Saturday, June 13, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Fox: If Jessica Biel wants to hold off on having children, she might want to steer clear of boyfriend Justin Timberlake's mother.
An eyewitness tells FOXNews.com that Timberlake's mother, Lynn Harless, was outside a party saying she doesn't want to be an "old grandmother" and is pushing her son to get on with procreating, already.
Harless said she was 20 when she had Justin, and that being a young mother is ideal because you have "so much more energy," and added that Justin's career was so successful, he had the opportunity to focus now on "other things."
E!: Kendra Wilkinson is pregnant.
The E! reality star has exclusively confirmed to me that she and fiancé Hank Baskett are expecting their first child.
"Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together," she just told me. "We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans."
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Monday, June 08, 2009
Spike: Former Nirvana bassist Krist Novoselic is apparently running for clerk of a rural county in western Washington to protest the state's method of letting candidates name their own party affiliation.
Novoselic is the head of his local chapter of the Grange, a civic organization. His election paperwork declares that he's running under the "Grange Party" banner, even though the Grange isn't a political party.Novoselic recently told The Daily World that he's protesting the state's system that lets candidates say what party they prefer when running for office. He says that's confusing for voters and lets candidates appropriate the names of private associations:
I listed "prefers Grange Party" in this partisan race. Of course there is no such thing as a Grange Party. Before I-872 was implemented in Washington, it would have been illegal to list Grange, or American Legion, Eagles, Boy Scouts or whatever next to a candidate’s name on the public ballot. The way I-872 is implemented is confusing voters.
I think Krist just needs to toss his bass in the air and see where it lands. That would definitely get him a few extra votes.
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Mail on Sunday: You haven't lived until you've tried tantric sexual healing.
I first got into it when I was filming The Guru in 2002 and I haven't looked back. What most people know about tantric sex is that Sting does it and it lasts eight hours. But he's not having sex continually. You can take a bath, massage your partner, listen to music. The idea is that you let the whole thing build very slowly until finally you merge with your partner. It works for me.
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
06/07 - 06/14
- Video: Katie Holmes takes Suri doll shopping at ni...
- Video: Paris Hilton pays a surprise visit to Conan...
- Video: Jennifer Aniston mocks her love life at an ...
- Video: Moron tries to drive car through a train.
- Video: Mandy Moore talks about her new sound.
- Is Eva Longoria ready to adopt?
- Video: Marvel Comics Legend, Stan Lee talks about ...
- Video: Kate Gosselin refuses to get her daughter w...
- Video: Sarah Palin rejects David Letterman's apolo...
- Video: Dan Aykroyd talks about the new Ghostbuster...
- Video: Malin Ackerman says she wants to get dirty ...
- Video: Barack Obama writes a school excuse note fo...
- Video: Lindsay Lohan gets her hair done and runs e...
- George Clooney gets pulled over by Italian police....
- Video: Fred Williard is "The Common Sense Doctor."...
- Video: Paparazzi asking Lance Bass if Adam Lambert...
- Video: Conan O'Brien spoofs David Hasselhoff's PSA...
- Video: Katy Perry talks about getting pre-show jit...
- Video: Chelsea Handler grills Kim Kardashian about...
- Video: Cop tasers 72 year old Grandmother.
- "It Might Get Loud" trailer starring The Edge, Jim...
- Video: Samantha Ronson refuses to say if she is ba...
- Justin Timberlake's Mother wants him to impregnate...
- Video: Conan O'Brien debuts "Twitter Tracker".
- Video: Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos talk about th...
- Video: Bird attacks people in San Francisco.
- Video: Tori Spelling and husband Dean talk about p...
- Kendra Wilkinson is pregnant!
- Video: Michael Jackson says he's feeling good.
- Video: Denise Richards talks about the new season ...
- Video: Evan Rachel Wood dazzles at a premiere!
- Video: Pet Hunt spoof with Henry Winkler, Lee Majo...
- Video: YouTube Video provides evidence against Col...
- Are Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson back togethe...
- Video: 61 foot long lobster roll breaks record.
- Video of Heidi Montag being rushed to the hospital...
- Video: Mark Paul Gosselaar gets interviewed by Jim...
- Video: Larry David signs autographs for fans.
- Video: GM & Chrysler sell their employees.
- Video: "Chickenfoot" and their fans talk about the...
- Video: Denise Richards does Slamdance.
- Nirvanna bassist Krist Novoselic is running for Co...
- Evan Rachel Wood's new man is "ER" star Shane West...
- Video: Ron Jeremy help a drunk guy on the street.
- Selena Gomez shows off her new short hairdo.
- Video: Bret Michaels injured during Tonys telecast...
- Video: Bud Light commercial spoof.
- Video: Eddie Murphy at the premiere of "Imagine Th...
- Heather Graham talks about her love of tantric sex...
- Video: "Away We Go" premiere with "The Office" sta...
- Video: How to make homemade ice cream in a plastic...
- Video: Police beating caught on tape.
- Video: Kendra Wilkinson drops by "The Soup".
- Video: Kim Kardashian gets a lot of attention at t...
- ▼ 06/07 - 06/14 (54)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
- ► 2006 (585)