I always feel guilt when I spend over $20 on a book.....
Soccer star David Beckham has splashed out $1,500 on a fashion tome for his Spice Girl wife Victoria. The expensive Christmas present, Valentino Garavani: First Name in Fashion, has been personally signed by the designer.
The book is one of just 2,0000 copies and is covered in elegant silk and comes in a clam-shell box.
A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "Most people get a puzzle or a gardening book in their stocking - but Posh gets this."
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (322)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
12/23 - 12/30
- Natalie Imbruglia auditions for "Wolverine" movie....
- 6 Year old girl lies about her father's death in I...
- Jenna Fisher from "The Office" must have suffered ...
- Keira Knightley hates Hollywood.
- Nicole Kidman is pregnant until she denies it.
- Links that want to be the one.
- Jennifer Aniston denies being pregnant. Is she jus...
- Michael Lohan defends Britney Spears' family.
- Penelope Cruz and her SISTER????? get raunchy in t...
- Jessica Simpson buys her jailed "Prison Break" fri...
- Ozzy Osbourne's $2 million book deal is in jeopard...
- Victoria Beckham calls Geri Halliwell a beggar.......
- Links who don't have to see to believe.
- Ivanka Trump is serenaded by workmen eating sausag...
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind her private "sexy" picture...
- Mischa Barton is a drunk, drug possessing criminal...
- I have one wish in life. I'm dying to be invited t...
- Jennifer Aniston is sooooooo pregnant.....Maybe......
- Angelina Jolie spreads cavier on her face to look ...
- Links that enjoy changes.
- Will Smith calls Hitler comments "an utter and dis...
- Denzel Washington is called a "prickly jerk" after...
- David Beckham stuffs Victoria Beckham's stocking w...
- Lisa Kudrow says that young stars are spoiled.
- Where are your favorite celebs spending Christmas?...
- Merry Christmas!
- Michelle Rodriguez thanks her fans for their suppo...
- Michael Bolton has the writer's strike to thank fo...
- Dr. Phil thinks Lynn Spears is a great mother???
- The "Sex And The City" women's wrinkles erased by ...
- Sign of a slow news cycle: AP reports on Mr. Bean ...
- Lindsay Lohan is described as "wild in bed" and a ...
- ▼ 12/23 - 12/30 (32)
- ► 2006 (585)