Saturday, June 09, 2012
Posted by Geno at 8:22 PM
Friday, June 08, 2012
Posted by Geno at 4:07 PM
Posted by Geno at 3:54 PM
Thursday, June 07, 2012
Posted by Geno at 1:35 PM
Posted by Geno at 7:12 AM
Posted by Geno at 7:05 AM
Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Posted by Geno at 11:46 AM
Posted by Geno at 6:59 AM
Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Posted by Geno at 6:57 AM
Monday, June 04, 2012
Posted by Geno at 3:34 PM
Michael Chiklis was kind enough to visit The Carroll Center for the Blind today. Michael was in town to support the Best Buddies charity events and to root on the Boston Celtics! Though his schedule was very full, Michael made sure that he made time to visit the Carroll Center. His charm and down to earth personality was a huge hit with the students and the staff. Mr. Chiklis met students like Roz and Felix who told him about the experiences at the Carroll Center and the skills that they were learning.
He visited the Carroll Store and met long time blind employee Joe who demonstrated how he navigates his computer with the program JAWS.
Michael visited the woodshop and saw some projects that the students were creating under the instruction of the shop teacher Bill.
We finished the tour in the Technology Center where Michael met Carroll Center employee Brian Charlson who demonstrated the latest in iPhone apps for the blind. Michael LOVED the Apple TV in the Apple lab! He put on his shades in this picture to match Brian & Mark!
Mr. Chiklis has been a great supporter of the Carroll Center for the Blind. He has been so kind to help me spread the word about the amazing work that is done at the Center. His visit today lifted so many spirits and touched so many lives! He was able to meet just a handful of the thousands of blind individuals whose lives are changed by the instruction and support at the Carroll Center. CCB is a special place and I was so proud to show it off to Michael and introduce him to so many great people. I am forever grateful to Michael for taking the time out of his busy schedule to visit!!!
Carroll Center links:
Michael Chiklis links:
Vegas - Exclusive Preview: http://youtu.be/RuHRnqMkwXY
Posted by Geno at 7:14 AM
Sunday, June 03, 2012
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (444)
- ► 2013 (3155)
06/03 - 06/10
- Miss USA Judge Marilu Henner Says 'Miss PA is Tota...
- Woman arrested over loud gospel music
- Edie Falco: I've never seen 'Star Wars'
- You CANNOT Punk Neil Patrick Harris with a bear
- David Schwimmer Talks Madagascar 3 & Reuniting Wit...
- Dog heals invisible wounds for Iraq war veteran
- Bollywood flash mob promotes Madagascar 3
- Bear crashes wedding reception
- Oprah interviews 50 Cent
- Mitt Romney Struggles To IDentify A Chocolate Doug...
- Def Leppard: Tom Cruise is ‘Amazing’ in ‘Rock of A...
- Brian Wilson and Mike Love talks about The Beach B...
- Store owners spray, spank, kick thieves
- Tiger cubs think dog is mom
- Emma Stone Talks Working With Andrew Garfield On T...
- Neil Patrick Harris Preps for 2012 Tony Awards
- Betty White meets her wax figure
- Paul Giamatti on going sleazy in "Rock of Ages"
- Cape Cod Bear Thrills Growing Twitter Following
- "Flight" trailer starring Denzel Washington
- Maria Menounos talks to Brooke Burke about the new...
- Sherri Shepherd files police report after getting ...
- Depression blood test developed
- Classic Aaron Paul Corn Pops Commercial
- Julianne Hough Talks Dating Ryan Seacrest: How Doe...
- Paris Jackson talks to Oprah about her Dad, Michae...
- Game Of Thrones: How Does Alfie Allen Get Ripped?
- Chris Rock has fun on TODAY mocking Chris Brown
- Teens kicked out of Disney over costumes
- Brooke Burke unveils new sexy lingerie line
- 'Mad Men' Star Discusses Character's Suicide
- Matthew Modine talks Steve Jobs biopic
- Anderson Cooper discusses shock therapy being used...
- Beautiful Jennifer Carpenter Gets Into Summer Biki...
- The Conversation with Rita Wilson
- Woman gets herpes, sues for $900K
- Gordon Ramsay talks to EXTRA in Vegas
- Ed Helms On The Hangover 3: 'It's Happening!'
- Andy Samberg's Anti-Cannibal PSA
- Is this baby doll really saying b****?
- Jada Pinkett Smith: ‘Friendship’ key in marriage w...
- Kevin Costner and Stephen Baldwin are going head-t...
- Donald Trump: ‘We’re suing’ beauty queen over clai...
- Leighton Meester: Filming That's My Boy Was 'Unbel...
- Ultimate Gamer: Diablo III with Kaley Cuoco
- Swallowed magnets ruin child's intestine
- Kristen Stewart goes glam for Vanity Fair
- Will Forte Talks Andy Samberg's Saturday Night Liv...
- Scared woman steals bank robbers' car
- Sheryl Crow Has Benign Brain Tumor
- Andy Samberg Talks About Leaving ‘SNL’
- Julianne Hough, Busy Philipps and Heather Graham i...
- Morgan Freeman on faith and science
- Cat's corpse turned into helicopter
- Game Of Thrones: Alfie Allen Talks Theon Greyjoy's...
- Queen serenaded by Stevie Wonder, Elton John
- First Look: Ultimate Teaser Trailer With Jon Hamm,...
- Jimmy Kimmel Live - Miss USA - Transgender Questio...
- David Letterman - Joan Rivers Licks The Queen
- 2-legged puppies defy the odds
- Preview: "Push Girls" reality show
- Malin Akerman Talks Filming Racy Rock Of Ages Scen...
- Sexy Jenny McCarthy talks about her great sex life...
- Michael Chiklis thrills students at Carroll Center...
- Soledad O'Brien puts UFC fighter in choke hold
- David Beckham: I’d love to be on an Olympic team
- Drew Barrymore gets married
- MTV Movie Awards 2012: Andy Samberg's Goodbye To S...
- Kit Harington On Filming 'Difficult' & 'Emotional'...
- Mother Drives with Baby Strapped to Car Roof
- President Obama writes excuse for 11-year-old
- SMASH celebrity ping pong tournament with Terrance...
- MovieMantz’s Summer Movie Picks
- Bad economy's effect on sex life
- 2012 Summer Movie Preview
- Grassroots Attack Ad with Jason Biggs
- ▼ 06/03 - 06/10 (76)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1900)
- ► 2006 (585)