Tuesday, May 02, 2006
I'll take a side of cocaine.
Artie on "The Sopranos", John Ventimilgia was arrested for drunk driving and cocaine possesion yesterday. Just as his chef character was getting some juicy plot lines, Johnny boy goes and screws things up. In other news Lewis Gross ("Muscles Marinara on "The Sopranos") was arrested yesterday for breaking and entering. He swears that the stuff was his. I believe him. This has nothing to do with the fact that he has more muscles than Hulk Hogan. I just believe him. Really.
Posted by Geno at 9:14 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (706)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
04/30 - 05/07
- Felicity accepts mission
- Innocence lost
- What? Who? Me?
- Waiting in the front row...
- Michelle lives!
- ABC loves carnage
- Jack Bristow loves the environment
- Help me feed my baby and my dog!!!
- Who can? Johnny can.
- Chloe is stunning.
- I'll take a side of cocaine.
- Terrific Tina
- Adios Audrey?
- Where is my trashbarrel?
- ▼ 04/30 - 05/07 (14)