Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Hey Paula! Nobody is watching.
Paula Abdul's reality series "Hey Paula" was a ratings disaster. I watched the first episode. It's fun watching her bizarre behavior. Apparently, I'm one of the very few who think so.
Paula Abdul was Bravo’s newest attempt at making a reality star out of a quirky has-been, but the ratings for her new reality TV show were less than desirable.
With a total of only 607,000 viewers – that’s about half the amount Being Bobby Brown received – it’s safe to say Hey Paula is a reality TV bomb.
The show premiered last Thursday with two original back-to-back half hour episodes, and hardly made a mark on the TV ratings scale.
The few that did watch are asking for that hour of their lives back, saying the show is incredibly dull and even Paula’s nonsensical antics fail to entertain.
At least she still has American Idol.
Posted by Geno at 2:54 PM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (313)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
07/01 - 07/08
- Avril fights back.
- Ron Wood borrowed 250,000 pounds from Mick & Keith...
- Fergie to sing about Candie's clothing?
- Jessica Alba is a bit attractive.
- Bass God John Wetton to be DJ for a day on Sirius....
- Hayden loves Journey and bikinis.
- Will Leo play Hef?
- ER doc Goran Visnijic is faced with a paternity su...
- Nathan Fillion talks about Drive, Firefly, Waitres...
- Baby Spice is frugal and discreet.
- James Hetfield questioned at airport.
- Links who still don't know what Sussudio means.
- Gonorrhea and Daddy issues invade Big Brother hous...
- J-lo not allowed to tour alone.
- The Clintons meet the Romneys. Sounds like a sitco...
- More Nick & Vanessa pictures surface.
- Sister Christian found Mister Right.
- Scary Spice is a sex maniac.
- Kelly Clarkson thanks her fans.
- Prison Break star insists he likes the ladies.
- Links raking in the dough for a movie reunion.
- Michael Jai White joins Dark Knight cast.
- Miley Cyrus is #1. Kelly Clarkson is #2.
- Katharine McPhee takes some clothes off to sell CD...
- Win big on the 4th!
- Matchbox 20 hits studio. Studio doesn't hit back.
- Brad Pitt is the new "Bullitt"
- Christina Aguilera pregnancy confirmed. The baby's...
- Gay Doctor Who star John Barrowman may have sex wi...
- Topanga loses 25 pounds and goes bikini shopping.
- Hey Paula! Nobody is watching.
- Mischa Barton is looking for a mature Mr. Right.
- Is Sienna Miller "Making The Band" with P Diddy?
- Will Jack Bauer be taking orders from a female Pre...
- Links that form a long lasting power trio.
- Nicolas Cage & son create "Voodoo Child"
- Kelly Clarkson hires new management. Rolling Stone...
- J-lo doesn't want to be called J-lo
- Van Halen tour to kick off in September. Maybe.
- Nick & Vanessa's lawyer is no fun.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt will buy your soul.
- Links waiting for Deadwood to return.
- Dinner is on Obama.
- 100% Poker Welcome Bonus.
- Plenty of fireworks for Britney and her Mom on the...
- Spice Girls fued? Already?
- Veronica Mars season 4 to be in comic book form?
- Elizabeth Hurley turns 5 year old son into crossdr...
- Britney Spears producer may be delusional.
- ▼ 07/01 - 07/08 (51)
- ► 2006 (585)