Saturday, July 10, 2010
AP: SANTA ANA, Calif. — An Orange County woman was sentenced to a year in jail for sending hundreds of threatening text messages — to herself. Prosecutors said Jeanne Mundango Manunga told police her former boyfriend and his sister-in-law were behind the threats.
Manunga was sentenced Friday in Santa Ana Superior Court. She was convicted in May of three felony counts of false imprisonment by fraud or deceit and two misdemeanor counts of making a false police report.
Prosecutors said Manunga started sending the threatening messages after she and her former boyfriend stopped dating in 2008.
Manunga also was placed on three years probation and ordered to pay about $50,000 in restitution.
"We had to respond," said Detective Jim Strovink of the Clackamas County sheriff's office.
An officer hiding in the shrubbery around her rural home jolted the frail woman with a stun gun Thursday afternoon, and she collapsed unconscious. She died soon after in the hospital. The autopsy report said her heart disease was the cause of death.
Two Clackamas sheriff's deputies had gone to her wooded housing development near Boring after a man using a backhoe to replace her water line reported that she had threatened him with a handgun, Strovink said. It was about 2:30 p.m.
"She came out waving the gun and had him up against the backhoe," Strovink said. "She yelled at him, 'What are you doing here at this time of night?'"
The worker called for help, and deputies arrived to find the woman on her porch, Strovink said. Approaching her, they talked her into putting down the weapon, he said, but she quickly picked it up again.
The probes of the officer's Taser hit her left arm and hip, said Dr. Larry Lewman of the state medical examiner's office.
Friday, July 09, 2010
TV Guide: The Miami Heat grabbed one of the most sought-after NBA free agents in recent memory, but ESPN walked away from LeBron James' announcement special the big winner.
The Decision, airing Thursday at 9/8c on ESPN Thursday, was the highest-rated program of the night, garnering a 7.3 overnight rating, according to the cable channel.
The hour-long special, during which James revealed he was leaving his hometown team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, for Miami, peaked between 9:15 and 9:30 p.m. with a 9.6 rating.
The Decision was also ESPN's highest rated non-NFL program so far this year, according to the network.
Both Cyrus, 17, and Gossip Girl's Momsen, 16, are former child stars who sing as well as act -- but Momsen fronts the dark, edgy band The Pretty Reckless and Cyrus sings lighter country-pop fare.
Momsen then explains her rant: "I'm not dissing Miley personally. However, I do think the Disney bubblegum s*** that the world is living right now is pathetic. I thought we passed that repression."
AP: After a meeting with gay and lesbian activists on Thursday, NBC's "Today" show said it is changing the rules for its annual wedding contest to allow same-sex couples to apply for a ceremony conducted on morning TV.
NBC extended the deadline for applications until Monday. Already thousands of couples have expressed interest in the on-air wedding, which the top-rated morning show has sponsored for a decade, a spokeswoman said.
"We're thrilled that `Today' show's `Modern Wedding Contest' now recognizes what most fair-minded Americans have already concluded — a wedding celebrates love and commitment, whether the spouses are straight or gay," said Jarrett Barrios, president of the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.
Viewers plan every aspect of the wedding, from the cake to the clothing styles of attendants. NBC picks four couples from thousands of applicants, and viewers vote on which of those couples will participate.
Same-sex couples have been excluded because New York state law does not allow them to get wedding licenses. But NBC said GLAAD pointed out that a same-sex couple would be able to get a license from another state and still have their ceremony in New York.
Thursday, July 08, 2010
Ashley is a favorite of mine. I dig her and her passion.
A topless photo of Ashley Judd emblazoned on a poster that mocks the actress' outspoken opposition to mountaintop removal mining was on display at a coal industry-sponsored golf tournament in Kentucky.
"Ashley Judd makes a living removing her top, why can't coal miners?" the 5-by-3-foot poster reads in bold, black letters. It was hanging at a golf tournament Wednesday at StoneCrest Golf Course in Prestonsburg, Ky.
Judd is covering her breasts with her hands in the photo, which appears to be from a 2006 issue of Marie Claire magazine.
Judd said in a speech last month to the National Press Club that mountaintop removal, which blasts the tops off mountains to extract coal, is the "rape of Appalachia."
She also referred to golf courses that have been built atop former mining sites, like StoneCrest.
"I'm not too keen on reinforcing stereotypes about my people, but I don't know a lot of hillbillies who golf," Judd said in the June 9 speech. The actress, who spent her childhood in eastern Kentucky and attended the University of Kentucky, said she is "proud of being a hillbilly."
Judd said in a statement that she anticipated criticism from "cunning and greedy" coal companies when speaking out against mountaintop mining.
"It is time to retire the cynical and superficial coal company-created argument that we must choose between people, their jobs, and our mountains," Judd said. "That is simply false, fear-based and fear-mongering."
The actress, who has starred in the Hollywood films "A Time to Kill" and "Where the Heart Is," said she will continue her vocal opposition to the mining practice.
AP: LOS ANGELES - The Sheriff's Department says it is investigating Mel Gibson over a possible domestic violence incident involving his ex-girlfriend earlier this year.
The agency said in a news release Thursday that it has opened a preliminary inquiry into the alleged attack.
Gibson is named as a potential suspect. His former girlfriend, Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva, is named as a possible victim.
The release states the alleged attack occurred Jan. 6.
A sheriff's spokesman was not immediately available to offer further details.
A phone message left for Alan Nierob, Gibson's spokesman, was not immediately returned.
Gibson is no longer on probation for a 2006 drunken driving case, and his conviction has since been expunged.
God this is unwatchable. She's about as genuine as a Friday the 13th movie. As much as I dislike her, I do hope she does run. In the immortal words of Steve Perry and Journey, "Keep on' Running" Sarah. And yes, Steve Perry still rules.
Reaction from some of Thursday's Primetime Emmy nominees:
"The ceremony is on my birthday, so it's like the best birthday present in the entire world... What a great birthday party. I think last year mine was at a sushi restaurant or something." — Lea Michele of "Glee," whose nomination for lead actress in a comedy series was one of the show's 19 nods.
"I've been planning going to the Emmys since I was 6 years old. So for me, getting the dress and all that kind of stuff, I was built for that. The Emmy dress finding machine starts now. I've been fueling it up for, you know, 30 years." — "The Office" star Mindy Kaling, nominated for writing an episode of the comedy series.
"I just arrived in Rome from Paris, which is not a bad transition to be making. I'm a little jet-lagged and delirious but very, very happy and how nice that I get to be celebrating in such a beautiful place." — Claire Danes, nominated for lead actress in a miniseries or movie for HBO's "Temple Grandin."
"It's a double celebration. It's my 21st anniversary today. However, when I turned to my wife and said, 'Is being nominated enough of an anniversary present for you?' And she said, 'No.' I went, 'OK. I'll be right back.'" — Bryan Cranston, nominated for lead actor in a drama series for "Breaking Bad."
"With this accent, it's very hard to find roles. To have been able to find a role so perfect for a person like me with my ethnicity, with the way I look, it's unbelievable." — Sofia Vergara, nominated for supporting actress in a comedy series for "Modern Family."
"It's such a whirlwind. It's so fantastic. And my friends have went into the fridge and opened up a Sierra Nevada for me and said sorry we don't have any champagne for you." — Aaron Paul, on how he's celebrating his nomination for supporting actor in a drama series for "Breaking Bad."
ET: Betty White is a centerfold at age 88 in her own, brand-new calendar.
The Betty White Calendar 2011 is priced at $12.99 and will go on sale in September, with all proceeds benefiting The Morris Animal Foundation, based in Denver, Colorado.
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
ABC: The newest "Law & Order" spinoff has collared its first star.
A spokeswoman for "Law & Order: Los Angeles" says Skeet Ulrich will play one of the two lead detectives on the series, scheduled to air this fall on NBC. Ulrich appeared last season in several episodes of another crime series, "CSI: NY," as a killer.
His credits also include "Jericho," a TV drama that drew a passionate but small audience.
Production on "Law & Order: Los Angeles" is scheduled to begin later this month. The original "Law & Order" was canceled by NBC after 20 seasons.
Good for him! Don't F with Don.....
E!: (Don Johnson) today was awarded $23.2 million in back profits for his tenure on Nash Bridges. Johnson had filed suit against the production company behind the hit, Rysher Entertainment Inc., last year, claiming they stiffed him some $100 million after failing to make good on a contractual stipulation that afforded him half of the show's profits.
The 60-year-old, who helped conceive the hit, retained half of the copyright to the show and, until now, was waiting to collect.
For their part, Rysher argued that they couldn't pony up the profits because there weren't any to split, saying the show, which ended in 2001, was some $75 million in debt. Before today's jury award, Johnson had pocketed a cool $40 million in profits from the prime-time series.
US Magazine/OMG Kim Kardashian feels bad that Lindsay Lohan was sentenced to 90 days in jail."Sending positivity your way @LindsayLohan Love you! Everyone please send LL your sweet prayers. U never know when someone really needs it," the E! reality star, 29, wrote on Twitter shortly after the verdict was read in a Beverly Hills court Tuesday.
Lohan, 24, appreciated the gesture. "Thank you so much @KimKardashian - thanks for being such a good friend, it means a lot to me," she posted on Twitter.
Added Marlee Matlin on Twitter, "Talented Robert Downey Jr. turned his life around. Now Lindsay Lohan has the same opportunity now. Wishing her only the best."Other stars weren't quite as sympathetic.
Quipped Chelsea Handler on Twitter: "This just in: Jail has been sentenced to 90 days of Lindsay Lohan."Kathy Griffin also chimed in: "I will be Lindsay's prison b*tch. Count on it!"
I apologize that the sound & picture quality aren't great. There doesn't seem to be video on the official site & PLL fans have been asking me for this video for a while......The ladies do look lovely! So cute. :)
MSNBC:This past season of “American Idol" is widely regarded as one of the show’s worst, and the corresponding Idol Live! tour might be the last nail in season nine’s coffin.
The tour, which features the final 10 contestants, has suffered poor ticket sales (example: at press time, Wednesday’s show at Jones Beach, right outside New York, featured front-row seats still available for just $13). Seven shows have been cancelled, and nine shows have been rescheduled.
Lindsay Lohan had the message 'f*ck u' written on her middle fingernail in court yesterday.The actress, 24, showed off her artwork while waiting sentencing for not completing the terms of her probation.
The Mean Girls star was given 90 days in jail and wept as she was told the news.
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
LA Times: A Beverly Hills judge ruled Tuesday that Lindsay Lohan violated the terms of her probation in a drunk driving case when she failed to attend alcohol education classes and sentenced her to 90 days in jail.
Judge Marsha N. Revel stated several instances over the last few years in which the actress lied about taking drugs and drinking.
"It's like someone who cheats but doesn't think it's cheating if they don't get caught," Revel said.
Before sentencing, a tearful Lohan addressed the court, saying "as far as I knew I was in compliance with my programs.”
“I wasn’t trying to get special treatment," the actress said. "I have to provide for myself. I have to work. Having said that, I did everything to balance my jobs and showing up. I’m not taking this as a joke. It’s my life. It’s my career...I take responsibility for my actions. I’ve tried to do the best I can. It’s been such a long haul, I don’t want you to think that I don’t respect you.”
San Diego police Lt. Jim Filley says the Pacific Beach homeowner called police after wandering downstairs and finding the snoring man.
Filley says the naked man was drunk and thought he was in his own home in Mission Valley, some 20 miles away.
The man, whose name wasn't released, had taken off his clothes outside the house and walked in through the unlocked front door.
The homeowner declined to press charges. And since the intruder had sobered up, he was released to find his own way home.
Daily Mirror: "You must come and listen to the album," he says. "I hope you like it. It's great that it will be free to readers of your newspaper. I really believe in finding new ways to distribute my music."
He explains that he decided the album will be released in CD format only in the Mirror. There'll be no downloads anywhere in the world because of his ongoing battles against internet abuses.
Unlike most other rock stars, he has banned YouTube and iTunes from using any of his music and has even closed down his own official website.
He says: "The internet's completely over. I don't see why I should give my new music to iTunes or anyone else. They won't pay me an advance for it and then they get angry when they can't get it.
"The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good.
"They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."Read more:
MSNBC: A Roman Catholic priest in Connecticut was charged Tuesday with stealing $1.3 million in church money over seven years to use for male escorts, expensive clothing and luxury hotels and restaurants.
The Rev. Kevin J. Gray, former pastor at Sacred Heart/Sagrado Corazon Parish in Waterbury, was arrested and charged with first-degree larceny, Waterbury police said. Arraignment was expected Tuesday in Waterbury Superior Court.
Gray, 64, used the money to stay at such hotels as the Waldorf-Astoria and on expensive clothing labels including Armani suits and Brooks Brothers, said Capt. Christopher Corbett. He also paid the college tuition and rent of two men he had met, Corbett said.
MSNBC: WELLINGTON, New Zealand — Police are hoping an autopsy will explain what caused a man to slump over in his chair and die while watching a screening of “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” at a Wellington cinema.
The 23-year-old, described by police as a transient, was found unresponsive in his chair, with no obvious injuries, after a screening of the vampire romance movie on Sunday night, the New Zealand Herald reported.
Paramedics could not resuscitate him.
The man appeared to have gone alone to the 6 p.m. screening. He was discovered by cinema staff about 8.20 p.m. when the rest of the patrons had left, Detective Senior Sgt. Scott Miller told the Herald.
The rumors of Geno guest starring next season are untrue......
ET: (Bardem) told EW, "We're going to rock the house. We're going to do some heavy metal--Spanish heavy metal, which is the worst."
"Glee"'s creator Ryan Murphy was receptive of Javier's idea to rock out when the twosome worked together on 'Eat Pray Love,' with Julia Roberts. The handsome actor, who is linked to the exquisite Penelope Cruz, will play a rock star who becomes pals with Kevin McHale's character Artie.
BBC: Singer George Michael has been arrested in Hampstead, London, on suspicion of being unfit to drive.
The 47-year-old was arrested on Sunday after police were called with reports that a car had crashed into a building on Hampstead High Street.
He was taken to a north London police station and was bailed to return in August pending further inquiries.
In June 2007, the singer was banned for two years after pleading guilty to driving while unfit through drugs.
He was accused of colliding with three parked cars and driving off without notifying the owners.
Monday, July 05, 2010
CNN: Sam Bompas wants breakfast to be fun, a chance to start the day with food to fuel the body and stimulate the mind - and get some intriguing conversations started. What better way to do that than with a spread of Milk Jam infused with a speck of Princess Diana's hair. Yes, you read that right, Princess Di's hair......
"We wanted the jams to have these weird and wonderful ingredients," Bompas said. "By using things like sand from Egypt, hair from Princess Diana,if you are going to choose an odd ingredient, choose one that everyone can relate to. It can open up those conversations, and it will. Everyone canhave those conversations about how they feel about it - it's the eternal debate of what is art. What has started out as art itself has become a product with a lot of major retailers."
Yes, I am 41 years old. Yes Cassadee is half my age. But the girl rocks. And seriously, how cute is she? I want to take her miniature golfing and hold her hand.
Hey Monday website: http://www.heymondaymusic.com/us/splash
Hey Monday on Twitter: www.twitter.com/heymonday
Cassadee Pope on Twitter: www.twitter.com/heycassadee
Britney Spears tells Cosmo she will lock her sons in their rooms until they are 30, if they want to get in the entertainment biz.
In a new Q&A with the August issue of Cosmopolitan magazine, Britney Spears says she does not want her boys Sean Preston, 4, and Jayden James, 3, entering show business and is dreading the day she has to tell them about the birds and the bees.
Filling out the popular Cosmo questionnaire, the 28-year-old former child star writes that If her sons told her they wanted to be in the entertainment business, she would lock them in their rooms until they turned 30.
Spears adds that shes dreading the moment when Sean and Jayden - her kids with ex-husband Kevin Federline, 32 - ask her how babies are made.
Ratcheting up the debate over immigration in his state, a candidate for the Arizona utilities commission is threatening to cut off power and gas to illegal immigrants if he's elected.
"It is not a right. It is a service," Barry Wong, candidate for the Arizona Corporation Commission, told The Arizona Republic.
The Republican candidate argues that the policy would be a cost-saving measure for consumers.
Though it would cost money for power companies to check immigration status, he said it would ultimately save money because power companies would not have to build new plants to serve the illegal immigrant community, presumably passing on that savings to consumers. His plan, if elected to the five-person commission, would be to require utilities to check immigration status.
"There is a cost ratepayers shouldn't have to bear because of the illegal immigrant population," he said, while acknowledging the idea would probably attract "criticism about human-rights violations." .................Wong, who was born in the United States, is the son of Chinese immigrants. He previously served in the Arizona House of Representatives.
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (453)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
07/04 - 07/11
- Mel Gibson Calls Colin Farrell. NSFW
- You and your Johnson.
- Queen Latifah speaks to Larry King about how she p...
- Amy Palmer, Senior Writer for In Touch Weekly, tal...
- Woman sentenced to a year in jail for sending thre...
- Angelina Jolie says the new tattoo on her inner th...
- Is Lindsay Lohan Demanding $1 Million For Her Post...
- Rose McGowan looks as beautiful & stunning as ever...
- Shaquille O'Neil promises to wear a pink bikini if...
- 87 year old woman holding a gun, gets killed by po...
- Kendra Wilkinson talks to E! about her sexy workou...
- Do not mess with Halle Berry while she is holding ...
- "Welcome to the Rileys" trailer starring James Gan...
- Lebron James' ESPN special was the highest rated s...
- Kristen Chenoweth has "fighting words" for her Emm...
- Jeremy London talks to E! about his abduction & fo...
- Taylor Momsen: "I'm not looking to be Miley f*ckin...
- Angelina Jolie takes you inside "Salt".
- CNN talks to Betty White about her Emmy nomination...
- Gwyneth Paltrow has never looked sexier!
- BP dumping oil waste in Mississippi against town's...
- Dina Lohan tells ET that Lindsay Lohan is scared t...
- Piper Perabo is interviewed about "Covert Affairs"...
- Susan Boyle launches world wide search for duet pa...
- Lady Gaga performs on TODAY and fans go wild!
- Jessica Simpson looks happy with her new boyfriend...
- NBC changes rules to allow gay `Today' wedding
- Michael Lohan is interviewed on "The Early Show".
- Chris Colfer talks about screaming and crying abou...
- Texas Rangers fan says he's happy to be alive afte...
- Marisa Miller's new photo shoot for FHM is too sex...
- Maria Menounos interviews Betty White about her Em...
- Coal industry sponsored golf tournament uses a top...
- Miley Cyrus talks to CNN about the end of "Hannah ...
- Bethenny Frankel makes "Skinnygirl" cocktails on "...
- ET talks to Jane Lynch about her Emmy nomination f...
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson talks to CNN about his Emmy n...
- Brandon Flowers video for "Crossfire" starring Cha...
- Maria Menounos' excellent interview of Michael Loh...
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson talks to Access Hollywood abo...
- Mel Gibson is being investigated by Sheriff's depa...
- Jake Pavelka is interviewed on the field, as he ge...
- Lea Michele talks to ET about her Emmy nomination ...
- Sarah Palin has a new campaign video that isn't a ...
- Paparazzi scream like girls at a Justin Bieber con...
- Conan O'Brien gets last laugh by beating out Jay L...
- Stars react to their Emmy nominations.
- Crystal Bowersox shows off her new smile.
- Lazy Boy Grandpa
- CBS takes a look at the jail where Lindsay Lohan w...
- Sexy Betty White calendar to be released.
- Bethenny Frankel opens up about her rocky past.
- Finally.... A Taylor Lautner doll for his true fan...
- Elle Macpherson denies using medicine made from en...
- Lady Gaga fans sing & dance to her songs outside o...
- Lindsay Lohan prepares for jail.
- Skeet Ulrich to star on "Law & Order: Los Angeles"...
- "Glee" star Jane Lynch gets sized up for her wax s...
- Robert Patterson & Kristen Stewart's cute date nig...
- Jury awards Don Johnson $23.2 Million for owed "Na...
- "The original butt schetcher" sues to protect his ...
- Truck carrying $2.5 million in Euros dumps money a...
- Jennifer Aniston seen with a new man. Web goes ins...
- Lindsay Lohan receives support & ridicule from cel...
- The Kardashian sisters' best bikini looks.
- "Vampire Diaries" cast talk about the upcoming sec...
- Michael Lohan tells Larry King that Lindsay Lohan ...
- Jason Segel marries a couple on The Tonight Show.
- "Pretty Little Liars" cast interviewed on set on "...
- American Idol tour cancels shows due to poor ticke...
- Is Lindsay Lohan's sentence fair?
- Nicolas Cage, Helen Mirren & more attend "The Sorc...
- Awesome Funny or Die video: Mr. Celebrity with Eli...
- Lindsay Lohan had "F**k U" written on her middle f...
- New Bret Michaels interview about his new album & ...
- Police seize World Cup trophy made out of cocaine....
- Adrien Brody talks about being the unlikely hero i...
- Kim Kardashian gets cozy with her new man.
- Lindsay Lohan sentenced to 90 days in jail.
- Dog & cats gets haircuts to help with bp gulf oil ...
- Nikki Reed reacts to "Eclipse" box office numbers....
- Dog goes scuba diving.
- Kate Gosselin rocks a tiny bikini.
- Homeowner finds drunk naked man asleep on his couc...
- Prince declares internet to be over and is giving ...
- Janet Jackson talks about the Essence music festiv...
- Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, Annie Duke & Shannon Eliz...
- Roman Catholic priest arrested for stealing $1.3 m...
- Beautiful singer Katherine Jenkins talks about try...
- Shay Mitchell is interviewed about Pretty Little L...
- Lady Gaga contact lens controversy
- Kendra Wilkinson talks to TODAY about her revealin...
- 23 year old man dies in theater while watching "Ec...
- Oscar winner Javier Bardem to guest star on "Glee"...
- George Michael arrested after crashing his car int...
- Vienna storms out of "The Bachelor" breakup interv...
- Lindsay Lohan attends alcohol ed class.
- Jimmy Buffett is interviewed about the Gulf oil sp...
- Summer's best celeb bikini babes
- Leonardo DiCaprio tells Maria Menounos "Money does...
- Jam with Princess Di's hair for sale. For real...S...
- "Let Me In" vampire movie trailer.
- Oh Cassadee Pope, how I love thee.
- Britney Spears tells Cosmo she will lock her sons ...
- Fantastic interview with Jeremy Piven about "Speed...
- Arizona candidate says he will cut off power and g...
- Dennis Quaid and Ellen Degeneres pull great prank ...
- Jackson Rathbone talks to TODAY about starring in ...
- Meet The New ‘Spider-Man’: Who Is Andrew Garfield?...
- Pregnant Alicia Keys falls on stage and doesn't mi...
- Google fixes YouTube flaw which sent viewers to po...
- Are we a nation obsessed with vampires?
- A Look Back: Mel Gibson’s Many Troubles
- Julianne Hough tells ET to listen to her music to ...
- Jay Leno's Tonight Show ratings hit 18 year low.
- Jenna Fischer gets married.
- Kobayashi arrested for trying to storm stage at ho...
- Tiffany Michelle's cute poker workout video is sil...
- Ricky Gervais writes that Steve Carrell is doing t...
- TV Guide's Matt Roush talks about readers picking ...
- Decision on Roman Polanski being extradited to USA...
- Laughing chicken is a sensation in Indonesia.
- Video: Lindsay Lohan's wild birthday bash.
- ‘Glee’ Stars Meet Real Royalty At The 2010 Monte C...
- Reading Tammy Lynn Michaels' blog about her breaku...
- Why LeBron James matters
- Robert Pattinson's hot makeover.
- ▼ 07/04 - 07/11 (127)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1900)
- ► 2006 (585)