Friday, December 14, 2007
Charisma Carpenter is broke and unemployed while undergoing a divorce.
If she started selling "Buffy" memorabilia on eBay, she'd make a mint............
According to Charisma Carpenter, the writers' strike is slaying her earning capacity.
The former Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel star claims that the ongoing Writers Guild of America walkout has left her unemployed, and therefore without the means to afford the attorneys' fees pertaining to her current divorce proceedings, according to court documents filed Dec. 4.
In turn, Carpenter has requested that estranged hubby Damian Hardy be required to pay her legal bills.
Per her declaration, the last work the 37-year-old actress had was a Nov. 26 appearance on a TV show that has not yet been renewed or picked up. The nearly seven-week-long strike could go on for months and, even if it ends, the Screen Actors Guild contract is up for renewal in June and could prompt further labor action, she said.
Carpenter briefly guest-starred on Fox's Back to You as the single mother of a bully who has been terrorizing the daughter of the bickering news anchors played by Patricia Heaton and Kelsey Grammar. Grammar's character, Chuck, wants to give the kid's mom a piece of his mind—until he sees how hot she is, of course.
Posted by Geno at 9:49 AM
Melody Zephyr performs a song for Geno's World
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2013 (1335)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3026)
12/09 - 12/16
- Lacey Chabert stalked by creepy guy at benefit.
- Victoria Beckham says her husband does not stuff h...
- Jessica Simson's new movie to play in a total of 8...
- Is Jennifer Love Hewitt knocked up?
- Quentin Tarantino wants Lindsay Lohan.
- Links that love their father.
- 4 Websites to make your day brighter!
- Deborah Gibson says she's had nose surgery "only i...
- The most disturbing picture ever!
- Charisma Carpenter is broke and unemployed while u...
- Mischa Barton loves nudity.
- Catholics blast idea of Britney Spears as the Virg...
- Paula Abdul's urine stolen by deranged fan.
- Vince Vaughn looks like he wants to kill Reese Wit...
- Lost Season 4 trailer!!!
- The Hoff falls off the wagon....twice.
- Congrats to Michael C. Hall for his Golden Globe n...
- Erik Estrada wants to be buried in his cop's unifo...
- The Spice girls have all shared passionate kisses ...
- David Arquette is jealous of Jennifer Aniston's re...
- Kiefer Sutherland is looking for pen pals in the s...
- RIP "Journeyman".
- Johnny Depp to play Pee Wee Herman???
- A moment of silence for Jessica Alba's pregnancy.
- Pam Anderson and husband of the moment to have the...
- Tyra Banks denies saying that Britney Spears shoul...
- Madonna kicks instructor and 25 students out of yo...
- Victoria Beckham says she's not pregnant.
- Jessica Alba called bikini filler.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt plus size clothing line story...
- Get judged by Deborah Gibson and Joey Lawrence!
- Did Madonna get a face lift?
- 2007's worst fashion choices.
- Helen Mirren says breast implants look weird and u...
- George Clooney is not engaged, married or a commie...
- Links that still love you now that you've gone.
- Ricky Martin is outed by his beautician.
- Pacey from "Dawson's Creek" is screwed by the writ...
- Ashlee Simpson gets ready to release "80's style" ...
- Hugh Grant is embarrased after flirting with hooke...
- Lindsay Lohan left bloody syringes in hotel room?
- The Spice Girls all seem to hate each other.
- Fergie says she's all natural.
- ▼ 12/09 - 12/16 (43)
- ► 2006 (585)
Geno's World Archive
Alyssa Milano ASIA Audrina Patridge Audrina Patridge #2 Bikini Brad Pitt Britney Spears Dream Theater Ellen Degeneres Eva Mendes George Clooney Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Garner Jennifer Lopez Jennifer Love Hewitt Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Jessica Simpson Katy Perry Kelly Ripa Keeley Hazell Kim Kardashian Lindsay Lohan Marillion Miley Cyrus Pam Anderson Paris Hilton Paula Abdul Playboy Sarah Palin Scarlett Johansson Tara Reid Will Smith Yes Zac Efron