Tuesday, January 30, 2007
I'm right and you are wrong.
Anderson Cooper interviewed Hillary Clinton & John McCain. Both candidates are articulate and have good ideas. It just so happens that Clinton is right and McCain is wrong....What? I'm biased? Yes. Guilty as charged. The producer is banging at my office door screaming "McCain in 2008!!!"...I'm calling security...www.cnn.com
Oh and by the way, Cooper was cool as the host of "The Mole". Real news, probing interviews with Presidential candidates? Nice, but reality TV was so much cooler...
Posted by Geno at 8:17 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (750)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
01/28 - 02/04
- The differences between candidates grows clearer
- Casting call
- Night Styx? Ranger Yankees? O.k., just go with the...
- Amazing Alina
- Bush will steal your lunch money and make you cry
- Official Cleavage
- McCain being portrayed a bit too harshly?
- Kiss me
- She spells her name weird
- Al Gore nominated for Nobel Peace Prize. Geno is n...
- Don't hide. Have pride.
- No 4th year slump
- It's raining money
- I feel no heat
- I'm very thoughtful
- The man behind the keyboard speaks!
- Set your Tivo now
- Police to open Grammy show on February 11
- Rachel McAdams will be rescued
- I'm right and you are wrong.
- Ivanka Trump is......Power Girl!!!!
- I need a British flag to salute
- The new issue of "Eternals" by Neil Gaiman is cool...
- Petra is Petrol for the soul
- Daffy Dennis
- La La Laetitia
- The Bacon is top-notch
- I can't. Can you?
- Hillary wows crowd
- Sign away
- ▼ 01/28 - 02/04 (30)
- ► 2006 (585)