Thursday, August 16, 2007
EXCLUSIVE: Van Halen to appear at MTV music awards.
Don't tell anyone, but Geno's World has discovered that the newly reformed Van Halen will be making a "surprise" appearance at the MTV music awards on September 9. Initial plans are for the band to perform a medley of classic VH tunes. But the band may just present an award. Everyone remembers the last time the reformed Van Halen with David Lee Roth appeared at the MTV awards in 1996. This appearance may turn out to be better.....
Posted by Geno at 10:28 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (614)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
08/12 - 08/19
- Jordin Sparks signs with Jive records.
- Pussycat Doll is single and has no time for love.
- Batman movie countdown continues.
- Jessica Simpson breaks her nose with a gun, not he...
- Vanessa Minnillo nude pictures surface.
- Scarlett Johansson is close to signing on for "The...
- Links that are the spirit of radio.
- Will Randy Moss catch more passes in video games t...
- Matt Damon tells George Clooney to "suck it, sexy ...
- Dustin shown the door in Big Brother shocker.
- Cover your ears. Carmen Electra has a new CD ready...
- The Boss is back with his friends....
- Brad Pitt tips security guard $300.
- Links still hoping for a complete Genesis reunion....
- I hate ABC.
- EXCLUSIVE: Van Halen to appear at MTV music awards...
- Gwen Stefani wants another child ASAP.
- Brad Pitt says adoption reports are false.
- Law & Order SVU Actor charged with having child po...
- Halle Berry is pregnant.....so says the National E...
- Kiefer Sutherland skips "Lost Boys" sequel.
- I've got Jennifer Lopez's back.
- Jose Offerman charged with assault after charging ...
- Links that are motoring.
- Jamie Pressly denies being a body double.
- Mandy Moore keeps drinking to a minimum.
- New Britney Spears lesbian love revealed.
- Orlando Bloom is named #1 bachelor in England.
- Somebody save Evan Rachel Wood!
- Links that can't drive 55.
- Is Paul McCartney Christie Brinkley's new Piano Ma...
- Elisha Cuthbert will call Tim Allen "Daddy".
- Ben Kingsley makes out with Mary Kate Olsen.
- Dr. Who cutie Billie Piper takes sex lessons from ...
- Go Bonnie!
- This guy has a fan club. Why don't I?
- Take a bite out of Dotspotter.
- New James Bond film is attacked by animal rights g...
- Laura Dern will get chased by T-Rex again.
- Links that enjoy the finer things.
- Katie Holmes takes control of Tom Cruise's wardrob...
- Jessica Simpson asked Daddy for a Mexican orphan f...
- Prince William to propose to Kate Middleton?
- Keira Knightly pushes Chanel.
- Friends movie buzz.
- Britney Spears is desperate to do Playboy.
- Scare the pants off of Jennifer Love Hewitt.
- ▼ 08/12 - 08/19 (47)
- ► 2006 (585)