Saturday, October 20, 2007
Anthony Hopkins has advice for Paris, Lindsay and Britney.
There is no truth to the rumor that Britney Spears will play Hannibal Lecter's daughter in the next Hannibal movie....
Hollywood elder statesman Sir Anthony Hopkins has blamed the antics of stars like Paris Hiltom, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan on getting too much too young.
Hopkins, who is himself a recovered alcoholic, says the young stars' much publicised bad behaviour is due to Tinseltown success making them "go a little nuts".
He explains, "When you get too much money, you take yourself too seriously.
"When you get too much publicity, you end up in jail or driving cars drunk as a mother.
"I think it's to do with money and power, prestige and fame, and I think people go a little nuts. It sad, but I'm not making a judgment. Actors do take themselves seriously."
Posted by Geno at 2:26 PM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (727)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
10/14 - 10/21
- Anthony Hopkins has advice for Paris, Lindsay and ...
- CSI fans start save Jorja writing campaign.
- Classic Rock interviews ASIA's John Wetton.
- Links that know no evil.
- Brokeback Mountain 2 in the works?
- Paris Hilton wants to be frozen and live for thous...
- Nikki Sixx is on his knees begging for Kate Moss.
- Links that listen to songs from the highway.
- Lindsay Lohan hires ex-Israeli Army tough guy to g...
- America Ferrera's fear of stalkers made her seek a...
- Was Katie Holmes Father brainwashed by scientology...
- Links that know that Video Killed The Radio Star.
- Star magaine reports on Gioia joining Paul Abdul a...
- 2 scantily clad women refuse to pay for parking af...
- Peter Gabriel named BMI Icon.
- Links that never say "And your little dog too!"
- Lennon speaks to his son, the Beatles and Oasis fr...
- Halle Berry likes it spicy!
- Tara Reid says she's not stupid like Lindsay or Pa...
- Justice League casting session continues.
- Links that can't get enough.
- I'd join this mafia.
- Gordon Ramsay attacks women, cops and the French o...
- Kate Hudson and Dax Sheppard break up
- Britney Spears threatens suicide...again.
- Nicole Scherzinger talks to Blender.
- ▼ 10/14 - 10/21 (26)
- ► 2006 (585)