Tuesday, May 22, 2007
NBC shows signs of "Life".
NBC has put "Life" on its Fall schedule. Why should you care? Sarah Shahi stars as a quirky cop. Sarah last seen a week ago on "The Sopranos", was a favorite of mine on "The L Word". I even watched the awful "Teachers" show on NBC to gaze at Sarah. This week, TV Guide cheered her return. I myself will stand and applaud.....Photos from the fabulous sarahshahi.org
Posted by Geno at 12:52 PM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1473)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
05/20 - 05/27
- Jewel, Krista and Bill Cowher???
- Greg Grunberg takes on Kirstie Alley.
- Bush was never on the roids....
- Fiction Post number 1
- Links that shock Lino.
- Checking in with Keeley.
- Party with Dennis and his hot wife.
- The formula for picking the potential Miss Univers...
- Jericho fans send CBS thousands of pounds of nuts!...
- Depp not done with Pirates?
- Links that will make a cheerleader fall in love wi...
- Damnit Jack, what did you do????
- Grandpa scares the hell out of me!
- Desperate Debra.
- ASIA hits studio!
- Links not going to jail for driving violations or ...
- Rob and Big are back!....and Meaty!
- Signs pointing to Thompson bringing "Law & Order" ...
- Give me fifty pushups!
- Shocking twists on "24"!!!
- NBC shows signs of "Life".
- Links as perky as Kelly Ripa.
- Make your computer sexy.....Keeley style.
- Mitt leads in Iowa. Geno needs smelling salts.
- Paris Hilton prison DVD suggestions.
- Geno reads. Call the press!
- Links completely free of human growth hormone.
- TV finale showdown
- What is your return policy?
- Billy's Beer is not irrelevant. Case closed.
- Jump! Jump!
- E-mail Al.
- ▼ 05/20 - 05/27 (33)
- ► 2006 (585)