Friday, November 23, 2007
Will Brad Pitt be sued?
The horror! The despair! The drama!
Brad Pitt faces possible legal action after pulling out of political thriller State of Play at the last minute.
Brad was set to play an investigative journalist in the new film, alongside Edward Norton, Helen Mirren, Rachel McAdams, Jason Bateman and Robin Wright Penn.
He was reportedly unhappy with the shooting script – which could not be changed because of the Hollywood screenwriters' strike.
Universal Pictures confirmed Brad’s exit in a statement:
“Brad Pitt has left the Universal Pictures production of `State of Play.’ We remain committed to this project and to the filmmakers, cast members, crew and others who are also involved in making the movie. We reserve all rights in this matter.”
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Johnny Depp and Russell Crowe are being considered as possible replacements for the star.
Posted by Geno at 9:31 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2309)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
11/18 - 11/25
- Chris Squire gets in the Christmas spirit.
- Nicolette Sheridan's ex says her marriage to Micha...
- Jerry Hall threatened Janice Dickinson with a gun....
- Links that live forever
- Intimate Katie Couric pictures being held for rans...
- Tori Spelling likes being fat.
- Will Brad Pitt be sued?
- Imitation ASIA tries to steal the original ASIA's ...
- Christina Applegate lives in a zoo.
- Links that rock to beats so lonely.
- Nicole Richie wants dog urinals on the street.
- A lonely and depressed Jessica Simpson gains 10 po...
- Victoria's Secret model uses the "F" word when des...
- Links that are holding on.
- Johnny Depp falls victim to strike.
- LeVar Burton directs Lacey Chabert in a " Bust you...
- Madonna cancels Christmas for her children.
- Britney Spears started having sex at 14 years old....
- Links that know what abacab means.
- Jessica Alba wants 8 months off.....Is she pregnan...
- Scott Weiland to write autobiography before his de...
- Vote for the sexiest sportscaster.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar is terrified at the thought ...
- GTR: When The Heart Rules The Mind
- Jessica Biel's security guard destroys photographe...
- Britney Spears accuses her mother of sleeping with...
- Tom Cruise is fat, bald and hairy.
- ▼ 11/18 - 11/25 (27)
- ► 2006 (585)