Saturday, March 10, 2012
Posted by Geno at 9:14 PM
Posted by Geno at 4:12 PM
Posted by Geno at 12:16 PM
A couple of weeks ago, my friend Aly introduced me to Kristen via Twitter. I flirted shamelessly with Kristen. I am a flirt and I dig me some Kristen Johnston. Yes Kristen, it's not an act, I think you are one sexy bowl of candy!! Kristen had a book titled "Guts" coming out soon & was donating a portion of every sale via a special link to her SLAM charity. I'm a big fan of supporting charity and I was so happy to promote the book. Kristen sent me an advance copy of the book this week and I jumped right in. I loved it. YOU MUST BUY THIS BOOK!!
Kristen doesn't pull any punches. She details her long battle with drugs and alcohol. It's not glamorous. The beauty of the book is that each word is Kristen's own voice. No co-writer or ghost writer, and it shows. And it's beautiful. Raw, real emotions that grabbed me. Her addictions literally almost killed her. Her detailed stories of her time in a hospital in England are riveting. Humor is on every page, even as she details her life crashing down around her. Kristen is not only an award winning actress, I believe she'll become an award winning writer. The book is that good, that real.
On a personal note, I found myself relating & identifying with a lot of Kristen's stories. The troubles of Catholic school, bullies and being the freak. No I wasn't a tall kid like Kristen, I was the tiny freak. The teasing and the bullying hurt. The huge fire in her belly to succeed? Check. That's me. Kristen says everyone has an addiction to something. Check. Whether we are addicted to drugs, fame, power, lying, money, gambling, nicotine, exercise or many of the other things Kristen lists, there is an addict in each of us.
I urge you to visit Kristen's website http://gutsthebook.com/ and order "Guts". You will thank me for it.
To learn more about Kristen's SLAM charity visit http://slamnyc.org/
Kristen, I am so grateful that we've "met"! I look forward to being your pal for many years. I also look forward to our epic make-out session!!! Woohoooooo!!!
Kristen on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/kjothesmartass
Posted by Geno at 9:50 AM
Posted by Geno at 7:38 AM
Friday, March 09, 2012
Posted by Geno at 9:06 PM
Posted by Geno at 2:15 PM
Posted by Geno at 11:05 AM
Thursday, March 08, 2012
Posted by Geno at 3:03 PM
Posted by Geno at 1:53 PM
Wednesday, March 07, 2012
Posted by Geno at 9:21 PM
Posted by Geno at 2:25 PM
Posted by Geno at 8:42 AM
Posted by Geno at 7:06 AM
Tuesday, March 06, 2012
Posted by Geno at 6:17 PM
As you probably know, Patricia got herself into some hot water for recent tweets about Sandra Fluke. She has since apologized to Sandra and to her Twitter followers. I've read some nasty things said about my pal Patricia on the web recently and I felt the need to speak my mind.
Patricia and I don't see eye to eye on many issues. She's a Republican. I'm a Democrat. She's Pro-Life. I'm Pro-Choice. We actually don't agree on most issues!! But we both agree that helping those in need is a priority. Watching Patricia's wonderful work with Reece's Rainbow, a adoption ministry for Down's Syndrome Orphans has been inspiring. It's one thing to profess that you are Pro-life. It's another thing to be Pro-life and work so hard to find so many needy, beautiful little souls loving homes. Patricia walks the walk. I'm proud to promote that great organization. I'm also proud to support Patricia.
Patricia will probably be voting for Romney. I'll be voting for Obama. She'll be on one side of one issue, I'll be on the other side. But we'll both be hand in hand helping others along the way. Oh.....and watch "The Middle" on ABC. One of the funniest shows on TV. :)
Posted by Geno at 2:33 PM
Posted by Geno at 1:29 PM
Posted by Geno at 1:09 PM
Posted by Geno at 11:39 AM
Monday, March 05, 2012
Posted by Geno at 4:22 PM
Posted by Geno at 2:05 PM
Posted by Geno at 1:15 PM
53 seconds in for the Tom & Rita moment.
Posted by Geno at 12:04 PM
Posted by Geno at 10:46 AM
Posted by Geno at 6:51 AM
Sunday, March 04, 2012
Posted by Geno at 7:35 PM
Posted by Geno at 1:21 PM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
03/04 - 03/11
- Craig Ferguson discusses his take on the White Cas...
- Dr. Drew comments on Rihanna baring all for KONY 2...
- Video: Holly Robinson Peete & Rodney Peete renew t...
- Kristen Johnston Reads Guts Epilogue
- The George Takei Happy Dance
- Sarah Palin's "Game Change" controversy intensifie...
- Reporter Walks Into Pole While Trying to Interview...
- Today goes on the set of ‘Smash’
- Kristen Johnston's "Guts" moved me to tears. You m...
- Spunky the Piglet in the Sink
- Jason Russell Explains His Inspiration For ‘Kony 2...
- Ewan McGregor, Emily Blunt on "Salmon Fishing in t...
- Blind bowler, 100, throws strikes
- Mouth-to-muzzle resuscitation saves dog’s life
- Jonah Hill talks about hosting SNL tomorrow night
- Waiter fired after revealing that Peyton Manning l...
- Tom Hanks talking lovingly about Rita Wilson and h...
- Jonah Hill Reacts To ‘Kony 2012’ Viral Video
- 'Anger room' lets you smash your stress away
- Ellen: Carrie and Rebecca's Emotional Story
- Dog Loves Toy Mouse
- Maria Menounos Challenges Dancing with the Stars' ...
- Ewan McGregor talks with Charlie Rose and Gayle Ki...
- Pet Pampering Goes to Extremes
- Fla. lawmakers debate Jay-Z lyrics on House floor
- 'Porn star' teacher investigated
- David Arquette talks to Ellen Degeneres about his ...
- Cindy Crawford Supports A Noble Cause That Hits Cl...
- Preview of Steven Tyler on "60 Minutes"
- Mitt Romney Flip Flops on Minimum Wage
- Kristin Davis’ ‘Of Two Minds’ Set Visit
- Kindergartner saves choking friend
- Cindy Crawford: George Clooney Sends Me Flowers Ev...
- Pink Slime and You
- Cupcake ATM!!
- Julianne Moore Talks Channeling Sarah Palin In HBO...
- Indians player Jason Kipnis sings Adele during spr...
- How safe is your smartphone's data?
- Megan Fox Gets Scared By a Giant Banana on Ellen
- Kristin Chenoweth talks to ET about loving pretend...
- Today Show reports on Kony 2012 movement
- Fran Drescher Officiates Gay Wedding
- Yo No Se performed by Will Ferrell
- Maria Menounos gets everyone to dance on set of Ex...
- Terrier honored as dog of valor
- ‘Hot In Cleveland’ Ladies On Betty White’s Hot Dog...
- Bikini parade sets world record
- Jonah Hill SNL Promos
- Jon Hamm Talks 'SNL' and 'Bridesmaids' with Ellen ...
- Rush Limbaugh Controversy: The Stars React
- Chris Gorham is interviewed about his "Hot In Clev...
- Advertisers flee from "Rush Limbaugh Show"
- Newt Gingrich Dozes on Satellite Link
- Meth lab at nursing home explodes
- George Takei: Who Is The Most Cunning On ‘Celebrit...
- 'American Idol' Girls Intimidated to Honor Whitney...
- Hilary Duff's Pregnancy Secrets On Funny Or Die
- Derek Hough Sketches Costume for Maria Menounos
- Noel Gallagher talks to CNN about his new solo alb...
- Peter Gallagher interviews Busy Phillips on Good D...
- Craig Ferguson talks to Courtney Cox about David A...
- Julia Roberts Debates Billy Bush: Is Her ‘Mirror M...
- Movie fan sues over snack prices
- I will always love Patricia Heaton
- Chris Gorham talks about staying in shape for "Cov...
- Lenny Kravitz talks to Ellen Degeneres about "The ...
- Stun guns used in hardcore ball game
- Mother who lost parts of both legs saving kids fro...
- 'Growing Pains' cast battle on Twitter over Kirk C...
- Jonah Hill & Channing Tatum talk to Gayle King & C...
- Christa Miller Chats About Sarah Chalke's Guest Sp...
- Bike for sale leads to marriage
- Zooey Deschanel ‘Excited’ For PaleyFest 2012
- Emily Blunt Explains Hooking Dog While 'Fishing'
- Saint's 900-year-old heart stolen
- Kate Beckinsale shares her love of reading
- Ann Romney: 'I Don't Consider Myself Wealthy'
- Matthew Morrison Supports Equal Rights At ‘8’ Read...
- Is Tim Tebow Going To Be The Next ‘Bachelor’?
- Kristin Davis talks to GMA about being a Mom & her...
- Julianne Moore talks to Ellen Degeneres about play...
- Jeffrey Dahmer walking tour draws fire
- Cute! Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Smooch On LA Kings K...
- Pen Head
- Ellen: These Are Some Bad Paid-For Photos
- Sexy Fran Drescher talks to Matt Lauer about "Happ...
- Girl Scout to cookie $$ thief: Gonna get you!
- Neighbors’ deaths haunt tornado survivor
- Maria Menounos Shares a Secret on Keeping her Feet...
- You Are Getting Sleepy with Jeff Garlin & Jeffrey ...
- Betty White Talks Happiness, Dating and Retirement...
- The Good Wife - Preview: After The Fall
- Child swallows 37 magnets
- Insane & Good Parallel Parking
- SNL: Disney Housewives with Lindsay Lohan
- Video: Tony Bennett & Josh Groban - This Is All I ...
- Our oceans are full of plastic
- Cool elevator surprise
- Lindsay Lohan's SNL monologue
- Jon Hamm stops by SNL with a pregnant "Snooki"
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (100)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
- ► 2006 (585)