Thursday, June 14, 2007
Steve Perry talks about the Sopranos. Is South Park next?
Steve Perry was one of the few people who knew that "Don't Stop Believin'" would be used as the Sopranos finale closer. He kept the secret until the end & has be overwhelmed with the response. "The phone has been ringing off the hook and my email has been on fire. One friend e-mailed me, "Congratulations. The end of the entire legacy of the Sopranos ended with your song." You know, South Park might be next.What bigger honor is that?".....What show will end their series run with a Journey tune now? "You know, South Park might be next." Perry jokes.....There are denials all around about Perry returning to Journey after Jeff Scott Soto being canned yesterday. But, I have a funny feeling that we will be seeing a Perry/Journey reunion in the near future.......People
Posted by Geno at 8:51 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1686)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
06/10 - 06/17
- Evan Almighty promo number may lead kids to phone ...
- LeAnn Rimes dishes on Paris Hilton and Lindsay Loh...
- Law & Order actor gores himself on stage and stops...
- Don't cry Jessica! Geno loves you!
- Adam Brody wants to be Jennifer Aniston's boytoy.
- Sports Roundup: Tony Parker and Spurs are champs.
- Links which agree that Love Stinks.
- Is Fred Thompson the next Ronald Reagan or a tulip...
- Bill Bradley knocks it out of the park!/Brad Delp ...
- Queen's Brian May says Journey's singer was shed l...
- Steven Colbert ends the Sopranos his way.
- Keeley Hazell updates site with new photos.
- Martin Luther King Jr's Niece blames abortion for ...
- Kevin Spacey quits acting to take over the world.
- Sports Roundup: Giambi took Steroids? I'm shocked....
- Meeting Mandy Moore Madness.
- Links that are not dating a supermodel.
- Steve Perry talks about the Sopranos. Is South Par...
- Castration used in dating advice from Nicky Hilton...
- McCain hits slippery Romney square in the kisser.
- Jennifer Garner is the new face of Neutrogena.
- Jami Miller threatens me and I like it.
- Ex Journey lead singer gets love from fans.
- Does anyone want to be the lead singer of Journey?...
- All hail Lil' Bush.
- Sports roundup: Verlander throws no-hitter for hot...
- Links that "only time will tell".
- Kissing Jessica Alba is no problem for Mr. Fantast...
- Fred Thomspon says he wants to be President.
- When will President Bush's stolen watch appear on ...
- Romance is in the future for Lynne Spears and K-Fe...
- Fresh "Curb" in September.
- Les Moonves challenges Dan Rather to a duel over K...
- Fred Thomson to announce that he's running for Pre...
- Sports roundup: Bonds hits another homer.
- Links that will not cut to black before a proper e...
- Do not touch, kiss or question Beyonce.
- Divini is divine.
- Hillary pulling ahead in New Hampshire.
- I'll trade you a Wacko Jacko for a Scary Kate and ...
- I am a believer in Hell.
- Dude! Take Grateful Dead classes at UMass.
- Sports roundup 6/11
- Keeley Hazell comic strip?
- Links not looking at you.
- Will Maury Povich adminster Eddie Murphy's paterni...
- Colin Powell talks frankly and makes Bush pull his...
- Steve Perry and Journey whack Sopranos.
- Prince Harry likes barmaids with cowboy hats.
- Cheney to become Cyborg. No word on Teen Titan inv...
- Knocked Up doesn't suck.
- ▼ 06/10 - 06/17 (51)
- ► 2006 (585)