Thursday, November 15, 2007
Justin Timberlake pees his pants after getting attacked by bird.
Justin Timberlake has revealed that he was recently attacked by a magpie whilst playing a round of golf in Australia.
The SexyBack singer - who is currently on tour down under - was enjoying a relaxing day of golf when he was struck by the intimidating bird.
Recalling the incident onstage at his Sydney concert on Tuesday night (November 13), he said: "(Magpies are) the dive bombing gangsters of the air!"
He added, "I didn't realise until I got to the next tee bar, that I had peed my pants, just a little bit! Just a little bit, not a lot,” reports CelebrityTruth.com. "So, I say, 'Boo' to the magpies."
You know the saying - one for sorrow, two for joy...
Posted by Geno at 8:49 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
11/11 - 11/18
- Antonio Banderas contemplates sex change.
- David Beckham drinks for 7 hours after soccer loss...
- Joss Stone says that America has ruined her UK car...
- Is Richard Simmons, Tom Cruise, Paul Reubens or Mr...
- Lance Armstrong must be ashamed or embarrassed of ...
- Links that are hyperactive.
- How much will Hayden Panettiere's bra or Milo Vent...
- Paris Hilton's teenage love letters reveal her dem...
- Angelina Jolie hates Jennifer Aniston's close rela...
- Pam Anderson refuses to serve homeless people turk...
- Jennifer Hurt makes Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Garne...
- Rachel Bilson to end war on the planet and solve w...
- Milo Ventimilglia fans take over the world wide we...
- Geno's World readers scream "More Divini Rae!!!"
- Ghosts turn the lights out at Jennifer Love Hewitt...
- Heidi Klum wants to be naked one day a week.
- Justin Timberlake pees his pants after getting att...
- Marie Osmond is a little bit country. Her 16 year ...
- Michelle Marsh begs me to promote her 2008 calenda...
- Zac Efron seen holding either "High School Musical...
- Katie Holmes is going to get drafted into the war....
- Hannah Montana fanclub sued by thousands of crazed...
- Jude Law does not regret cheating on Sienna Miller...
- Don't worry guys. Aretha Franklin denies wedding r...
- Portia de Rossi says she hated filming her lesbian...
- Yoko Ono sold John Lennon to JC Penney.
- Links that are alive and kicking.
- John Stamos attacked by crazy woman on plane.
- Darth Vader holds Rachel Bilson hostage at $4,000 ...
- Metal Supergroup covers Journey, Tina Turner, Phil...
- Justin Timberlake plays golf to help sick children...
- Owen Wilson dumps Jessica Simpson for Supermodel.
- Greg Brady offers an alternative to Broadway strik...
- Links that are faithful.
- Brad Pitt keeps his hand on Angelina Jolie's booty...
- Evan Rachel Wood enjoys kissing women.
- Renee Zelwegger says she is married to George Cloo...
- Tom Brady makes Jennifer Aniston wet.
- A million men hit on Joely Richardson after her Ni...
- ▼ 11/11 - 11/18 (39)
- ► 2006 (585)