Thursday, April 20, 2006
Is Libby going going gone?
Cynthia Waltros who plays "Libby" on "Lost" has signed up for a CBS sitcom titled "My ex-Life". No one at the two networks are saying that this means the end of Waltros on "Lost". But we can assume that "Libby" will be drowned, eaten by a mysterious monster, shot or suffer some cruel fate by the end of the second season of "Lost". Getting arrested for DWI obviously hasn't hurt her career. Good lesson for the kids out there.
Posted by Geno at 4:00 PM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (340)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
04/16 - 04/23
- Where is my laxative?
- Go all in with 27 off. Trust me.
- Is Libby going going gone?
- It's all Eddie's fault...and that little Alex too!...
- Ted Ferguson Bud Light Daredevil has nothin' on me...
- Vaughn looking good for a dead guy
- Maternity Leave is over
- I never knew the Easter Bunny looked like this...
- Asia emerging from the ashes?
- Oh, and one more thing Jack...HIIIYAAAAAA!!!
- Estelle's Afterglow
- Tony and Jennifer sitting in a tree....
- ▼ 04/16 - 04/23 (12)