Saturday, December 17, 2011
Posted by Geno at 8:18 PM
Posted by Geno at 6:49 PM
Alyssa has dedicated her life to supporting many wonderful charities. Always caring about the needy, Alyssa has rallied her fans to support meaningful causes. I have been blessed that Alyssa has helped me spread word about my cause, The Carroll Center for the Blind. Alyssa donated generously to my initial CCB fundraiser last year. She also tweeted about the fundraiser to her many Twitter followers. When I ran celebrity auctions to support CCB, Alyssa came through for CCB again by donating a signed Red Sox shirt from her Touch line. Last night, Alyssa did it again by generously donating to The 2nd annual Geno's World fundraiser for The Carroll Center for the Blind
I am forever grateful for Alyssa's friendship and her support of The Carroll Center. Alyssa's heart is huge and I love her!! I ask you to kindly join Alyssa and donate to a cause that is very special. The Carroll Center helps people of all ages who are blind or visually impaired. CCB brings hope and love to the blind. With the skills that they acquire at CCB along with renewed confidence, thousands of individuals have gone on to live wonderful lives. Please help me support CCB & help me reach my goal!!!
To learn more about Alyssa Milano, her projects, her charities and her wonderful Touch sports line for women, please visit:
Posted by Geno at 9:24 AM
Friday, December 16, 2011
Ok....I'll be honest, I laughed quite hard at this. I'm not posting this to mock the couple's views. But please, if you are going to protest & give something up, choose something more meaningful than a 79 cent taco made up of garbage. I read the couple's YouTube page & they are quite serious about their cause. Doesn't seem to be a joke. For those of you who are pro-life, you might want to check out a great organization called Reece's Rainbow & the work that they do with Down's Syndrome Orphans. Very inspiring & wonderful > http://reecesrainbow.org
Posted by Geno at 5:00 PM
Posted by Geno at 4:21 PM
Posted by Geno at 3:56 PM
Posted by Geno at 2:44 PM
Posted by Geno at 1:18 PM
Posted by Geno at 11:34 AM
Posted by Geno at 10:42 AM
Posted by Geno at 10:34 AM
Posted by Geno at 8:42 AM
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Posted by Geno at 7:22 PM
Posted by Geno at 3:47 PM
Posted by Geno at 3:43 PM
Posted by Geno at 3:13 PM
Posted by Geno at 3:02 PM
Posted by Geno at 2:31 PM
Posted by Geno at 11:56 AM
Off screen, Eliza has a passion for charity & helping those in need. Her 31st birthday wish is to raise money for THARCE-GULU, an organization in Northern Uganda that provides Trauma Healing and Reflection for former child soldiers and victims of war. A fantastic cause & I urge you to support it!
I have been blessed that Eliza has asked her fans last month to support my fundraiser for The Carroll Center for the Blind. Last night, I was thrilled that Eliza not only urged her Twitter followers to donate, but she donated herself!
Eliza Dushku on Twitter:
#Love this lil dude, just re-donated @Genosworld fundraiser for The Carroll Center for the Blind #giving = #good
It shows was a kind hearted person Eliza is! She took time away from her own fundraiser to support mine. I'm touched!! E, you called me a good human. You are one as well & I am proud to call you my friend. xoxo - G
Please join Eliza & help me reach my goal! The Carroll Center is an amazing organization which does fantastic work with the blind. Please step forward & support a great cause!!
2nd annual Geno's World fundraiser for The Carroll Center for The Carroll Center for the Blind
Posted by Geno at 9:47 AM
Video: 2nd Grade class opens Christmas presents bought with help from Leah Remini & her Twitter followers!
A few weeks ago, I told you about how the sweet Leah Remini & her fantastic followers helped make a bunch of great Christmas dreams come true. The video above is the wonderful result!
Posted by Geno at 6:58 AM
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Posted by Geno at 7:30 PM
Links: Giuliana Rancic doing well after double mastectomy - New co-hosts announced for "Live with Kelly"
Lindsay Lohan cancels last minute on "Ellen" EW
Clint Eastwood reality show? TMZ
Gabrielle Giffords interview Time
New co-hosts announced for "Live with Kelly" Yahoo
Posted by Geno at 4:28 PM
Posted by Geno at 7:10 AM
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Posted by Geno at 4:51 PM
Posted by Geno at 11:55 AM
I am a huge Expose fan & am thrilled that the women are back!!! Please visit http://www.exposeonline.net/ and download their new holiday single!
Posted by Geno at 8:39 AM
Monday, December 12, 2011
Posted by Geno at 6:11 PM
Read my take here: The Talk" hosts throw Holly Robinson Peete & Leah Remini under the bus on Howard Stern. Fans upset. :(
Soon after publishing my post, I received a call from my trusted CBS source who was livid. This person knows Julie Chen & is fearful of her, but once again felt the need for the truth to be revealed. The source told me that it was shameful how the women talked about Julie & Holly. "Julie is Julie and Sara is a sweet doormat, but what most upset me was Sharon." "Sharon tears into Julie on a daily basis behind her back." "She calls her the exorcist cunt from hell and MUCH WORSE every single day." She was the ringleader of trying to get Holly & Leah and herself away from The Talk". "Those rumors of Sharon trying to get Leah & Holly to join her for an NBC show? 100% true." "Sharon wanted out badly." "It was only after she was "bribed" and given everything that she asked for did she turn her back on Holly & Leah & start drinking the "Chen Koolaid"". Chen also wanted to get rid of Sharon. "Julie not only wanted to fire Leah & Holly, but she was determined to dump Sharon." "She was told that Sharon was too big of a draw especially in the UK & had to stay."
What about the story of Sharon leaving the show to be with Ozzy and then revealing that she did it because of health (breast implant) issues? My source said "So untrue. Sharon was on her way out, but once she got everything she wanted, she came back. They just needed a plausible reason for her being away." "I love Sharon and care deeply about her health, but that story is bs." "She's a better person than this."
What about Julie's comments to Stern about Holly & Leah not being trusted to state things clearly & putting CBS at the risk of being sued? "Laughable. All the hosts wear ear pieces. If they start to say something questionable, they are told how to phrase things legally."
My source went on to tell me that they and many others at CBS know the real truth. They are all fearful of Ms. Chen and listening to the lies on Stern today troubled them. They also were puzzled & troubled that the two new co-hosts Sheryl Underwood & Aisha Taylor weren't part of the interview. "That's 100% Chen right there."
It saddens me that Sharon would talk badly about her "friends" Leah & Holly in public. And she let Julie talk nonsense about the two women to Stern. I was a bit surprised at the character assassination. Leah & Holly are two very strong women. They have risen above this crisis and have been classy throughout. But I think this might be the last straw. I wouldn't be surprised if Julie, Sara & Sharon receive papers from Holly & Leah's lawyers soon.
Posted by Geno at 4:04 PM
"The Talk" hosts throw Holly Robinson Peete & Leah Remini under the bus on Howard Stern. Fans upset. :(
First off, I didn't make the graphics for the videos. Although they are sadly appropriate for this story. Sharon, Osbourne, Sara Gilbert & Julie Chen were guests on the Howard Stern show this morning. Howard is the best interviewer on the planet. He finally got the women to talk about Holly Robinson Peete & Leah Remini leaving the show. Not one word has been spoken on air about Holly & Leah since they were fired. Fans have been wanting answers. Today they got answers.....kind of.
(Starting at 6:30 of video 2, then again at the 12:00 mark of video two and then at the start of video 3, the women respond to Howard's honest questions.)
Julie Chen paints Holly & Leah as not being able to phrase things a certain way. For instance of saying "allegedly" when talking about Casey Anthony. Julie was afraid that CBS would get sued. Wait......for talking badly about a woman that KILLED HER DAUGHTER?????? Sigh.
Sharon Osbourne hinted that Leah & Holly "didn't know who they were".....Huh??? I don't know two women who are solid & know who they are as Leah & Holly are!! Sharon also said that she talked to Julie and said that she thought that the pair "weren't working" on the show. What garbage. I expected better from Sharon.
I admit it, I'm a fan of both Holly & Leah. Both are classy, kind & talented. They didn't deserve this treatment & they don't deserve hearing their "friends" talk badly about them on the radio.
Fans of Holly & Leah are raging on Twitter & Facebook about the interview. Rightly so.
Holly is currently starring on "Mike & Molly" & is doing fabulous work at http://hollyrod.org/
Leah is working on an exciting new project with ABC. She is supporting many great charities at http://www.leahremini.com/home.html#/blog
Support these two great women. They deserve your love & respect!!
Posted by Geno at 2:07 PM
Posted by Geno at 11:10 AM
Posted by Geno at 10:13 AM
Posted by Geno at 7:13 AM
Posted by Geno at 7:09 AM
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Posted by Geno at 7:13 PM
Posted by Geno at 3:09 PM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2473)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
12/11 - 12/18
- Pauley Perrette talks about Cops 4 Causes
- Man falls asleep in dumpster and you can guess wha...
- Casa de mi Padre trailer starring Will Ferrell
- Hugh Hefner Talks Lindsay Lohan’s Leaked Playboy I...
- Cat inherits $13,000,000
- Funny bloopers & outtakes from Extra with Mario Lo...
- "Untouchable" preview starring Rob Lowe
- 'Santa Joe' loses reindeer in rush hour traffic
- Jimmy Fallon SNL promos
- Alyssa Milano continues her amazing support of the...
- Janet Jackson Talks Niece Paris’ Acting Ambition
- T-shirt teaches how to make crack
- Tom Hanks is interviewed at ‘Extremely Loud & Incr...
- Man grows mullet of love and charity
- Couple gives up Taco Bell until abortion ends
- Madonna Reacts To Her Two ‘W.E.’ 2012 Golden Globe...
- Ellen Degeneres surprises a deserving family at ho...
- Charlize Theron Reacts To Her ‘Young Adult’ 2012 G...
- Morena Baccarin is interviewed about the "Homeland...
- Lightsaber Attack At Toys R Us leads to man being ...
- Glenn Close Discusses Her 2012 Golden Globe Nomina...
- Best man passes out at wedding ceremony
- Lady asks for better husband in lengthy Santa list...
- David Letterman - Tom Hanks' Pop Tart Mini-Series
- Sweet video of a beloved teacher meeting Josh Grob...
- Puppies Go Into Attack Mode
- Jimmy Fallon On Hosting ‘Saturday Night Live’: ‘I’...
- Sandra Bullock’s ‘Extremely Loud & Incredibly Clos...
- Piers Morgan talks to his replacement on America's...
- Dog Bark Saves Owner's Life
- Santa: He's on Twitter, Skype, YouTube, and more
- Chileans take off clothes to conserve energy
- EXTRA congratulates Zooey Deschanel on her Golden ...
- Seth Rogen's Hilarity for Charity
- Jimmy Kimmel interviews Robert Downey Jr.
- Zooey Deschanel & The ‘New Girl’ Cast Talk 2012 Go...
- The Expendables 2 Trailer
- Wrong body cremated after hospice mix-up
- Claire Danes talks to Piers Morgan about the "Home...
- Sofia Vergara Talks ‘Modern Family’ 2012 Golden Gl...
- Jenny McCarthy Helps Ring In The New Year… With So...
- 'Extra' Raw! Sexy Maria Menounos in the Ring with ...
- Video: Howard Stern announces he is joining "Ameri...
- Matt Damon dresses as Santa Claus for Water.org
- Billy Bush and Kit Hoover play matchmaker for Jenn...
- Robert Downey Jr. talks to GMA about the new "Sher...
- Preview of tonight's NEW "Rules of Engagement"
- Colo. cowboys arrested for riding horse in Safeway...
- UFO navigates Kansas streets?
- Kind & caring Eliza Dushku supports The Carroll Ce...
- Video: 2nd Grade class opens Christmas presents bo...
- Man plows into store while chasing ex
- David Letterman interviews Robert Downey Jr.
- Jimmy Kimmel Live - 80's Popular Holiday Toys Reha...
- "The Dictator" trailer starring Sacha Baron Cohen ...
- 'Dead' dog wakes up before burial
- Katie Couric Talks to Access Hollywood About Her A...
- Links: Giuliana Rancic doing well after double mas...
- Nicole Scherzinger On Receiving Death Threats Over...
- Baby seal breaks into house & sleeps on sofa
- Kevin Nealon goes shopping on "Ellen" :)
- "The Notebook" heading to Broadway
- FDA tries to halt man's free sperm donations
- Thieves steal cooking oil from restaurant
- Rooney Mara & Daniel Craig’s ‘The Girl With The Dr...
- Parent: Bus driver told my kid that Santa is fake
- Ellen Degeneres interviews Paris Jackson
- TIME’s Person of the Year revealed as "The Protest...
- Blake Lively Gets Charitable With Sprinkles Cupcak...
- Jimmy Kimmel Live - Deli and Barbershop Patrons Ex...
- Stars Praise Steven Spielberg's 'Tintin' Adventure...
- Booking Agents with Nia Vardalos, Eric Stonestreet...
- Michelle Obama breaks jumping jacks world record
- Chelsea Clinton talks about her new NBC gig
- Cute Confused Corgi Puppies
- Melanie Amaro: ‘I’m Really Happy’ To Be In The Fin...
- Ellen Degeneres' Facebook Fans Got Terrible Gifts
- A family's tradition: Wacky Christmas cards
- Gay veteran who confronted Mitt Romney speaks
- Paula Abdul almost walks off of the Jimmy Kimmel s...
- Alicia Keys Takes Broadway: Producing Debut
- Reindeer webcam shows Santa online
- Colored holiday lights may draw $400 fine
- Billy Joel Unveils His Portrait At Steinway Hall
- Download Expose's "I Believe In Christmas (Like It...
- Jimmy Kimmel Live - Kimmel Kartoon - Rudolph the R...
- Jimmy Kimmel Live - YouTube Challenge - I Gave My ...
- Elderly siblings reunite after 80 years
- Scarlett Johansson: This Past Year Has Been ‘Beaut...
- Rachel Crow Talks Dream Eminem Collab, Her Celebri...
- Ellen Degeneres interviews the great Allison Janne...
- CBS source reveals truth about Sharon Osbourne & J...
- "The Talk" hosts throw Holly Robinson Peete & Leah...
- Scarlett Johansson talks to Matt Lauer about risin...
- Police dog tackles naked carjacker
- "Men In Black 3" trailer
- Man posts fake obituary for Mother to get days off...
- American Airlines pilot is not laughing at Alec Ba...
- Holly Robinson Peete, Dr. Drew, Shay Mitchell & mo...
- "Gone" trailer starring Amanda Seyfried & Jennifer...
- Matt Damon Discusses ‘Frustration’ Of Being Stalke...
- Sandra Bullock talks to Access Hollywood about her...
- Ted Danson: Never jaded, instead delighted by life...
- Over 200 Christmas trees fill family's home
- Santa brings soldier home for Christmas
- SNL: Pippa Visits The Queen - starring Katy Perry ...
- SNL: New Year's Eve Sequel - The Apocalypse
- Reece's Rainbow Christmas Video 2011
- Paris Jackson Lands Feature Film Role
- Kid spreads dog food all over the floor
- SNL Digital Short: Best Friends with Katy Perry, M...
- Alec Baldwin pokes fun at his airplane - Words Wit...
- ▼ 12/11 - 12/18 (112)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
- ► 2006 (585)