Saturday, November 10, 2012
Friday, November 09, 2012
Posted by Geno at 4:04 PM
Posted by Geno at 3:57 PM
Posted by Geno at 9:35 AM
Posted by Geno at 7:44 AM
Posted by Geno at 7:39 AM
Thursday, November 08, 2012
One person that donates to the Carroll Center for the Blind will win a Penny Can signed by "Cougar Town" cast!
The 3rd annual Geno's World fundraiser for the Carroll Center for the Blind is off to a great start! I'm so grateful for the donations! We've still got a way to go to reach our goal. Two very special people have stepped forward and are helping me with this great cause. "Cougar Town" star Christa Miller and creator Bill Lawrence have donated a Penny Can signed by the fantastic "Cougar Town" cast! The prize package also includes Seasons 1 and 2 of "Cougar Town" on DVD! Courteney Cox, Christa and the gang have made Penny Can a fun game that is talked about in homes and offices around the world!
Here's how to win. For every $10 that you donate to the fundraiser between 11/8/12 at Noon and 11/16/12 at Noon EST, you will have one entry to the drawing. Donate $20, get 2 entries, donate $100, get 10 entries, etc.... One winner will be drawn at random and win the prize package.
The Carroll Center for the Blind is such a special place. For over 75 years, The Carroll Center has helped thousands of blind individuals of all ages. Children, adults and seniors have gained new skills, confidence and pride through the work of CCB. This is an amazing cause with a fantastic prize. Please donate & be generous! Good luck!!!
A very special thanks to Christa Miller. You are an angel my friend! I love you! - Geno :)
NEW season of "Cougar Town" premieres on January 8 on TBS!!!
Rules of Penny Can
Posted by Geno at 12:01 PM
Posted by Geno at 10:00 AM
Posted by Geno at 6:20 AM
Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Posted by Geno at 4:59 PM
Tuesday, November 06, 2012
Posted by Geno at 4:17 PM
Posted by Geno at 6:49 AM
Monday, November 05, 2012
Posted by Geno at 7:22 AM
Sunday, November 04, 2012
Posted by Geno at 12:13 PM
Posted by Geno at 6:31 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2137)
- ► 2013 (3155)
11/04 - 11/11
- "Defiance" - Behind the scenes
- Sandy Clean-Up Volunteer Hits Lotto Jackpot
- Sarah Wayne Callies talks with Maria Menounos abou...
- Alec Baldwin On The End Of 30 Rock
- "The Mentalist" preview with sexy Mircea Monroe
- Mark Wahlberg Replaces Shia LaBeouf in "Transforme...
- Steven Spielberg Reveals He Won’t Be Directing New...
- Ellen: Kirstie Alley on Her Men
- My cancer battle
- Daniel Craig at the 2012 Britannia Awards
- President Obama cries while thanking staff
- Kelly Clarkson Talks Greatest Hits Album & Finding...
- Jimmy Kimmel Live - Florida Still Counting Ballots...
- Kate Walsh Talks The End Of Private Practice: 'It'...
- Ellen: Amy Talks Miley Cyrus Lyrics
- One person that donates to the Carroll Center for ...
- "Blow Me" - What About Dick? with Eric Idle & Jane...
- Michael Strahan Discusses Election Coverage & Dona...
- Jimmy Kimmel Live - John Goodman Dog Psychic
- Anne Hathaway & Jason Sudeikis SNL promos
- Hayden Panettiere: What’s It Like Being Taylor Swi...
- Rich Sommer 'Excited' For Mad Men Season 6
- Ellen: Russell Brand's Cat Video
- Daniel Day-Lewis is interviewed about "Lincoln"
- Samuel L. Jackson Talks The Joys Of Twitter
- Samuel L. Jackson Talks The Joys Of Twitter
- Voting error in Pennsylvania
- Katy Perry on Skintight Obama Dress: 'I’m Doing My...
- Who Will Women Vote For?
- Inside 'The Family Guy' 200th Episode Party
- Jimmy Kimmel Live - Obama and Romney Shoot Last Mi...
- Ty Pennington Sees Sandy's Aftermath Firsthand
- Michael Moore on Global Warming: "We've allowed th...
- Ellen: Julie Bowen Can't Get a Table
- The Stars Salute Eddie Murphy's Comedic Career
- "The Office" star Ellie Kemper gives details on th...
- Hands-on review: iPad Mini
- Frankenstein vs. Santa from Neal Morse & the Prog ...
- Will Ferrell Will Do Anything to Get You to Vote
- Pub is turning the presidential election into a ma...
- SNL: Fox and Friends: Hurricane Sandy with Louis C...
- SNL: Louis C.K. as Lincoln
- ▼ 11/04 - 11/11 (42)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
- ► 2006 (585)