Thursday, April 26, 2007
Dexter will return in time for Halloween!
Showtime has given a firmer date to the premiere of Dexter Season Two. The killing will begin again in October! Season 1 was easily some of the best television to ever grace the airwaves. Michael C. Hall as the sociopathic serial killer working for the Police Department is brilliant...After watching season one, I thought that I became an expert on serial killers and their methods. I offered my services to several police departments in my area. For some reason, they turned me down...Maybe it was the Superman Cape and mask I was wearing....In any case go to http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/home.do for all the Dexter info and extras you'll ever need!
Posted by Geno at 4:06 PM
Melody Zephyr performs a song for Geno's World
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2013 (1341)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3026)
04/22 - 04/29
- Ali is #100?
- Spidey kicks the crap out of a camera.
- Excuse me Governor...I believe your hand slipped.
- All is well with Jami....
- I will write bad things about you. So na na na na!...
- Dexter will return in time for Halloween!
- Sheryl, The Cardinal and the kids. Oh my!
- Plastic surgery for Love? Please.
- Y the hold up?
- You honor me by reading....
- Dennis knows where Iraq is.
- Watch with sunglasses on.
- Battle continues at home and overseas
- Captain America is alive!....Um...Maybe not...
- She's got legs. And she knows how to wax them.
- Spend $10 and make Ashley happy
- Charlie Sheen, Rosie and....John Kerry????
- Geno has not received offers to pose for Playgirl
- Johnny makes sense
- I learn quite a bit from reading.
- Hours of entertainment
- 2am wakeup call
- Odds of a Crow knockout within 3 rounds:1-1
- Renting a room with Kate should be exciting, not s...
- ▼ 04/22 - 04/29 (25)
- ► 2006 (585)
Geno's World Archive
Alyssa Milano ASIA Audrina Patridge Audrina Patridge #2 Bikini Brad Pitt Britney Spears Dream Theater Ellen Degeneres Eva Mendes George Clooney Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Garner Jennifer Lopez Jennifer Love Hewitt Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Jessica Simpson Katy Perry Kelly Ripa Keeley Hazell Kim Kardashian Lindsay Lohan Marillion Miley Cyrus Pam Anderson Paris Hilton Paula Abdul Playboy Sarah Palin Scarlett Johansson Tara Reid Will Smith Yes Zac Efron