Friday, February 16, 2007
Topless scene? Great....Wait, What? Who?
I posted in the past about the movie "The Quiet" which stars Elisha Cuthbert, Edie Falco and Camilla Belle. I said if it involved Elisha & Camilla & had some steamy scenes, it would no doubt be nominated for an Oscar....Well the movie was released on DVD this week. I watched it last night. It's not awful. There is a decent story with some drama. The story is a bit disturbing involving incest, which isn't exactly what I'm looking for in a movie....Anyway, there is a topless scene....featuring Edie Falco.....Now, Edie is a great actress and a sexy lady, but....No Elisha or Camilla topless??? Who the hell directed this??? What's his number???
Posted by Geno at 1:25 PM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (326)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
02/11 - 02/18
- Cue "Secret Lovers" theme....
- Topless scene? Great....Wait, What? Who?
- Dude...You're gonna die.
- At $100-$230 a ticket, you may want to watch on TV...
- Run for your lives!
- Jessica Simpson cleaned my desk
- Something is wrong. I watched a Justin Timberlake ...
- Eva Mendes is hotter than Ghost Rider
- Play poker with Geno
- Hooters are still firm
- Happy Valentines Day
- After hundreds of hours of study and reasearch, sc...
- Bush waves goodbye to your money and uses magic ca...
- A kiss is worth a thousand words.
- Cheney to testify. Lightning may strike.
- Call me
- Ogling Olga
- Jacked up for 2 hours of "24"
- McCain attacks the hitmen
- ▼ 02/11 - 02/18 (19)
- ► 2006 (585)