I kid Love! I kid! Congrats.
Jennifer Love Hewitt, star of “The Ghost Whisper,” was asked four wonderful words, but not by ghost, spirit or apparition.
The actress is engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall, Jennifer’s rep confirmed to Access Hollywood.
“They got engaged last week,” says her rep.
Ross gave Jennifer an engagement ring that has been in the Ross family for over a century.
The couple has not set a date for the ceremony, according to reports.
Ross McCall has appeared in the TV series “Band of Brothers,” “CSI:NY” and “Ghost Whisperer.”
Jennifer Love Hewitt is known for the television series “Party of Five” and “Time of Your Life.” She has appeared in the films “I Know What You Did Last Summer,” “The Tuxedo” and “Garfield.”
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (343)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
11/25 - 12/02
- Jessica Simpson denies having anything done to her...
- Elle MacPherson cuts like a knife for Bryan Adams....
- Wayne Newton threatened to kick Johnny Carson's a$...
- John Travolta seen in Koreatown gay spa.
- The new Wonder Woman is .................hot!
- Van Halen does not jump for Rolling Stone.
- Keira Knightly hates celebrity parties.
- Michelle Rodriguez gets off on speed.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is engaged to a lover of big ...
- Lindsay Lohan owes me a couple of bucks.
- Vanessa Hudgens whines about fame.
- Nicole Kidman punishes her children for not callin...
- Links that are never gone.
- An open letter to Charisma Carpenter regarding her...
- Journey adds another show to tour. Who will lead t...
- Owen Wilson's suicide attempt leads to countless d...
- Carson Daly is a scab.
- Blind woman takes over as judge on "America's Next...
- Jessica Alba is afraid of being plowed.
- Paris Hilton wants to destroy children's lives jus...
- Links that are sleepless.
- David Beckham's limo blows exaust fumes in cancer ...
- Shirley MacLaine calls Nicole Kidman an alien.
- Marilyn Manson wants to break record for bathing w...
- U2's concert drawing power is gone.
- Britney Spears wants to kill 2 Chinese twin childr...
- ▼ 11/25 - 12/02 (26)
- ► 2006 (585)