Thursday, August 02, 2007
Alyssa Milano + Milo Ventimiglia = hot movie.
Have you ever argued with your significant other about which movie to go see? "Pathology" which opens in November may be a film that's got great eye candy for everyone to enjoy....
IGN spoke with Heroes actor Milo Ventimiglia this weekend at the San Diego Comic-Con, where he gave us the lowdown on his next movie, the MGM psychological thriller Pathology..........
Ventimiglia also believes Alyssa Milano's character, Gwen, serves as Ted's moral compass and conscience in the film. "Her character keeps Ted Gray grounded in what his life really is. He's separated from her in this film. They're in different cities," he explained. "Deep down inside he's got this killer instinct and it comes out when he's with this group of other pathologists who have this murderous sway over him. Alyssa Milano's character kind of represents what is good, what is whole, what is real and what is the heart of Ted. I always tried to keep that in mind. When he needs to reel everything back in, when he needs to get back to the man that he is, Alyssa's character helps him out."
Posted by Geno at 3:03 PM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
07/29 - 08/05
- Justin Timberlake goes ring shopping for Jessica B...
- Trump is in full PR mode for Celebrity Apprentice....
- Ving Rhames' dog kills worker.
- Keeley Hazell is "Simpsonized".
- Links that get their minds blown by the Flower Kin...
- Jessica Simpson hires a professional matchmaker.
- Flav tries again. Wooohooooo!
- Jessica Biel has mad soccer skills.
- Fan takes ring off of Tim McGraw's finger at conce...
- Live TV makes betrayal harder to live with.
- Mitt Romney is the Devil.
- Alyssa Milano + Milo Ventimiglia = hot movie.
- Julianna Margulies got someone to have sexual inte...
- Links that have followed Steve Hackett from Genesi...
- Jennifer Love Hewitt says "Ghost Whisperer" is lik...
- Hayden Panettiere does FHM.
- Rachel Stevens is a marketing dream.
- The Hoff's Opera singing drives Sharon Osbourne ma...
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie get into massive figh...
- Jennnifer Garner's Broadway roles may put pregnanc...
- Jenny McCarthy is the new hot pick to play Jenna J...
- Did J-Lo get a breast job?
- Links that are "Hot Blooded"
- Lauren Graham and Ali Larter admit to skinny-dippi...
- Dick Cheney will not learn, won't change.
- Gwen Stefani is too hot for Malaysia.
- Gary Coleman arrested for beating his car up.
- Evil Dr. Will invades E! series.
- Britney Spears has parental skills of a rock. (A d...
- Zooey Deschanel doesn't want to take her clothes o...
- Rosie O'Donnell takes a shot at Paula Abdul.
- Links that are feeling stronger every day.
- Star Jones talks about her surgery. Do we care?
- Sienna Miller, Jessica Biel.....and Geno have love...
- Gwyneth begs fans not to take pictures of her shoe...
- Guest movie review from Mr. Watch.
- Scarlett Johansson to play porn star Jenna Jameson...
- Tom Brady says he feels young as he approaches 30....
- Tommy Shaw speaks.
- Brittany Snow sheds good girl image for her next r...
- Links that do not want to rule the world.
- Stevie Jewel interview.
- New Couple alert! Jude Law and Cameron Diaz.
- The Police rock Geno's World at Fenway Park.
- Christina Aguilera cancels shows due to illness.
- Lindsay Lohan still has an ad campaign???
- Stewart Copeland's blogging days are over.
- Kirsten Dunst takes time out from messy boyfriend....
- ▼ 07/29 - 08/05 (48)
- ► 2006 (585)