Wednesday, October 17, 2007
2 scantily clad women refuse to pay for parking after spending the night at Derek Jeter's Penthouse.
He should have a ticket system worked out with the front desk. Any lady that presents a "Jeter ticket" gets her parking for free. Everyone would be happy.....
IF Bronx Bomber Derek Jeter wants to keep his sex life a secret, he should learn to tie up any post-tryst loose ends.
Our spy in the lobby of the Shore Club in Miami early Sunday morning spotted "two scantily clad women screaming at the front desk because they had spent the night at Jeter's penthouse and were then charged for parking."
"The girls were wearing what looked like the same clothes they wore the night before - a tight cocktail dress and a mini-skirt. They were making a huge scene because they were asked to pay for parking.
"Obviously, they'd spent the night there," giggled the onlooker, who noted that one of the overnight guests was screaming into the phone, "After last night, he'd better [bleep]ing take care of it!"
After a bit of insistence, "they eventually left happy. I assume he paid for their parking after all," said our snitch.
Tongues in Miami are wagging over Jeter's stint in Miami, where he was spotted Friday night dining at Nobu, then partying it up with Timbaland at Skybar. "They took over the table in the back and drank Grey Goose all night," said a fellow reveler. "Five girls were dancing around him, but he didn't seem interested."
Jeter was spotted acting equally detached later that night at Set, where he was "surrounded by throngs of women five rows deep. He was hanging with a guy friend, though, and didn't seem to take much interest in the hordes of ladies."
Evidently, the Yankee captain likes to keep his conquests behind closed doors, because there were no Jeter sightings Saturday night.
"I heard he was staying in the penthouse at the Shore Club," said one Miami source. "He checked in solo Friday, but nobody saw him Saturday night . . . and everyone down here talks when big names come to town. Maybe he was holed up in his suite all night?"
Jeter is notorious for his off-field plays - he's been linked to the likes of Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jordana Brewster, Mariah Carey, Scarlett Johansson, Vanessa Minnillo and Gabrielle Union. Shore Club reps had "no comment," and a Yankee rep did not return calls.
Posted by Geno at 10:39 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2464)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
10/14 - 10/21
- Anthony Hopkins has advice for Paris, Lindsay and ...
- CSI fans start save Jorja writing campaign.
- Classic Rock interviews ASIA's John Wetton.
- Links that know no evil.
- Brokeback Mountain 2 in the works?
- Paris Hilton wants to be frozen and live for thous...
- Nikki Sixx is on his knees begging for Kate Moss.
- Links that listen to songs from the highway.
- Lindsay Lohan hires ex-Israeli Army tough guy to g...
- America Ferrera's fear of stalkers made her seek a...
- Was Katie Holmes Father brainwashed by scientology...
- Links that know that Video Killed The Radio Star.
- Star magaine reports on Gioia joining Paul Abdul a...
- 2 scantily clad women refuse to pay for parking af...
- Peter Gabriel named BMI Icon.
- Links that never say "And your little dog too!"
- Lennon speaks to his son, the Beatles and Oasis fr...
- Halle Berry likes it spicy!
- Tara Reid says she's not stupid like Lindsay or Pa...
- Justice League casting session continues.
- Links that can't get enough.
- I'd join this mafia.
- Gordon Ramsay attacks women, cops and the French o...
- Kate Hudson and Dax Sheppard break up
- Britney Spears threatens suicide...again.
- Nicole Scherzinger talks to Blender.
- ▼ 10/14 - 10/21 (26)
- ► 2006 (585)