Thursday, September 13, 2007
Demi Moore whines about not getting roles at her age.
Age has nothing to do with it honey. You look great, maybe a new agent is in order....To reminisce about a young Demi, visit I Don't Like You In That Way for nude Demi pics from OUI magazine circa 1802 or so. Obviously the pics are NSFW.
She once spent more than £220,000 on a head-to-toe surgical makeover to make herself look younger.
But four years later - and having failed to secure the string of big-money parts she had presumably hoped to win - Demi Moore has decided to speak out against ageism in Hollywood.
The 44-year-old told a magazine: "It's been a challenging few years, being the age I am. Almost to the point where I felt like, well, they don't know what to do with me. I am not 20. Not 30.
"There aren't that many good roles for women over 40. A lot of them don't have much substance, other than being someone's mother or wife."
Posted by Geno at 9:03 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1470)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
09/09 - 09/16
- Links that serve fresh wine for the horses.
- Rachel Bilson saves NBC!
- Alyssa Milano will heat up the "Hot Corner"
- Ryan Phillipe opens up about contemplating suicide...
- Patrick Dempsey loves England....and rain.
- Sting's publicist says Sting's visit to a German b...
- Evil father and daughter make it to final 2 on Big...
- Rihanna lesbian rumors/Ludacris dating Gabrielle U...
- Carmen Electra's rep defends her contract clause.
- Links that have seen the light.
- Lucy Pinder wants you to look both ways.
- Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal split. Wait,...
- Demi Moore whines about not getting roles at her a...
- Watch Jesse Metcalfe get a tattoo.
- Jeff Scott Soto talks about being fired from Journ...
- Led Zeppelin's official concert site crashes due t...
- Terrorists threaten to cut Madonna and Britney Spe...
- Tori Amos sings and gloats about Britney Spears' m...
- "Tony" coming back from the dead on "24"??
- Tom Brady talks about babies, babes and beards.
- Links that watch the wheel in the sky.
- Audrina Patrdige's boyfriend doesn't like to be to...
- Best Celebrity rumor ever! Hayden Panettiere is da...
- Dancing With The Stars photos.
- Hayden Panettiere is single.
- Led Zeppelin reunion getting closer to reality.
- "Battle in Seattle" looks like a winner.
- Sharon Osbourne cries over her dog Minnie's ill he...
- New Britney Spears allegations.
- Ludacris' Boston show cancelled after only 700 tic...
- Evangeline Lilly dreams of joining the convent.
- Fergie tells us to leave Britney Spears and Lindsa...
- Jessica Simspon will be singing about dead dogs, b...
- Links that will take all of the above.
- Charlize Theron worries about her sagging breasts....
- Larry David's misery makes me happy.
- The true voice of Styx speaks.
- The Britney Spears mess gets worse and worse.
- Natalie Imbruglia's "Spice Girls" fantasy.
- Jennifer Hudson joins "Sex and the city" movie.
- Stevie Nicks reveals 3 year romance with The Eagle...
- Mischa Barton's rep denies that she exposed her br...
- will. i. am to perform free concert in Los Angeles...
- Jessica Biel gets better and better looking.
- Links that are true performers.
- Listen to Hayden Panettiere's new single!
- Tommy Lee says Kid Rock's career is going down the...
- Troubling news: Britney Spears on suicide watch.
- Ben Affleck supports Africa and his buddy Matt Dam...
- The "Sawyer" haircut fad is sweeping the world.
- Keeley Hazell promotes "Medal of Honor Airborne"
- Van Halen performs in front of a thrilled audience...
- Alyssa Milano is excited to join "My Name Is Earl"...
- Prison Break Buzz!
- Beyonce told to cover up for Malaysia.
- Lip Stink!
- MTV responds to Britney breakdown story with rehea...
- Zombie killer and hotshot cop named Gwyneth Paltro...
- Jon Bon Jovi slams Oasis, Robbie Williams and Pete...
- Kelsey Grammer's daughter is careful with the booz...
- Tipsy Orlando Bloom tells Elle MacPherson "I just ...
- ▼ 09/09 - 09/16 (61)
- ► 2006 (585)