Tom Brady is starting to get criticized for having a child out of wedlock with ex Bridgette Moynahan. Kevin Thompson, who is running for Congress said on his blog:
"Many millions of small, adoring fans look up to Brady, only to find him chasing models, fathering children out of wedlock and unashamedly engaging in an immoral lifestyle." ..........
Ummmmm. Let me just point out that we don't know the whole Bridgette/Brady back story. We do know that Brady has been up front on being the father and has talked about is excitement at his impending fatherhood. Brady isn't perfect, but I would choose him as a role model any day over other sports figures who are cheating on their wife, taking steroids, getting arrested, taking drugs or arranging dog fights for money. Give Tom a break. He's a good dude who does a tremendous amount of charity work for the community and has brought tons of joy to sports fans. He's a single guy who likes good looking women? Good for him.
To watch video of WHDH's story, go to their website.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (614)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
05/27 - 06/03
- They should cast me as Captain America.
- I volunteer to be saved by this new "Hero"!
- Can he make them smaller?
- Sox fans taunt Stray-Rod.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is "Timeless".
- New book bashes Hillary.
- The end is near.
- Links not wearing an alcohol monitoring device.
- Solo sister.
- Keeley enjoys Dirty Dancing.
- Is the boss away?
- A-Rod, you got some 'splaining to do!
- Everyone loves Billy.
- Damnit Chloe, I'm a cartoon!
- Links that can't dance.
- Lindsay should learn from Lost.
- The Worst Wing hits it out of the park!
- The race starts when Fred says it does.
- Billie's divorce is complete.
- Tom Brady taking hits off the field. Here is one v...
- Survivors of rock continue to thrill fans around t...
- They almost dug him up, but then they threw him ba...
- Links cooler than a monkey playing guitar!
- Hey Paula!
- Still "Lost"?
- Rudy says "I know nothing!".
- Good looking women with swords. Its gotta be good!...
- Moustache free links.
- Can President Logan save Lindsay Lohan?
- Darth Cheney
- Fans drive Ozzy batty and out of his home.
- Satan leads in Iowa and has big expectations.
- I have seen the worst movie of the millenium.
- Vote or die.
- Dumb Daryl was so dumb....
- Hope and Prayers.
- Lindsay Lohan Lush Links.
- A public apology.
- ▼ 05/27 - 06/03 (39)
- ► 2006 (585)