There's a lot of interesting candidates for President out there. But as I said, before. I like Hillary. I'm sticking to my guns and giving her the Geno's World slap on the back....Bill back in the White house?...Ahhhhh. Good times!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2473)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
05/06 - 05/13
- Take me seriously. No? How 'bout now?
- NBC will get you through summer "Heroes" withdrawl...
- Billie yearns for chickens.
- It's your fault...No it's Bush's fault...No, it's ...
- The missing links.
- Jaime laughs at Jenny Craig.
- The real reason to rip Romney.
- Eva is in it? O.k. That's good enough!
- I can't wait for the uncomfortable misery to conti...
- Does the hat come with it?
- Buffy lives on...
- I like Hillary. And Bill...And come to think of it...
- Awwww now you made him mad!
- Free Dream.
- Convenient amnesia.
- Classic Charisma.
- Who do I root for? My head hurts!
- Porn roundup...Ya I know, Imus is pictured. No. No...
- Even Chloe doesn't know what to do.
- Geno's dazzling math skills make him the obvious c...
- A true fan.
- Two words change everything on Lost tonight.
- Rudy has not donated to Geno's World.
- Yo Adrianne? Yo Julie!!!
- Sanjaya loves New York???????
- Why am I posting these pictures of Sarah Shahi? Be...
- Whack letdown.
- Hillary pulls ahead. Freddy T. makes Republicans s...
- Chivalry is not dead....but it can kill you.
- Dennis is big with the ladies and those suffering ...
- Geno did not make the list. Conspiracy!
- Gilligan never had an escape date.
- How about getting a hobby?
- Heroes mania hits web!
- ▼ 05/06 - 05/13 (34)
- ► 2006 (585)