Saturday, February 14, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
The special will take a look at the couple's year-long relationship and will also examine the influence the alleged domestic violence between Brown's former stepfather and mother may have had on him.
"Chris Brown & Rihanna: Love in Trouble" will also look at the events that took place on the night the alleged altercation occurred. Plus, it will look at how this incident has touched on issues that face young people in relationships every day and what can be done to avoid them. A relationship expert will be on hand to offer advice for young people who find themselves facing domestic violence issues.
Links! Kate Hudson has a stripper pole in her bathroom! PETA's worst dressed list. Backsteet Boys alcohol issues.
Steve Hackett performs a Genesis medley live.
Kate Hudson Had A Stripper Pole Installed In Her Bathroom. Allie Is Wired
Kenny Chesney Opens Up About Renee Zellweger Split. Bitten & Bound
PETA’s worst-dressed list doesn’t include Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez. Celebitchy
Miley Cyrus Is Being Sued. Fatback Media
First Lady Michelle Obama Graces the Cover of Vogue. Gabby Babble
Backstreet Boys have alcohol in their dressing room despite 2 alcoholics in band. TMZ
Chris Brown changes his Facebook status to single and says "You'll begin to see (Rihanna's) true colors. Believe it!"
And it seems that the troubled singer has confirmed his split from the Barbadian beauty by changing his relationship status to 'single'.
Brown's comment appears to suggest Rihanna, 20, is partly to blame for the alleged attack which left her with heavy bruising, scratches and bite marks.
In his profile picture, Brown is seen hugging a mystery brunette while smiling and pulling her leg across his body.
The private page - listed under his full name Christopher Maurice Brown - has been exposed by mediatake-out.com.
It is separate to his public Facebook and MySpace pages used by his fans and lists his contact details as Jive Records, in New York.
Neither Brown, 19, nor Rihanna have been seen publicly since the alleged punch up in a Los Angeles street following a pre-Grammy party on Sunday night.
The Umbrella singer has made no statement, although legions of concerned fans have flooded her MySpace page with messages of support.
Rumours are swirling that Brown had been cheating on his girlfriend of 12 months, and a 'booty call' text message sparked a heated argument as the pop power couple drove back to their L.A. hotel.
The message, which reportedly angered Rihanna, was from a female who talked about getting together with the 'Kiss Kiss' singer.
The row escalated into violence, which left Rihanna needing hospital treatment.
Police have charged Brown with making criminal threats, and more serious charges could follow.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Ok, now I've really seen it all........
Entertainmentwise: Most stars have to content themselves with a waxwork likeness if they're lucky but now Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been immortalised in matching lipsticks!Beauty site FeelUnique.com is currently auctioning off a pair of lipsticks sculpted to look like Hollywood's favourite couple.The site recently conducted a poll asking which celebrities they found most kissable and, perhaps unsurprisingly, Brad and Angelina topped the list. Artist Willard Wigan spent more than 50 hours carving tiny sculptures of the pair from the pink shade.All proceeds from the Brad and Angelina Lipstick Statuette sale will go to the UK Breast Cancer Campaign, with bidding currently standing at £205.
Links! Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue launch party! U2 will be on Letterman for a full week! Michael Caine is faithful or a good liar!
Marillion's video for "Incommunicado".
Jonas Brothers want "Twilight 2" soundtrack. Allie Is Wired
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2009 Launch Party Photos. Bitten & Bound
Michael Caine has never cheated on his wife of 35 years. Celebitchy
Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes Promoting Some Valentines Day Shit for Their Owners of the Day. Drunken Stepfather(Site NSFW)
Sophie Howard is Sandy, Nude.(NSFW) Fatback Media
MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice are doing a show together. Gabby Babble
U2 is spending a week on Letterman. Seriously? OMG! WTF!
Margaret Cho calls Miley Cyrus a disgrace in new song written to protest Miley Cyrus' racist picture!
Margaret Cho: I am so upset by Miley Cyrus, I think it warrants a song!
Miley Cyrus made some chinky eyes Standing behind an Asian guy I don’t know if this should fly As if there wasn’t enough to despise
I wasn’t necessarily a fan of Her, her dad, or Hannah Montana I tend to prefer the songs of Rihanna Racism against Asians is simply bananas!
Oh Miley! Chinky eyes make you look wily prejudice isn’t thought of so highly it doesn’t make us all smiley
Why is there nothing that Asians can do? To make fun of other races as easily as you Why isn’t racism against Asians taboo? Why are we always so racially screwed!
All you have to do is pull at your face To make your eyelids resemble our race This kind of joke has no proper place Miley Cyrus is a disgrace!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
JOIN RIHANNA'S SIDE OR IF YOU'RE UNLUCKY IN LOVE! THEN SHRED YOUR EX RIGHT BEFORE VALENTINE’S DAY IN NATIONWIDE PROTEST!!!
New York is having a “Shred Your Ex” party the day before Valentines Day. Radio Station WBLI has invited members of Rihanna's Fan Club and other fans across the nation to join the pop star's side along with others who are “unlucky in love.”
According to Nancy Cambino, the station's operations manager, “Valentine's Day should stand for love so we find it fitting to make the Friday the 13th right before Valentine’s Day a day for revenge for those who were unlucky in love. Whether you're a Rihanna fan or not, we can all empathize with being with someone who caused love to go wrong.”
Statistically 40 percent of America will be alone on Valentines Day. Divorce rate is at an all-time high in the last few years, and radio station BLI wants to bring America together for a common cause.
WHEN: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 13TH 10:30am
WHERE: THE BLI STUDIOS
Rhianna Friends, supporters, fans and those who were unlucky in love will be invited to come to the BLI Studios in New York on Friday, the 13th with photos, letters or other mementos from ex-lovers to shred in the wood chipper!
Genesis' video for "Not About Us". Ray Wilson's 1 album with the band, "Calling All Stations" is a gem. Give it a listen.
One Life To Live’s Phil Carey Dies. Bitten & Bound
Beyonce's gonna get her ass kicked by Michelle Obama. Celebslam
Jessica Simpson’s Short Short Concert Pics of the Day. Drunken Stepfather(Site NSFW)
Bar Refaeli Is Your Sports Illustrated Cover Model. Fatback Media
Paris Hilton Insults Paul McCartney. Gone Hollywood
Kate Beckinsale. Nuff said. I Don't Want Your Life
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Chris Brown choked Rihanna until she passed out, gave her a black eye and threatened to kill her. Yikes.
What a monster........
The police are getting cooperation from Rihanna, and what she has told them so far is chilling.
A source close to the investigation tells E! News exclusively that Rihanna has alleged to police that Brown choked her while threatening to kill her and, subsequently, she lost consciousness.
They began squabbling after leaving Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party late Saturday. Shortly after midnight, things blew up. Brown pulled his silver Lamborghini to the side of a street in L.A.'s Hancock Park neighborhood. That's when, per the source, Rihanna grabbed the car keys and tossed them out the window, sending Brown into a rage.
He tried in vain to find the keys, then came back to the car, put his hands around her neck and, according to the insider, said, "I'm going to kill you!"
According to the source, the 20-year-old "Disturbia" singer told police that she lost consciousness, and when she awoke, Brown had fled.
According to the source, her right eye was blackened and badly swollen and she had hand prints on her arms. The responding officers were so concerned about her, they drove Rihanna to the hospital in their squad car instead of waiting for an ambulance.
Officers took two sets of photographs of the banged-up singer, one at the scene and the second after she was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment. Those photos were presumably among the evidence presented to the district attorney.
After being treated for her injuries, police escorted her down a rear elevator and into a waiting Mercedes, the source says.
Brown, 19, was subsequently booked on suspicion of making criminal threats. He was released after posting $50,000 bail.
His lawyer, Mark Geragos, has not responded to repeated requests for comment on the allegations. Brown's publicist also has not commented.
A spokeswoman for Rihanna declined to comment specifically on details of the fight and the arrest and stuck to her earlier statement from Sunday: "Rihanna is well. Thank you for concern and support."
Al Roker tells Howard Stern he did not masturbate to Katie Couric at his Doctor's office, but wishes he knew of Sarah Palin at that time!
Angelina Jolie reportedly suffered a brief memory lapse this weekend when she left a $2 million pair of earrings at her hotel suite.
The actress - who was in London with Brad Pitt and their six children for Sunday's BAFTAs - is said to have made a panicked phone call to the Dorchester Hotel after realising the expensive Asprey jewellery was missing.
"Staff got a frantic call from Angelina at the airport, urging them to take her room apart," a source tells The Mirror.
"Happily, the diamonds were found after a 90-minute hunt and promptly sent back to LA."
Perhaps Angie was feeling stressed out after reportedly receiving complaints about her children running riot in the hotel whilst she and Brad were out working the red carpet.
AC/DC performing "Stiff Upper Lip" live.
Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal Lease London Home (PHOTOS). Bitten & Bound
Neve Campbell in a bikini. Celebslam
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens Have an Umbrella Party in Brazil of the Day. Drunken Stepfather (Site NSFW)
Miley Cyrus Has Friends? Fatback Media
Bee Gee Robin Gibb Involved in Baby Mama Drama. Gone Hollywood
Teri Hatcher's Backyard Fights. I Don't Want Your Life
Monday, February 09, 2009
"I feel fine, I drank between 25 and 30 cups of coffee," Joachim said Sunday. His previous record was 69 hours, 48 minutes, set in 2005.
Joachim, a Sri Lanka native who lives in Toronto, watched three seasons of the drama series "24" featuring Kiefer Sutherland, said Swedish TV4 spokeswoman Janina Witkowski.
ESPN: His voice shaking at times, Alex Rodriguez met head-on allegations that he tested positive for steroids six years ago, telling ESPN on Monday that he did take performance-enhancing drugs while playing for the Texas Rangers during a three-year period beginning in 2001.
"When I arrived in Texas in 2001, I felt an enormous amount of pressure. I needed to perform, and perform at a high level every day," Rodriguez told ESPN's Peter Gammons in an interview in Miami Beach, Fla. "Back then, [baseball] was a different culture. It was very loose. I was young, I was stupid, I was naïve. I wanted to prove to everyone I was worth being one of the greatest players of all time.
"I did take a banned substance. For that, I'm very sorry and deeply regretful."
Rodriguez's admission comes 48 hours after Sports Illustrated reported that Rodriguez was on a list of 104 players who tested positive for banned substances in 2003, the year when Major League Baseball conducted survey tests to see if mandatory, random drug-testing was needed in the sport.
Sources who know about the testing results told SI that Rodriguez tested positive for testosterone and Primobolan, an anabolic steroid. In his ESPN interview, Rodriguez said he did not know exactly which substance or substances he had taken. In 2003, there were no penalties for a positive result.
"I am sorry for my Texas years," the New York Yankees third baseman said. "I apologize to the fans of Texas."
Rodriguez, who joined the Yankees for the 2004 season after a trade from Texas, said "all my years in New York have been clean." He also said it felt good to be honest about what he's done in the past.
"The more honest we can all be, the quicker we can get baseball [back] to where it needs to be," he said.
Rodriguez said he was told by Gene Orza, the chief operating officer of the MLB Players' Association, that he might, or might not, have tested positive in the 2003 survey. A source told ESPN on Saturday that Rodriguez knew he had failed the test.
"I had never heard anything since," he said. "Whatever I was experimenting with in Texas might have been OK."
Rodriguez also said of his 2007 interview with Katie Couric on "60 Minutes," when he denied ever using steroids, that "at the time, I wasn't being truthful with myself. How could I be truthful with Katie Couric or CBS?"
I'm sure she just received cars, roses, marriage proposals and diamonds instead.........
Penelope Cruz has never received a Valentine's Day card. The actress - who doesn't like talking about her private life - has always been left disappointed on the romantic day.
She said: "I do not like talking about love. It is too revealing. But I have had so much love in my life, and I am always open to it. Valentine's Day cards means nothing to me. I have never sent one - and never had one."
"I never talk about romance. I'm afraid of what might come out if I talk. There was gossip about Matt Damon and myself after we made the film 'All the Pretty Horses.' We said there was no truth in it but we kept getting asked about it. I thought: 'Why do we have to explain? It is not right that I am being asked if I am with someone or not.'"
Links! Rachel Bilson goes toy shopping! "Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks is stunning! Jennifer Hudson's fiance joins WWE Wrestling???
Foreigner's video for "Break it Up".
Jennifer Hudson’s Fiance Joins WWE Wrestling. Bitten & Bound
The Daily Bikini: Lindsay Lohan. Celebslam
William Shatner Wants to Know if He Was a Dumbass. Celebrity Smack
Jessica Simpson looks like hell. Drunken Stepfather (Site NSFW)
Hilary Duff Asserts Her Sexiness. Fatback Media
Photo of the Day - You Can Shave The Baby. Gone Hollywood
One of my favorite sites: The Daily Column
Rachel Bilson goes toy shopping with her 8 year old sister. I Don't Want Your Life
Sexy pics of "Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks. NewsToob
Victoria Beckham is a white suited wonder. Splash
Sunday, February 08, 2009
There was something different about Fergie - aka Stacy Ferguson – as she made her first official public appearance following her wedding to actor beau Josh Duhamel.The singer looked somehow more picture perfect as she hit the red carpet for 5th Annual Black Eyed Peas Peapod Foundation Benefit Concert held the The Conga Room in L.A.Could she have had a sly nip-tuck in time for her wedding? Or perhaps she is still basking in that post-honeymoon glow.
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (501)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
02/08 - 02/15
- Video: Ben Affleck tells Anderson Cooper the situa...
- Video: All 7 "American Idol" winners reunite at "T...
- Preview of Christian Bale going nuts on Peter Grif...
- Video: Brooklyn Decker goes to the Grenadines for ...
- Video: Courteney Cox jokes she has no Valentine's ...
- MTV to air "Chris Brown & Rihanna: Love in Trouble...
- Video: Jennie Garth has a kleenex fly out of her d...
- Video: Nancy O'Dell talks about rehearsing for "Da...
- Video: Jerry O'Connell tells Ellen Degeneres he tr...
- Links! Kate Hudson has a stripper pole in her bath...
- Video: Paris Hilton denies texting Chris Brown on ...
- Chris Brown changes his Facebook status to single ...
- Lipstick shaped like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ...
- Video: Gwyneth Paltrow says baring her breasts for...
- Links! Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue launch pa...
- "Inglourious Bastards" trailer. Film directed by Q...
- Video: Audrey O'Day says her Playboy shoot was bea...
- Video: Behind the scenes of Eliza Dushku's sexy ne...
- Margaret Cho calls Miley Cyrus a disgrace in new s...
- Video: Stephen Baldwin gets spiritual talking abou...
- Video: CNBC douche calls Bar Rafaeli his stimulus ...
- Video: "American Idol" "Bikini Girl" explains why ...
- Thousands of Rihanna supporters to destroy Chris B...
- "Surveillance" trailer starring Bill Pullman and J...
- Video: "Lost" star Daniel Dae Kim talks about "Jin...
- Video: Dolly Parton explains that she never ran fo...
- Video: Terrence Howard says "Chris Brown is a grea...
- Links! Michelle Obama is going to smack Beyone aro...
- Chris Brown choked Rihanna until she passed out, g...
- Video: Every single swear ever uttered on "The Sop...
- Video: The Jonas Brothers say they have a man crus...
- Al Roker tells Howard Stern he did not masturbate ...
- Angelina Jolie goes into a panic after leaving $2 ...
- Video: Museum showcases off air silent moments fro...
- Links! Bee Gee Robin Gibb involved in baby mama dr...
- Video: Chris Brown talks to Tyra Banks about domes...
- Video: Jennifer Love Hewitt and her cute cousin! L...
- Video: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie gush about how...
- Man watches 3 full seasons of "24" for 72 straight...
- Alex Rodriguez admits using steroids! "I was stupi...
- Video: Porn star Stormy Daniels to run for Senate?...
- Video: "Girls Next Door" star Bridget Marquardt sp...
- Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson are back together!
- Penelope Cruz claims never to have received a Vale...
- Video: Chris Brown and Rihanna before his arrest, ...
- Links! Rachel Bilson goes toy shopping! "Mad Men" ...
- Video: At the Grammys, Paula Abdul talks about "Bi...
- Video: At the Grammys, Katy Perry talks about bein...
- U2's video for "Get on your Boots"!
- Video: Bulldog babysits baby Orangutan!
- Video: Blockbuster slams USA by sponsoring voodoo ...
- Did Fergie have plastic surgery?
- Video: Background singers say Jessica Simpson took...
- ▼ 02/08 - 02/15 (53)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
- ► 2006 (585)