Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Good looking women with swords. Its gotta be good!
The movie "DOA" is finally getting wide release on June 22. I saw the full trailer yesterday & it looks like a lotta fun. Holly Valance, Jaime Presley & company are in fine form. There's a great Dutch website for the movie with all sorts of extras. Including a free puppy!!....o.k., no puppy, but good nonetheless....
Posted by Geno at 2:47 PM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2314)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
05/27 - 06/03
- They should cast me as Captain America.
- I volunteer to be saved by this new "Hero"!
- Can he make them smaller?
- Sox fans taunt Stray-Rod.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is "Timeless".
- New book bashes Hillary.
- The end is near.
- Links not wearing an alcohol monitoring device.
- Solo sister.
- Keeley enjoys Dirty Dancing.
- Is the boss away?
- A-Rod, you got some 'splaining to do!
- Everyone loves Billy.
- Damnit Chloe, I'm a cartoon!
- Links that can't dance.
- Lindsay should learn from Lost.
- The Worst Wing hits it out of the park!
- The race starts when Fred says it does.
- Billie's divorce is complete.
- Tom Brady taking hits off the field. Here is one v...
- Survivors of rock continue to thrill fans around t...
- They almost dug him up, but then they threw him ba...
- Links cooler than a monkey playing guitar!
- Hey Paula!
- Still "Lost"?
- Rudy says "I know nothing!".
- Good looking women with swords. Its gotta be good!...
- Moustache free links.
- Can President Logan save Lindsay Lohan?
- Darth Cheney
- Fans drive Ozzy batty and out of his home.
- Satan leads in Iowa and has big expectations.
- I have seen the worst movie of the millenium.
- Vote or die.
- Dumb Daryl was so dumb....
- Hope and Prayers.
- Lindsay Lohan Lush Links.
- A public apology.
- ▼ 05/27 - 06/03 (39)
- ► 2006 (585)