Wow. This is just the most amazing thing I've ever seen........Bravo.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Variety: After months of negotiations, "Mad Men" creator and exec producer Matthew Weiner has cut a two-year deal with Lionsgate TV that will keep him at the helm of his Emmy-winning AMC drama.
Details of the pact were sketchy Friday, but it is said to cover Weiner's services on "Mad Men" for the show's third and fourth seasons as well as other TV development. It also includes a component for a feature project through Lionsgate.
Weiner's negotiations with Lionsgate became highly public last year after the showrunner let it be known that his contract on the show ran out after the second season, which wrapped in October.
Weiner sought a hefty pay raise for himself and in the show's budget after all of the pop culture buzz, kudos and critical acclaim the period drama has garnered.
Weiner in a statement said that "Mad Men" had been "a charmed experience" for him and credited AMC and Lionsgate as being "two companies who love taking risks and value creativity."
It's understood that AMC stepped up to help Lionsgate finance the seven-figure pact with Weiner. The talks were tense at times, as word spread that Weiner's reps were seeking an eight-figure deal and that Lionsgate was inquiring with talent agencies about the availablity of other showrunners.
Weiner nurtured "Mad Men," which he wrote as a spec, for seven years before it got a greenlight from AMC in 2006. Its third season is skedded to bow this summer, and now that Weiner's deal is set the writing staff is expected to go back to work immediately.
"It's a happy day," said Lionsgate TV prexy Kevin Beggs. "We're glad to have Matt back in the family. We look forward to next season and many more to come."
It looks like Paula Abdul has had a little help to reverse the ageing process.
The American Idol judge stepped out looking years younger at the Fox TV Winter All Star Party, sparking rumours that she may have a little nip/tuck prior to the new series of American Idol.
The singer may have also had some needle work done as she had a strangely immobile face when she posed on the red carpet earlier this week. It looks like the botox fairies have given Paula a youthful boost.
It is also widely speculated that Paula had a nose job back in 2007 after she 'broke' it by trying to avoid stepping on her Chihuahua Tulip.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Links! Jenny McCarthy fears for her son's life. Will Ferrell's TV ad makes people cry! American Idol's Casey Carlson's bikini pics!
Jennifer Love Hewitt performing "Bare Naked" live in Japan. The interview before the song is priceless! Good for Love for singing live!
Jenny McCarthy Fears For Son’s Life. Bitten & Bound
Fergie & Josh Duhamel’s Dream Wedding Photos Bumpshack
Will Ferrell's ad makes people angry. Celebrity Smack
Raven Symone Is A Fat Ass. Fatback Media
American Idol’s Casey Carlson Bikini Pictures. Yeeeah
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Steve Carrell buys general store in Massachusetts and promises to work the cash register and stock the shelves!
This is just awesome............
AP: Steve Carell is going from "The Office" to the general store.
Carell, who plays bumbling boss Michael Scott on the NBC sitcom, recently bought the Marshfield Hills General Store. The 45-year-old actor is a part-time resident of the town on Massachusetts' south shore, 25 miles south of Boston.
He put sister-in-law Tish Vivado in charge, but said customers should not be surprised to see him working there on occasion.
"I will be manning the cash register, and stocking the shelves as time permits!" Carell wrote in an e-mail to The Boston Globe.
He said the purchase was more of an "emotional investment than a business one" and an opportunity to preserve a piece of Americana.
The store's previous owner, Sherry Bechtold, said she and her husband, Bob, sold the 155-year-old building and business to Carell after being convinced he wanted it "for the right reasons." She said she wanted to make sure the new owner retained the store's character.
Vivado took over as store manager on Jan. 1.
Entertainmentwise: Kate Hudson has confessed to being an exhibitionist who loves nothing better than being snapped without her clothes on. The Bride Wars star is no stranger to stripping off for raunchy magazine shoots and vows to continue baring all on artistic grounds.
"I love doing them and I will do more," she tells MTV.co.uk. "It's fun. Also, I've come to appreciate the skill of the photographer. “It's a real art. I'm very interested in that side of it."
Links! Barack Obama's letter to his daughters. Tyra Banks looks....weird! AnnaLynne McCord's hot GQ photos!
The Tubes video for "She's a Beauty".
Barack Obama Family: Parade Magazine ‘Letter To My Daughters’ (Photos) Bitten & Bound
Tyra Banks looks weird. Celebrity Smack
Britney Spears got a new crib. Fatback Media
What's Kim Kardashian Doing With Man-Whore Brandon Davis? The Bastardly
AnnaLynne McCord in GQ Magazine. Yeeeah
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Snoop Dogg’s manager and industry leader Ted Chung – whom you may recognize from “Snoop Dogg’s Father Hood”- showing off the G tastemaker package he got from Gatorade, along with his other hip hop collectables. Ted was one of only 100 people who received this package and the contents are really awesome.
The award-winning actress was quoted as telling 2day FM radio, "I can't look at this movie and be proud of what I've done."
But a rep for the Aussie actress insists her sentiments were misrepresented and that Nicole was refering to her whole body of work, rather than one specfic movie.
"It is quite ridiculous for anyone to believe the reports if they listened to the actual interview," her spokeswoman said.
"It's hard to believe some of the world's media have fallen for it."
In Baz Luhrmann's three-hour epic, the actress plays an English aristocrat who falls for a cowboy (Hugh Jackman) as they drive a heard of cattle into the outback.
Her performance was widely panned by critics, and she was even described by one as the "kiss of death" to a movie.
Hayden Panettiere calls cops to get her license back from bouncer who confiscated it at a nightclub!
I wonder how long it would have taken the cops to respond to Jane Doe?
The 19-year-old Heroes star had to call police to a Suffern, N.Y., nightclub on Dec. 23 after getting kicked out of a 21-and-over venue and having her driver's license confiscated.
Panettiere, accompanied by six girlfriends, entered the NV Lounge at roughly 9:15 p.m. via the employee entrance and lasted about 10 minutes before security spotted and carded her.
"At that time we asked her and her friends to leave," NV Lounge owner John Reznick tells E! News, adding that the actress cooperated by giving her license to an employee.
It was at that point, Reznick says, that Panettiere was informed of the venue's policy to hand over confiscated IDs to the Suffern Police Department.
Hence her need to call the cops to the scene to retrieve her license ASAP.
"When my officers arrived on the scene we questioned Panettiere," Det. Craig Long tells E! News. "I asked her if she tried to buy alcohol and she denied it. Panettiere told me that someone opened the side door of the nightclub so she could go inside and say hello to friends, not buy drinks."
The detective says his officers "examined the ID and verified that it was proper ID for Panettiere [and] then returned the ID to her. She said she needed it to travel to California the next day."
From California, her pressing travel plans ostensibly included hopping a flight with costar-boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia, as the duo spent several days in Bora Bora over the holidays.
There was no comment from Team Panettiere on the ID snafu.
While no doubt an unpleasant experience, the incident did no lasting damage to Panettiere's record. NV Lounge did not press charges against the actress, maintaining that the club was only following proper procedure to protect its liquor license.
Still, while Panettiere may now regret the nighttime pit stop, the feeling is not unanimous.
"We were all excited to have her there," says Jon Turco, whose band was headlining the NV Lounge that night. "It's a shame she didn't get to stay and enjoy the show."
Links! Sarah Jessica Parker's wardrobe malfunction! Mickey Rourke beats up a heroin dealer! Blake Lively is a cry baby!
Joni Mitchell performing "Big Yellow Taxi".
Sarah Jessica Parker’s Wardrobe Malfunction (Photos) Bitten & Bound
"Real Chance of Love” Winner: Noah aka Corn-Fed Interview & Photos. Bumpshack
Mickey Rourke talks about beating up a heroin dealer. Celebrity Smack
Blake Lively is a cry baby. Fatback Media
That idiot selling her virginity is going to be rich. Yeeeah
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Keeley Hazell e-mails Geno and expresses her undying love....if I buy one of her calendars or custom ipods....
If he did, he needs to ask for his $$$ back............
It's been suggested that Robert Pattinson went under the knife to correct some facial 'flaws' before his dramatic rise to fame.
According to goodplasticsurgery.com, the Twilight hunk shows signs of a nose job and cheek implants.
We're not convinced that Rob's features have been tampered with by a plastic surgeon - what do you think?
As he previously explained in an interview with New York magazine, “When I first started I was quite tall and looked like a girl, so I got lots of jobs, because it was during that period where the androgynous look was cool.
"Then, I guess, I became too much of a guy, so I never got any more jobs. I had the most unsuccessful modelling career.”
Profanity in pop songs is old news. Hell, the chorus to Christina Aguilera's recent single, "Keeps Gettin' Better," kicks off with the phrase, "Some days I'm a super bi---." That one is easy enough for radio stations to edit out in order to avoid any fines from the FCC or threats to yank their licenses.
But what will they do with a new single from a major artist that doesn't actually contain a four-letter word, but rather spells it out in a not-so-subtle way? That dilemma is beginning to dawn on top-40 radio programmers across the country as the third single from album, "If U Seek Amy," starts to make its way to the airwaves.
The cheeky title (try saying it fast) joins the tradition of album titles like Van Halen's 1991 For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. The chorus doesn't even try to make grammatical sense of the phrase: "But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy."
The spelled-out profanity puts the song into a legal gray area for radio stations.
"It's OK to put in on an album, have fun with it, but we're publicly owned, you know?" said Patti Marshall, program director at Cincinnati's Q102, a pop station in a decidedly conservative Midwestern market. "We have a responsibility to the public ... you put this ... out and act like we're all fuddy-duddies, like we're trying to make moral judgments. It's not about us. It's about the mom in the minivan with her 8-year-old."
Links! Howie Mandel hospitalized. Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston bedroom leaked photos! Eva Mendes sexy pics!
Van Halen performing "Love Walks In" live.
Deal or No Deal Howie Mandel Hospitalized. Bitten & Bound
Miley Cyrus & Justin Gaston In Bed Together – Leaked Photos! Bumpshack
Eva Mendes at the 66th Annual Golden Globes HBO After Party. Celebrity Smack
A-Rod And Kate Hudson. Together? Fatback Media
Kelly Brook’s Bosom Hangs By a Thread. Yeeeah
Monday, January 12, 2009
Like they needed more "buzz"!!!
Well, one of the rumored actresses in the running — "High School Musical" starlet Vanessa Hudgens — has apparently taken the next step and auditioned for the role, according to "Twilight" actress Ashley Greene.
We ran into Alice herself at a Golden Globes afterparty, and she told us she'd be happy to co-star with Hudgens. "I think she'd be great," Greene enthused.
Just last week, we asked Twilighters on our Movies Blog what actress should play Leah, including Hudgens and "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" actress Brenda Song as two poll options. The actresses tied at 31 percent of your vote, with "neither" being the most popular choice at 38 percent.
Commenters had a lot to say about Hudgens' possible casting — both positive and negative.
"I cannot picture her being mean or aggressive as Leah," Mary_ym commented about the Disney star.
"Vanessa Hudgens would be a good choice," chill_kid_07 countered. " ... Of course she can't look like Leah — no one can. You know why? 'Cause it's just a book, and these are actors trying to portray the roles! I think she would be great."
Besides casting, Greene also had some news on the status of "New Moon."
"I hear they're doing another rewrite," the actress revealed of the in-flux script. "I'm with you guys — I'm so excited to read it."
Exposay: Liev Schreiber finds fatherhood "f***ing hard." The "Defiance" actor - who has two children, Sasha, 17 months and four-week-old Samuel Kai with partner Naomi Watts - is finding it difficult to cope with the demands of raising a young family, but insists it is still an enjoyable experience.
He said: "You go, 'Aww s**t! No more me time.' I am struggling. It's f***ing hard. So little sleep. It's 23 hours and 59 minutes of exhaustion."
"But then they do one little thing in that last minute which is so compelling and fascinating that it makes the other 23 hours and 59 minutes worthwhile."
Liev recently revealed he was pleased to attend the European premiere of his new film - so he could get away from screaming Samuel.
He said: "The baby's great. He's getting up every three hours which is kind of a pain in the butt. But it sort of makes it nice to get a full night's sleep in a hotel!"
Video: David Duchovney, Rainn Wilson, Amy Adams, Jenna Fisher and more interviews at The Golden Globes!
Scroll down & chose a video..........
Fleetwood Mac performing "Sara" live in 1979.
Bernard Madoff has a hot sauce? Bitten & Bound
Faye Dunway joins "Grey's Anatomy" Bumpshack
Celebrity Boxing Match: Danny Bonaduce vs. Jose Canseco. Celebrity Smack
Ryan O’Neal Pleads Guilty To Meth Charges. Fatback Media
Sexy Amanda Bynes in pink! Yeeeah
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (438)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
01/11 - 01/18
- Video: George Washington had 30 dicks.
- Video: Michelle Obama does a dance for her birthda...
- Peter Gabriel and U2's the Edge to form new superg...
- "Mad Men" creator Matt Weiner signs 2 year deal! S...
- Video: Disney offers free admission to Walt Disney...
- Has Paula Abdul undergone plastic surgery?
- Video: Inside Molly Sims' house!
- Patrick Swayze gets released from the hospital.
- Video: "Star-ving" episode 1 starring David Fausti...
- Tina Fey smooches "Mad Men" star Jon Hamm for "30 ...
- Al Franken Won Election By 225 Votes - The Same Nu...
- Joaquin Phoenix to record rap album produced by Di...
- "Jericho" movie in development! Ex CBS show to hit...
- Links! Jenny McCarthy fears for her son's life. Wi...
- Video: Cat interrupts weather report on the news!
- Video: Behind the scenes of "The Girls Next Door" ...
- Oprah Winfrey's ex boyfriend talks about doing cra...
- Video: Salma Hayek tells Conan O'Brien how her dog...
- Steve Carrell buys general store in Massachusetts ...
- Video: New Congressman sleeps in his office.....ev...
- Kate Hudson says she loves getting nude for magazi...
- Video: LeBron James plays basketball against 5 GQ ...
- Links! Barack Obama's letter to his daughters. Tyr...
- Video: Announcement of the 2009 Rock and Roll Hall...
- Video: Behind the scenes of "The Office" cutie Jen...
- Video: Snoop Dog's manager Ted Chung shows off his...
- Video: Ricardo Montalban remembered the proper way...
- Video: Kate Hudson hangs with her new man Adam Sco...
- Video: Jessica Simpson goes out with her parents a...
- Nicole Kidman says reports of her slamming her per...
- Hayden Panettiere calls cops to get her license ba...
- Links! Sarah Jessica Parker's wardrobe malfunction...
- Video: Behind the scenes of a sexy Isla Fisher pho...
- Video: Whitney Port has the nipple slip down to a ...
- Video: Brooklyn man sells Barack Obama sneakers on...
- Keeley Hazell e-mails Geno and expresses her undyi...
- Cheap Trick to play full "Sgt. Pepper" album with ...
- Hundreds of cruise patrons risk drowning when New ...
- Claims that "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson has h...
- Will Britney Spears "If You Seek Amy" be censored ...
- Links! Howie Mandel hospitalized. Miley Cyrus and ...
- Video: Jennifer Love Hewitt gets restraining order...
- Video: Gene Simmons' New Years resolution is to st...
- Video: Sexy Megan Fox says she's going to vomit be...
- Video: Fergie and Josh Duhamel go off to their hon...
- Video: David Hasselhoff gets dirty with a sexy go-...
- Vanessa Hudgens auditions for "Twilight" sequel!
- Video: Couple gets married at Taco Bell...and she'...
- Liev Schreiber says fatherhood is f***ing" hard!
- Video: David Duchovney, Rainn Wilson, Amy Adams, J...
- Video: Aaron Eckhart hints that Two-Face may retur...
- Links! Bernard Madoff hot sauce? Danny Bonaduce an...
- Video: Samantha Ronson parties WITHOUT Lindsay Loh...
- Video: "Mad Men" star Jon Hamm interview at the Go...
- Video: Thousands particpiapte in test run for Bara...
- Video: Prince Harry apologizes for his shocking ra...
- Video: Diddy, Mary J. Blige, Busta Rymes, Ice-T an...
- Video: Katy Perry answers question about her break...
- Video: D.L. Hughley talks about John Travolta's so...
- ▼ 01/11 - 01/18 (59)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1900)
- ► 2006 (585)