Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Divini is divine.
I recently got a call from Divini Rae's reps who asked me to mention Divini's official website. I am a friendly fellow, so I decided to do so. She seems like a lovely woman. "The most erotic Playboy Playmate in History" has a nice website in which you can see thousands of photos, plenty of videos, and....donate to two worthy charities. Ahh, yes, I'm a charitable fellow......
Posted by Geno at 8:39 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1421)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
06/10 - 06/17
- Evan Almighty promo number may lead kids to phone ...
- LeAnn Rimes dishes on Paris Hilton and Lindsay Loh...
- Law & Order actor gores himself on stage and stops...
- Don't cry Jessica! Geno loves you!
- Adam Brody wants to be Jennifer Aniston's boytoy.
- Sports Roundup: Tony Parker and Spurs are champs.
- Links which agree that Love Stinks.
- Is Fred Thompson the next Ronald Reagan or a tulip...
- Bill Bradley knocks it out of the park!/Brad Delp ...
- Queen's Brian May says Journey's singer was shed l...
- Steven Colbert ends the Sopranos his way.
- Keeley Hazell updates site with new photos.
- Martin Luther King Jr's Niece blames abortion for ...
- Kevin Spacey quits acting to take over the world.
- Sports Roundup: Giambi took Steroids? I'm shocked....
- Meeting Mandy Moore Madness.
- Links that are not dating a supermodel.
- Steve Perry talks about the Sopranos. Is South Par...
- Castration used in dating advice from Nicky Hilton...
- McCain hits slippery Romney square in the kisser.
- Jennifer Garner is the new face of Neutrogena.
- Jami Miller threatens me and I like it.
- Ex Journey lead singer gets love from fans.
- Does anyone want to be the lead singer of Journey?...
- All hail Lil' Bush.
- Sports roundup: Verlander throws no-hitter for hot...
- Links that "only time will tell".
- Kissing Jessica Alba is no problem for Mr. Fantast...
- Fred Thomspon says he wants to be President.
- When will President Bush's stolen watch appear on ...
- Romance is in the future for Lynne Spears and K-Fe...
- Fresh "Curb" in September.
- Les Moonves challenges Dan Rather to a duel over K...
- Fred Thomson to announce that he's running for Pre...
- Sports roundup: Bonds hits another homer.
- Links that will not cut to black before a proper e...
- Do not touch, kiss or question Beyonce.
- Divini is divine.
- Hillary pulling ahead in New Hampshire.
- I'll trade you a Wacko Jacko for a Scary Kate and ...
- I am a believer in Hell.
- Dude! Take Grateful Dead classes at UMass.
- Sports roundup 6/11
- Keeley Hazell comic strip?
- Links not looking at you.
- Will Maury Povich adminster Eddie Murphy's paterni...
- Colin Powell talks frankly and makes Bush pull his...
- Steve Perry and Journey whack Sopranos.
- Prince Harry likes barmaids with cowboy hats.
- Cheney to become Cyborg. No word on Teen Titan inv...
- Knocked Up doesn't suck.
- ▼ 06/10 - 06/17 (51)
- ► 2006 (585)