Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Geno's dazzling math skills make him the obvious choice for President.
Barak Obama told a group of fundraisers that 10,000 people died this week in Kansas due to tornados....The actual total was 12.
“In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed,”
12 or 10,000? What's the difference?....9,988 to be exact....Damn, I should run for President!
Posted by Geno at 10:21 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1457)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
05/06 - 05/13
- Take me seriously. No? How 'bout now?
- NBC will get you through summer "Heroes" withdrawl...
- Billie yearns for chickens.
- It's your fault...No it's Bush's fault...No, it's ...
- The missing links.
- Jaime laughs at Jenny Craig.
- The real reason to rip Romney.
- Eva is in it? O.k. That's good enough!
- I can't wait for the uncomfortable misery to conti...
- Does the hat come with it?
- Buffy lives on...
- I like Hillary. And Bill...And come to think of it...
- Awwww now you made him mad!
- Free Dream.
- Convenient amnesia.
- Classic Charisma.
- Who do I root for? My head hurts!
- Porn roundup...Ya I know, Imus is pictured. No. No...
- Even Chloe doesn't know what to do.
- Geno's dazzling math skills make him the obvious c...
- A true fan.
- Two words change everything on Lost tonight.
- Rudy has not donated to Geno's World.
- Yo Adrianne? Yo Julie!!!
- Sanjaya loves New York???????
- Why am I posting these pictures of Sarah Shahi? Be...
- Whack letdown.
- Hillary pulls ahead. Freddy T. makes Republicans s...
- Chivalry is not dead....but it can kill you.
- Dennis is big with the ladies and those suffering ...
- Geno did not make the list. Conspiracy!
- Gilligan never had an escape date.
- How about getting a hobby?
- Heroes mania hits web!
- ▼ 05/06 - 05/13 (34)
- ► 2006 (585)