I think all three are brilliant. Really.......really....
Tara Reid may be known for her love of partying but the former actress says she will never get into trouble with the law - because she isn't "stupid" like fellow party girls Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.
The American Pie star, 31, insists she is a reformed character and is no longer prepared to risk her career, insisting her work comes before her social life.
She says: "I think the reason I never ended up in as much trouble as Paris or Lindsay seem to is that I'm not stupid, so I'd never do a lot of the things those girls do, and I've always had good friends around me.
"They need to straighten up a little bit and make better investments. And they should surround themselves with better people who don't let them get themselves in trouble.
"You'll never read a story about me going out and partying when I'm supposed to be working. Nor would I show up on a set drunk or miss a day's work - never."
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Melody Zephyr performs a song for Geno's World
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2013 (1552)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3026)
10/14 - 10/21
- Anthony Hopkins has advice for Paris, Lindsay and ...
- CSI fans start save Jorja writing campaign.
- Classic Rock interviews ASIA's John Wetton.
- Links that know no evil.
- Brokeback Mountain 2 in the works?
- Paris Hilton wants to be frozen and live for thous...
- Nikki Sixx is on his knees begging for Kate Moss.
- Links that listen to songs from the highway.
- Lindsay Lohan hires ex-Israeli Army tough guy to g...
- America Ferrera's fear of stalkers made her seek a...
- Was Katie Holmes Father brainwashed by scientology...
- Links that know that Video Killed The Radio Star.
- Star magaine reports on Gioia joining Paul Abdul a...
- 2 scantily clad women refuse to pay for parking af...
- Peter Gabriel named BMI Icon.
- Links that never say "And your little dog too!"
- Lennon speaks to his son, the Beatles and Oasis fr...
- Halle Berry likes it spicy!
- Tara Reid says she's not stupid like Lindsay or Pa...
- Justice League casting session continues.
- Links that can't get enough.
- I'd join this mafia.
- Gordon Ramsay attacks women, cops and the French o...
- Kate Hudson and Dax Sheppard break up
- Britney Spears threatens suicide...again.
- Nicole Scherzinger talks to Blender.
- ▼ 10/14 - 10/21 (26)
- ► 2006 (585)
Geno's World Archive
Alyssa Milano ASIA Audrina Patridge Audrina Patridge #2 Bikini Brad Pitt Britney Spears Dream Theater Ellen Degeneres Eva Mendes George Clooney Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Garner Jennifer Lopez Jennifer Love Hewitt Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Jessica Simpson Katy Perry Kelly Ripa Keeley Hazell Kim Kardashian Lindsay Lohan Marillion Miley Cyrus Pam Anderson Paris Hilton Paula Abdul Playboy Sarah Palin Scarlett Johansson Tara Reid Will Smith Yes Zac Efron