Thursday, October 25, 2007
Rupert Evans to play Superman in Justice League movie?
They still haven't asked me.....
"About three weeks ago some casting sessions took place in London's SoHo area for a movie called Justice League. I didn't know what it was until I saw the character list later. I would have figured it out earlier but with a movie like that one they don't let them actually read from the proper script until they're officially cast.Anyway after going through a whole bunch of British actors, I heard today that one of them has been cast as Superman. Anyway, the guy everyone is talking about is called Rupert Evans."The 30-year-old baby-faced British thesp is best remembered as rookie agent John Myers in Guillermo Del Toro's adaptation of the comic "Hellboy" in 2004. His other credits include "Guantanamero", TV movies "North & South" and "Fingersmith," and guest spots on sitcom "My Family" and sci-fi series "Lexx".
Posted by Geno at 8:39 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (712)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
10/21 - 10/28
- Kathryn Morris is cute cute cute!
- Natalie Portman makes an album for charity.
- Katie Holmes turned down for Broadway role.
- Puppy love ends for Emma Watson.
- Links that are true survivors.
- Mariah Carey bans fans from touching her.
- Lauren Conrad is a bitch when the cameras aren't r...
- "Lost" Star Daniel Dae Kim arrested for DUI.
- Links that take it on the run.
- Scarlett Johansson gave Ryan Reynolds her wisdom t...
- Rupert Evans to play Superman in Justice League mo...
- Natalie Portman says she'll never be nude for a fi...
- Links that are caught up in you.
- Heidi Klum tells Oprah she fell in love with Seal'...
- Art imitates life for Larry David.
- It's not easy being Leann Rimes.
- Ex-Britney Spears employees organize to urge fans ...
- Marisa Tomei proud of doggie style bedroom scene.
- Gioia and Paula Abdul to meet in Hollywood?
- Links that enjoy systematic chaos.
- Barak Obama gossips with Kate Walsh about her new ...
- Alicia Keys opens up about lesbian rumors.
- Gioia and Pam Anderson talk to each other about sc...
- Links that fear the carpet crawlers.
- Band Bombs.
- Kim Basinger to play Charlize Theron's mother in u...
- Reese Witherspoon linked to James Blunt.
- Perez Hilton hints about Zac Efron's sexual orient...
- Eva Mendes wants more kissing with Johnny Depp.
- Lionel buys Nicole Richie a house.
- ▼ 10/21 - 10/28 (30)
- ► 2006 (585)