Amid reports that Kelly Clarkson has been offered an opportunity to appear on the upcoming American Idol Tour, Kelly and her people have not responded about whether Kelly has accepted the offer.
Idol Tour Invites Kelly Back: NY Post
Clarkson returns to American Idol: Boston Herald
In other Kelly Clarkson news, the singer's confession about her battles with bulimia have received quite a bit of coverage: Kelly Clarkson Battles Bulimia: Hollyscoop
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2305)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
06/17 - 06/24
- Poker anyone?
- Britney Spears to join Cyndi Lauper concert on Jun...
- Stunning and blazing hot interview of Isaiah Washi...
- No Doubt performed 3 songs together last night at ...
- Kelly Clarkson "My December" reviews start pouring...
- Samuel L. Jackson is the ultimate Nick Fury!
- Romney camp reeling over accusations against aide....
- Smashing pumpkins to release 4 different versions ...
- Kelly Clarkson says she's selfish and doesn't want...
- Steve Perry says he's not going to "Journey" back....
- Tony Bennett gets married at 80. Good for him!
- Sports Roundup: Tejada streak in jeopardy.
- Scary Spice says DNA proves that Eddie Murphy is P...
- Is John Krasinski from the Office the new Fletch?
- Links that make even Dick Cheney smile!
- Fire Cubed has been launched!
- Tourists flock to Italy to peek at George Clooney....
- Beyonce hotter in a hot tub.
- Kelly Clarkson in meltdown mode before release of ...
- Paris Hilton's car reposessed.
- Rockin' Obama ringtones?
- Smith's World
- Gisele crushes James Blunt's crush.
- Kelly Clarkson rep denies report.
- Sports Roundup: Sosa hits HR #600 without a corked...
- Jason Wahler thinks he's just like Lindsay Lohan.
- Links that dream to be Lost with Evangeline Lilly....
- Keeley Hazell urges you to turn off.....your light...
- Bush to offer Blair a special envoy position to th...
- Kelly Clarkson camp silent about American Idol tou...
- Rolling Stone reports on Kelly Clarkson/American I...
- Gordon Ramsay of Hell's Kitchen sued for $1 millio...
- Sports roundup: Kevin Garnett trade rumors.
- Links getting the treatment from Keeley Hazell
- Journey redesigns website amid Steve Perry rumors....
- Jack Osbourne had sex with Paris Hilton?
- Bloomberg tells Republicans "Don't call me. I'll c...
- Kelly Clarkson's career is in jeopardy.
- Dennis Kucinich tries to raise 50 million dollars....
- Sports Roundup: Sox/Yanks talk.
- Links hotter than Jennifer Connelly.
- Now magazine calls Danielle Lloyd "chunky".
- A Mitt for all seasons.
- Lionel Richie heckled at wedding reception perform...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Clarkson to appear on upcoming Am...
- Dream Theater has another winner.
- TV Guide is obsessed with Giada's breasts.
- Sports Roundup: An Angel always beats a Tiger.
- Links bordering on fantastic.
- Al Gore says Earth is going to burn while we're al...
- Maybe David Chase was on to something.
- Joss Stone catches Prince William's eye and ear.
- Michelle Marsh is bearing my child.
- Bill Clinton shouts "We're rich bitches!!!".
- Jessica Alba whines about her weight. Women everyw...
- ▼ 06/17 - 06/24 (55)
- ► 2006 (585)