Michelle Rodriguez unleashed a statement to her fans on her official site yesterday. If you can understand it, you are a better person than I am. God love that crazy lesbian chick!!!!
I don't think a human can exist in rapture or satisfaction simply existing on earth alone.... I think we have consciousness and curiosity for a reason. I really do think this place is a school for the soul or the neutral witness inside all of us. From My perspective its like The Human Body Vs. the DNA that commands its biological make up. Your body and its experiences may evolve and effect that DNA for your next of kin, whether you smoke, did a lot of drugs or lived a perfectly healthy life, your DNA most likely will evolve and be affected by this process of existence for generations to come. Infinitely evolving and moving on towards change. I feel the same goes for the MIND and The SOUL ( Or Witness of the mind). For me the mind is like the body and the soul like the DNA. if you sit there and do nothing under a tree like Buddha for 8 years of your life, you will be curious, and you will evolve by answering these curiosities, as long as your conscious, even sleeping, or have a breath of reason in you. whatever you do you will never leave school of life till death do you part. You're married to Life. The School of life. I know personally, If I hadn't this massive curiosity and awe about the world I would feel dead and purposeless. I think my soul is looking for something, hence the reference to school of life existing to fulfill the void of spirit. That void of spirit, to me is representative of the DNA's need to evolve, that need is = to the void of soul I speak of. Like an Infinite quest. I empathize and feel equal to everyone I encounter because I see that quest or yearning for fulfillment in the eyes of everyone I meet. If he or she didn't have some unfinished curiosity to fulfill I think people would just drop dead or become lifeless vegetables. Just a perspective snack to ponder.
My grammar sucks ass.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (484)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
08/05 - 08/12
- Sarah Jessica Parker collects Novelty Toilet Rolls...
- Jesse Metcalfe and Nadine Coyle are back together?...
- Gwyneth Paltrow uses the word masturbatory in a se...
- Links that feel like it's 1984 all over again.
- Are you ready for another live action, big robot m...
- Baby Spice has a baby.
- Big Brother gets intense.
- Evan Rachel Wood pregnancy rumor heats up.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt pours coffee on her hair....o...
- Angelina Jolie gave up S&M and lesbian love for Br...
- Terrence Howard says he doesn't believe in pre-mar...
- Derek Jeter ALLEGEDLY gave Jessica Alba herpes.
- Britney Spears' car accident victim speaks out!
- The kind of girl you don't bring home to mother......
- Sexual assault at Playboy mansion being investigat...
- Leonardo DiCaprio is undecided on his vote. Geno i...
- Links that won't forget you when you're gone.
- Thoughts and prayers pour in for John Wetton.
- Lacey Chabert to get "Lost"?
- Jessica Biel is a homebody....And what a homebody!...
- Christina Aguilera is planning her child's future ...
- Britney Spears adoption shocker!
- Ashlee Simpson refuses to be photographed with KY ...
- ABC announces the new "Bachelor".
- Jennifer Love Hewitt looks insanely beautiful in p...
- Links that are tempted by the fruit of another.
- All Hail Hammerin' Hank!
- Jennifer Aniston's newest relationship disolved ov...
- Nick Carter slams ex Paris Hilton.
- Is Dave Navarro the guy you want defending you?
- Gwen Stefani enjoys breastfeeding.
- Britney Spears strips for Allure magazine.....But ...
- Links that shock their monkey.
- John Travolta has an umbrella man.
- Michelle Rodriguez is crazy, her grammar sucks ass...
- Charlie Sheen claims Denise Richards wants him to ...
- Spock meets Spock.
- Presidential candidates line up for Jon Stewart.
- Big Brother 8's Jen Johnson is STILL in the game.
- Links that have backstage passes.
- Vanessa Williams and Rick Fox reunite on "Ugly Bet...
- EXCLUSIVE: Is Jessica Simpson getting set up with ...
- Jenna Fisher is ready to go back to "The Office".
- Scary Spice to join "Dancing With The Stars".
- "The Nine" star joins "Heroes".
- Puppy love blooms for Potter star.
- ▼ 08/05 - 08/12 (46)
- ► 2006 (585)