No. No. The new tunes sound good. I wish all the luck to Arnel, but please God, leave the old tunes alone.....
Well, the news from Vegas is Journey's new studio album will be released in June, exclusively via WalMart stores and will be titled Revelations.The CD will be released in a package set to include the live DVD filmed this weekend in Las Vegas. Rumors of a third disc in the package featuring the band's biggest hits re-recorded in late 2007 are still unconfirmed.The band featured three new songs in their Vegas set - Wildest Dreams, Never Walk Away and After All These Years. You Tube clips are all over the place - check out the new tunes: youtube.com/watch?v=4jUjljMtusc - After All These Years; youtube.com/watch?v=CxFOj9Iadx8 - Walk Away; youtube.com/watch?v=hwQ-SKnl83g - Wildest Dreams.A full feature on the weekend shows along with pictures and reviews from a few of those gathered at the event will be online right here tomorrow.
Paula's new single has peaked at #49 on the Billboard Pop 100 chart. She states that it went straight to #1 in the states. Maybe it went to #1 on the "Former stars who are now washed up and never sing live" chart................
Paula Abdul is a hard lady to track down. For what feels like, ooh, half our lives now, we’ve been trying to catch up with her over a transatlantic phone line, but she’s proved elusive. What with her being in the midst of American Idol mania, plus the obligatory celebrity endorsements – in her case, a jewellery range she does on QVC, and a soon-to-be-launched eau de Paula – her schedule is every bit as hectic as it is on her fly-on-the-wall reality show Hey Paula. Which, if you’ve been tuning in, you’ll be aware made her seem a little bit on the, er, unhinged side, and prompted much speculation that she was partaking in some mind-altering substances, shall we say. So when we finally catch up with Paula, we don’t know what the heck to expect. As it turns out, she’s very sweet, not very crazy, and has plenty to say on one of our favourite subjects – Mr Simon Cowell…
I don’t get concerned about that. No one was expecting me to come out with a new single and it went straight to No 1 in the States. I just hope the same thing happens in the UK.
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Clean-cut actress Gwyneth Paltrow, who has eschewed extravagant Hollywood lifestyles to become a rather sensible North London mother-of-two, has at last revealed a naughty streak.
She has acquired a rather cheekily-placed tattoo.
The Hollywood star had a tiny "C" etched at the top of her right thigh in London department store Selfridges last week.
It may not be a match for Amy Winehouse's brash topless lady on her arm, but for thoughtful Gwyneth even this discreet gesture is a huge step, and a meaningful one.
The C is said to be an expression of love for her musician husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, and has eased concerns that their relationship was in trouble.
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (446)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
03/09 - 03/16
- Paris Hilton's new TV show & get a ride from Diddy...
- Extra onions on her burrito make Lindsay Lohan bre...
- Who was the better devil.... Jennifer Love Hewitt ...
- Links that are smart enough to stay off the Midnig...
- Video of Jessica Simpson perfoming for the troops....
- X-Files sequel finishes shooting in Vancouver.
- Parker Posey + Lauren Ambrose = hit show!
- Governor's hooker's profile.
- Links that are still searching for Cinderella!
- "Beverly Hills 90210" spinoff is in the planning s...
- Billy Crystal signs 1 day contract with New York Y...
- The Incredible Hulk trailer looks great!
- Ready or not, here comes Rambo 5.........
- Links that never say Mea Culpa!
- Video of Matt Damon on set with his soldier buddie...
- Jennifer Anston dumps grip after "hot fling"!
- Nickelback's Chad Kroeger talks about putting his ...
- Jim Carrey hams it up on the "Today" show!
- Links who haven't lost the smile in their eyes!
- Is George Clooney engaged?
- Are Journey going to destroy their classic tunes??...
- Paula Abdul is living in a fantasy world where her...
- Gwyneth Paltrow gets sexy tattoo for her husband's...
- Barack Obama calls Hillary Clinton at 3am!.....sor...
- ▼ 03/09 - 03/16 (25)
- ► 2007 (1900)
- ► 2006 (585)