I think all three are brilliant. Really.......really....
Tara Reid may be known for her love of partying but the former actress says she will never get into trouble with the law - because she isn't "stupid" like fellow party girls Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.
The American Pie star, 31, insists she is a reformed character and is no longer prepared to risk her career, insisting her work comes before her social life.
She says: "I think the reason I never ended up in as much trouble as Paris or Lindsay seem to is that I'm not stupid, so I'd never do a lot of the things those girls do, and I've always had good friends around me.
"They need to straighten up a little bit and make better investments. And they should surround themselves with better people who don't let them get themselves in trouble.
"You'll never read a story about me going out and partying when I'm supposed to be working. Nor would I show up on a set drunk or miss a day's work - never."
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (154)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
10/14 - 10/21
- Anthony Hopkins has advice for Paris, Lindsay and ...
- CSI fans start save Jorja writing campaign.
- Classic Rock interviews ASIA's John Wetton.
- Links that know no evil.
- Brokeback Mountain 2 in the works?
- Paris Hilton wants to be frozen and live for thous...
- Nikki Sixx is on his knees begging for Kate Moss.
- Links that listen to songs from the highway.
- Lindsay Lohan hires ex-Israeli Army tough guy to g...
- America Ferrera's fear of stalkers made her seek a...
- Was Katie Holmes Father brainwashed by scientology...
- Links that know that Video Killed The Radio Star.
- Star magaine reports on Gioia joining Paul Abdul a...
- 2 scantily clad women refuse to pay for parking af...
- Peter Gabriel named BMI Icon.
- Links that never say "And your little dog too!"
- Lennon speaks to his son, the Beatles and Oasis fr...
- Halle Berry likes it spicy!
- Tara Reid says she's not stupid like Lindsay or Pa...
- Justice League casting session continues.
- Links that can't get enough.
- I'd join this mafia.
- Gordon Ramsay attacks women, cops and the French o...
- Kate Hudson and Dax Sheppard break up
- Britney Spears threatens suicide...again.
- Nicole Scherzinger talks to Blender.
- ▼ 10/14 - 10/21 (26)
- ► 2006 (585)