Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Camping out for ASIA....The sequel!!!
Yes my friends, the time draws near! ASIA is touring this summer in the U.S. This means I am preparing yet again to camp out for ASIA! There are no dates for Boston yet, but John Wetton has told me to "Bet your bot,Geno--if we can,we will!" And he has also said to me "Geno,you and I need to check out the Hymen Auditorium. Isn't that German for something? "..Sounds like a good plan! For more wisdom from ASIA frontman and ICON John Wetton visit his website at www.johnwetton.com The current discussion about tour dates can be found on the "Additional AFOMOA US Tour Dates" thread on the guestbook. To reminisce about last year's Geno's World marathon camp out for ASIA visit the archive section on the right of the blog.....
Posted by Geno at 1:29 PM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1414)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
03/25 - 04/01
- New Hollwood couple
- Sarah sizzles
- No! Not the hair!
- Adam Sandler gets on Bruce's bad side
- Happy Birthday Ray!
- Camping out for ASIA....The sequel!!!
- Styx unauthorized
- Krista Allen still has it.
- Gimme the keys!
- I can't skate
- What's the pin? 6...2...1... what?
- I'll take a case
- Alexis Bledel is magical
- Tom Sholz says he is not responsible for Delp's de...
- ▼ 03/25 - 04/01 (15)
- ► 2006 (585)