Wednesday, February 07, 2007
"Heroes" is actually getting even better! The storyline is getting more interesting & the show is really hitting its stride. They are touting that a "Hero" will perish this month. The previews for next week seem to show Greg Grunberg's character getting thrown through a window. Is it him???? Will Hiro find the real sword? Will Peter find out Claire is his niece before they smooch? What is the invisible man's past?...... Where are my pants?????
Posted by Geno at 8:38 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2473)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
02/04 - 02/11
- Brian Austin Green made a deal with the devil
- Obama making it official
- New Label. New CD. Same brilliance!
- Handsome Dick
- Christina is classy
- Rosie's comic timing is just a bit off....
- 12 Billion dollars....poof........
- Anna Nicole Smith passes away
- Jimmy lied
- Triple threat
- Kate is shocked
- I'm available
- Boz, I hear you.
- President Bush slaps Teri Hatcher's ass....on vide...
- Edwards gets attacked by Catholic groups....I call...
- Questions Questions
- What makes the L Word better? A little Loken..
- Bush hates Big Bird and wants Elmo to die
- Diagnostic scan
- Diamond commercial? No, Rudy is running for Presid...
- Guess which is the before "she went crazy" picture...
- I like saying Leelee
- Police to play Fenway Park?
- Arnold rips into Democrats.With words, not bullets...
- Keeley is a cure all
- I cannot tell a lie
- Sometimes simple is best
- Biden bides his time and wastes ours
- ▼ 02/04 - 02/11 (29)
- ► 2006 (585)