Thursday, April 26, 2007
Dexter will return in time for Halloween!
Showtime has given a firmer date to the premiere of Dexter Season Two. The killing will begin again in October! Season 1 was easily some of the best television to ever grace the airwaves. Michael C. Hall as the sociopathic serial killer working for the Police Department is brilliant...After watching season one, I thought that I became an expert on serial killers and their methods. I offered my services to several police departments in my area. For some reason, they turned me down...Maybe it was the Superman Cape and mask I was wearing....In any case go to http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/home.do for all the Dexter info and extras you'll ever need!
Posted by Geno at 4:06 PM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2305)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
04/22 - 04/29
- Ali is #100?
- Spidey kicks the crap out of a camera.
- Excuse me Governor...I believe your hand slipped.
- All is well with Jami....
- I will write bad things about you. So na na na na!...
- Dexter will return in time for Halloween!
- Sheryl, The Cardinal and the kids. Oh my!
- Plastic surgery for Love? Please.
- Y the hold up?
- You honor me by reading....
- Dennis knows where Iraq is.
- Watch with sunglasses on.
- Battle continues at home and overseas
- Captain America is alive!....Um...Maybe not...
- She's got legs. And she knows how to wax them.
- Spend $10 and make Ashley happy
- Charlie Sheen, Rosie and....John Kerry????
- Geno has not received offers to pose for Playgirl
- Johnny makes sense
- I learn quite a bit from reading.
- Hours of entertainment
- 2am wakeup call
- Odds of a Crow knockout within 3 rounds:1-1
- Renting a room with Kate should be exciting, not s...
- ▼ 04/22 - 04/29 (25)
- ► 2006 (585)