I get it. Natalie Portman doesn't want to be filmed nude. I respect that. Who wants to see Natalie naked anyway?......O.k., I do.
Natalie Portman has revealed that she used a body double for a fully nude scene in new movie 'Goya's Ghost'.
And the actress has a stern warning for anyone intending to crop her face onto someone else’s naked body after the release of the upcoming film.
According to the NY Daily News, the actress tells Jeanne Wolf of Movies.com: "There's a long shot of a nude woman."
"It's not me...You do see some parts of me unclothed, but if they end up on Web sites making it look like I'm nude, I'm going to be really, really angry."
Monday, July 23, 2007
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (486)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
07/22 - 07/29
- Rachel Stevens can't keep her eyes off of Cameron ...
- Leonard Nimoy will appear in new Star Trek Movie. ...
- Kelly Clarkson gives in. She plans on having Davis...
- Seal the Deal with Stevie Jewel!
- Depp to get "Dark Shadowed"
- Links that remember Neal Schon's wild hair.
- Rachel McAdams new ring has people buzzing about e...
- Reiko to fight Aliens & Predators.
- If you look at Lauryn Hill, she will attack you wi...
- Bono making time with Penelope Cruz?
- Rumer Willis caught in hotel room with drug arrest...
- Phil Collins says Gensis tour is a pain in the ars...
- All is well with Pitt and Jolie. Or is it?
- LInks still waiting to hear back from Evan Rachel ...
- The Hoff says drunken video gave him closure.
- Will Scarlett Johansson let me move into one of he...
- Cure Lindsay Lohan game.
- Evangeline Lilly complains about fame, living in H...
- Kate Moss moves in with Ron Wood. Is she the 5th R...
- Nicole Richie to whine to Diane Sawyer.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger wants rules changed so he ca...
- Lost news.
- Pirate Master cancelled. Aargh!
- Madonna gets angry when son is called "Lucky Basta...
- Links that know that milk is good for you. (Even w...
- An open letter to newly single Jessica Alba.
- More evidence that Paula Abdul is bonkers.
- Kiss drummer gets mellow for new CD.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is #1.....on worst album list...
- Cameron Diaz watched Indiana Jones twice a day to ...
- Penelope Cruz L'Oreal ad called a sham.
- "24" to be more environmentally friendly.
- Keeley Hazell has great acting chops.
- Save Hayden!!!
- Has Paris turned the page?
- Evan Rachel Wood's PR firm takes my call, but will...
- Gwyneth Paltrow rejected for movie role because sh...
- Links waiting in line for The Iron Man movie...alr...
- Hillary Duff makes a 9 year old girl cry.
- David Ortiz sued for $1 million.
- Penthouse & Playboy model calls Marcus Allen "Cree...
- Lindsay Lohan arrested for DUI again....
- Kylie Minogue comeback song with be very "Cultured...
- Lindsay Lohan bets that she can bed Beckham.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt called "Hippo Hips" on set.
- Kelly Clarkson sinks even deeper.
- Natalie Portman warns that she's going to be very ...
- Monday MILF catfight!!!!!! Maggie Gyllenhaal vs. K...
- Links that are counting the time until "Dexter" re...
- "America's Next Top Model" renewed for 3 more seas...
- Christina Aguilera craves Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
- Jessica Biel loves a cheater.
- "24" elects Cherry Jones as President.
- Do we really want to see a Kate Moss/Pete Doherty ...
- Lindsay Lohan gets dumped by boyfriend for being t...
- Is Angelina Jolie too skinny to have another baby?...
- Simon Cowell to unleash his stink on the world.
- "Mr. Laugh a minute" Robert Smith starts work on C...
- ▼ 07/22 - 07/29 (58)
- ► 2006 (585)