Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Penthouse & Playboy model calls Marcus Allen "Creepy and scary".
Is Marcus Allen a creepy dude like his buddy O.J. Simpson? Or is Kimberly Stewart trying to get attention from the media? You decide....
KIMBERLY Williams, the June 2007 Penthouse Pet, has never met football legend Marcus Allen - and she wants to keep it that way. After talking on the phone for a few weeks, "he seemed like a really nice guy. But . . . I quickly found out that this is not a guy I want to know," the pin-up told Steppin' Out magazine's Chauncé Hayden. Kimberly was creeped out that Allen is a regular at the Playboy Mansion, and that his MySpace page is filled with girlfriends thanking him for "lunch." "So I started to pull away from him just to protect myself. But he calls me over 15 times a day! . . . He started to send me these terrible text messages. 'Where the hell are you, Kimberly!' . . . It's really scary . . . Things got really bad after I did the Howard Stern show. He got very upset that I got nude on the show. Hello! I'm a Penthouse Pet . . . I told him he needed to calm down . . . But he got even angrier." Allen's lawyer, Larry Stein, told Page Six: "It's the other way around. She's the one pursuing him. She started sending him pictures of herself with no clothes on. She's trying to get publicity."
Posted by Geno at 9:42 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1833)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
07/22 - 07/29
- Rachel Stevens can't keep her eyes off of Cameron ...
- Leonard Nimoy will appear in new Star Trek Movie. ...
- Kelly Clarkson gives in. She plans on having Davis...
- Seal the Deal with Stevie Jewel!
- Depp to get "Dark Shadowed"
- Links that remember Neal Schon's wild hair.
- Rachel McAdams new ring has people buzzing about e...
- Reiko to fight Aliens & Predators.
- If you look at Lauryn Hill, she will attack you wi...
- Bono making time with Penelope Cruz?
- Rumer Willis caught in hotel room with drug arrest...
- Phil Collins says Gensis tour is a pain in the ars...
- All is well with Pitt and Jolie. Or is it?
- LInks still waiting to hear back from Evan Rachel ...
- The Hoff says drunken video gave him closure.
- Will Scarlett Johansson let me move into one of he...
- Cure Lindsay Lohan game.
- Evangeline Lilly complains about fame, living in H...
- Kate Moss moves in with Ron Wood. Is she the 5th R...
- Nicole Richie to whine to Diane Sawyer.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger wants rules changed so he ca...
- Lost news.
- Pirate Master cancelled. Aargh!
- Madonna gets angry when son is called "Lucky Basta...
- Links that know that milk is good for you. (Even w...
- An open letter to newly single Jessica Alba.
- More evidence that Paula Abdul is bonkers.
- Kiss drummer gets mellow for new CD.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is #1.....on worst album list...
- Cameron Diaz watched Indiana Jones twice a day to ...
- Penelope Cruz L'Oreal ad called a sham.
- "24" to be more environmentally friendly.
- Keeley Hazell has great acting chops.
- Save Hayden!!!
- Has Paris turned the page?
- Evan Rachel Wood's PR firm takes my call, but will...
- Gwyneth Paltrow rejected for movie role because sh...
- Links waiting in line for The Iron Man movie...alr...
- Hillary Duff makes a 9 year old girl cry.
- David Ortiz sued for $1 million.
- Penthouse & Playboy model calls Marcus Allen "Cree...
- Lindsay Lohan arrested for DUI again....
- Kylie Minogue comeback song with be very "Cultured...
- Lindsay Lohan bets that she can bed Beckham.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt called "Hippo Hips" on set.
- Kelly Clarkson sinks even deeper.
- Natalie Portman warns that she's going to be very ...
- Monday MILF catfight!!!!!! Maggie Gyllenhaal vs. K...
- Links that are counting the time until "Dexter" re...
- "America's Next Top Model" renewed for 3 more seas...
- Christina Aguilera craves Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
- Jessica Biel loves a cheater.
- "24" elects Cherry Jones as President.
- Do we really want to see a Kate Moss/Pete Doherty ...
- Lindsay Lohan gets dumped by boyfriend for being t...
- Is Angelina Jolie too skinny to have another baby?...
- Simon Cowell to unleash his stink on the world.
- "Mr. Laugh a minute" Robert Smith starts work on C...
- ▼ 07/22 - 07/29 (58)
- ► 2006 (585)