Saturday, June 07, 2008
Anne Heche has reached a divorce settlement with her ex-husband Coley Laffoon, the Associated Press reports.
The actress, 39, must pay Laffoon, 34, a lump sum of $275,000, along with $3,700 a month in child support for their son, Homer, 6.
A judge also ruled that she must pay 75 percent of Homer's private-school tuition. (They agreed to split the cost of any of their son's "agreed upon extracurricular activities.")
The two wed in 2001.
Laffon filed for divorce in February, citing irreconcilable differences.
Soon after, Heche accused him of frequenting strip clubs, watching porn and being a deadbeat dad.
He fired back in court papers, saying her "credibility should also be called into question as a result of her mental instability, which was highly publicized in her  autobiography entitled Call Me Crazy."
The actress who played Wonder Woman on TV in the 1970s says she didn't do anything extraordinary when she discovered a body this week on the Potomac River in Washington.
Lynda Carter tells The Washington Post she was alone in a boat when she saw the body Wednesday. She says she didn't have a cell phone with her, so she yelled to some fishermen and asked them to call police. Carter waited until rescuers arrived and directed them to the body.
District of Columbia police say the body of 47-year-old Helen Johnstone of Washington was found floating on the river Wednesday. The medical examiner's office has not declared an official cause of death.
Carter says she "did what anybody would have done."
Friday, June 06, 2008
Steve Lukather: "I would like to make a formal annoucement as I have been barraged by e-mails and speculations on various websites. The fact is yes I have left Toto. There is no more Toto. I told the guys before the last leg of our tour.We had some differences in how business was being done. The other fact is that I have been the only guy who was at the first rehearsal till the last gig a month or so ago. When Jeff died part of us all died with him. We pursued it and had some great times. Simon was a champ replacing Jeff at a most difficult time. Bobby was out of the band for 16 years and then came back and you know the other singer stories. Other than Bobby, Joe was the only guy that really fit with us cause he was a high school buddy as well. No offence to Bobby at all............
I have only the deepest respect for the guys that have been in and out of this band over the years. We had a great run and I owe an awful lot to the experience and the success we had. We hung in there hard despite being the most hated band in the world by most so called "rock critics". We took the punches and kept going. Our old label President Donnie Ienner ruined us in the USA by not releasing our records and not letting us out of our contract for over 10 YEARS! And that really set us back. Why? You have to ask the man himself cause we never knew why. He just didnt like our music or us personally I guess. We will never know.
Charlize Theron thinks celebrities who love being in the media spotlight are "ugly."
The 'Monster' actress has no desire to be photographed at star-studded parties and does not understand why some of her peers bow to public pressure.
She said: "It comes across as this really sad need for approval. I've heard people make comments like, 'You don't really want to be in the tabloids but you need to be for your career.' They believe it's actually important. It's not. It's ugly."
"People say, 'That's your job.' It really isn't, actually. It's not my job to go out there and make an a*s out of myself."
The star also argued against the idea that celebrities should give up their right to privacy in exchange for money and fame.
She added to GQ magazine: "Like, your life belongs to us now? That's the deal? I didn't get that memo. It wasn't sent to me and I didn't sign it. So, f**k you."
Jessica Simpson makes surprise appearance at Nashville Music fest. They love her! They really love her!
Simpson showed up without on-again, off-again beau Tony Romo, who was practicing with his Dallas Cowboys teammates.
"Come on Over" is receiving positive feedback. "This is as good as any Carrie Underwood song, Keith Kaufman, program director for Nashville's WSIX 97.9 FM told Us. She is scheduled to perform the song on The View on June 25.
Dream Theater performing an "instrumedly" live.
What did Kathy Griffin say to Lance Bass? Ayyyy!
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt made how much? Celebslam
Lindsay Lohan shows off some cleavage. Fire Cubed
Kristen Bell wears short shorts. NewsToob
Charlie Sheen's marriage is already 1 week old. Popbytes
She gives the best quotes...........
British actress Kate Beckinsale isn't bothered she can't cook - because she makes up for it in the bedroom.
The Pearl Harbor star admits she is a terrible wife because she cannot cook a decent meal for her husband Len Wiseman. But she insists she makes up for it in other areas.
She tells British magazine Glamour, "I'm the worst wife in the cooking department. I always thought you can't be good at food and sex, but you can always order the food in. I'd rather he didn't order in the sex."
“Karina has parted ways with her two year relationship with Mario Lopez,” says Smirnoff’s spokesperson. “The relationship wasn’t heading in the right direction.”
Lopez issued the following statement through his rep: “Karina and I have the utmost respect for each other. She is a phenomenal and talented woman. I support her always and feel blessed to have her in my life.”
The on-again, off-again couple–spotted frolicking in Miami last month– began dating in 2006 when they were partnered together on the third season of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.
Though they remained mum about their relationship, they were spotted vacationing in Mexico together shortly after coming in second on the hit reality dance competition. The following May, Lopez, 34, and the Ukrainian-born Smirnoff moved in together.
In April, Smirnoff shot down reports of a breakup, telling PEOPLE, “We are going strong.”
Her 36MMM bust – each weighing 9kg (20lbs) – finally made it into the record books years after she learned there was a category for natural breasts.
'I contacted Guinness World Records and asked if they had a category for implants, but they said no, so I let it go,' she said.
'Then they asked me if I was interested as they were creating a category. Eventually they told me I won.'
Thursday, June 05, 2008
The folks behind “The Hills” are getting ready for another dose of reality.
MTV has a “Hills” spin-off in the works, which would follow celebutante-in-the-making Whitney Port, according to Us Weekly.
A source reportedly told Us the new show will track the 23-year-old Whitney as she travels coast to coast working for People’s Revolution, a fashion PR firm.
While working on the east coast, Whitney reportedly befriends a group of NYC gals, including socialite Olivia Palermo.
“There will be more blondes in the city than you ever expected,” the source told Us Weekly.
When contacted by Access Hollywood, a rep for MTV said they could not confirm the spin-off report.
Jerry Ferro's life is brought into focus on his 40th birthday and it's not a pretty picture. A once-promising amateur boxer – who quit so he wouldn't risk his perfect record of underachievement – Jerry has been knocking around from one job to another and spinning his wheels in an unsatisfying relationship. After sparring with an up-and-coming pro and throwing him a one-punch knockdown, Jerry reluctantly steps into the ring and despite an ass-kicking, decides it’s time to make his return to competitive boxing and go for Olympic gold!
Thanks to my pal MC for drilling these three albums into my head 1,034 times back in the day.........
Paris Hilton doesn't have a bun in the oven.
The heiress, 27, sparked blog rumors when she wore a green satin slip-dress to Crown Bar in Los Angeles Wednesday.
But her rep tells Usmagazine.com reports are "completely false."
Still, the heiress has said she wouldn't mind having a little one running around eventually.
“I love kids, so one day I’ll have some of my own,” she told Us in May.
Asked if she wants children with beau Benji Madden, she replied, "Maybe ... we are very in love.
"Everyday he does romantic things, and he writes me beautiful letters," she went on. "He just has a heart of gold.”
The break up rumors will start in less than 2 weeks............
Justin Timberlake can no longer call his house a bachelor pad — he’s asked his girlfriend, Jessica Biel, to move in! “Jessica is preparing to live in Justin’s Hollywood Hills home,” an insider tells In Touch. “They’re both really excited.” But the 26-year-old actress is also hanging on to her own Brentwood, Calif., digs. “Jessica’s giving the house to her parents and brother because she doesn’t want to sell it,” the insider adds. It’s a big deal for Justin, 27, who has never taken this relationship step before, but the insider insists that he’s ready. “They’re definitely headed for marriage,” the insider says. “Moving in is just the beginning.” So how does the couple — who have been together since January 2007 — make it work? “They avoid the spotlight as much as possible,” the insider adds. The couple has been apart while Jessica’s been filming in South Carolina. There’s plenty of room for Jess in Justin’s six-bedroom mansion.
I'm a long time fan of Neal Morse. His work with "Spock's Beard" is still some of the best progressive rock ever recorded. His Transatlantic project with Mike Portnoy of Dream Theater, Roine Stolt of Flower Kings, and Pete Trewaves of Marillion was awe inspiring. Neal has left both bands and has recorded several Christian CDs with his trademark progressive rock flair. His latest release is a 2 DVD set of live performances titled "Sole Scriptura and Beyond". The DVDs contain two wonderful performances from 2 separate concerts. In addition to performing tunes from his solo works "?", "Sole Scriptura" and "One", Neal performs "Spock's Beard" favorite "the Door" and Transatlantic's "We All Need Some Light". The intensity of the performances is amazing! Neal has never performed or sounded better. He has surrounded himself with a talented band whose incredible sound had me increasing the volume again and again! Paul Bielatowicz is a youngster who can certainly attain "Guitar God" status! (No pun intended). The music is inspiring with a rocking progressive edge that is truly unique. Do yourself a favor and order a couple of copies. Keep one for your music library and pass one along to a friend. They will thank you............
Neal Morse's official site
Direct link to purchasing "Sola Scriptura & Beyond"
Toto performing "Rosanna" live.
Hugh Jackman throws children! Ayyyy!
Britney Spears to appear in Pussycat Dolls video. Britney Spears Is Not Dead Yet
Nick Hogan's cell. Candy Kirby
Jodie Sweetin is a Mom...God help us. Celebitchy
Jessica Simpson's country album. lovebscott
Marissa Miller is not ugly. NewsToob
I'm a big fan of 50 Cent. Really.....Can I have a car?......
Rapper-turned-Hollywood star 50 Cent treated new co-star Val Kilmer to a $100,000 car after the pair became pals on the set of their new movie. The pair hit it off while shooting Streets of Blood together in Shreveport, Louisiana, and bonded over their love of vintage cars.
And Kilmer was stunned when the rapper handed over the keys to a 1965 Chevy Impala, from his extensive fleet of vehicles.
50 Cent's producing partner Randall Emmett confirms to In Touch Weekly, "Val was shocked. 50 is an amazing guy and incredibly generous."
John Mayer is not a fan of the game Guitar Hero, because he thinks it makes it easy for untalented people to pretend they are good at playing the instrument.Jennifer Aniston’s bitter new man claims no game could ever match the enjoyment gained from playing the axe for real.He tells Rolling Stone: "Guitar Hero was devised to bring the guitar-playing experience to the masses without them having to put anything into it. “And having done both, there's nothing like really playing guitar. I mean, what would you rather drive, a Ferrari or one of those amusement-park cars on a track?"He may be able to play a guitar, but that doesn’t mean his songs are any good
I find it hard to belive that ET would do this..........Would they?
The celebrity newsmagazine denied Wednesday that it knew about an impostor before the broadcast. The identity of the impostor remained unknown.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
A source tells Us Joe asked Romo, 28, to drop his agent so he could take over his NFL career and $67.5 million contract.
He even offered to broker a deal to sell his engagement and wedding to a magazine should Romo and Jessica, 27, get engaged. "'If you guys have a marriage, I can do the same [sell it] that I did with Ashlee,'" a source quotes Joe as saying.
As tension grew, the Dallas Cowboys quarterback gave Jessica an ultimatum: Tell dad to back
When asked for comment by Us, Joe defended himself, telling Us, “It’s unfair to criticize me for what every manager does for his or her clients. And in this business, where people can quickly turn on you, who better than a parent to be working for his children?"
Romo was also turned off by Jessica's partying, another source adds. "Tony goes out and he will drink socially, but he said Jess takes it to an extreme," the pal tells Us.
For now, a source says Romo and Simpson are back on, in "a talking stage."
Adds the source of their relationship, "it's in a middle-of-the-road state."
I respect her for this........
After nearly five months, Mary-Kate Olsen still refuses to speak about the fact that she was the first person called after Heath Ledger was found dead in his apartment."I'm not going to comment on that," Olsen, who turns 22 on June 13, tells Elle in its July issue. "I won't give you a word about that in the nicest way possible. Let's move on." The actress, who said in a statement last January that "Heath was a "friend" and "his death is a tragic loss," also keeps mum about being a celebrity. "It's not a part of my life. It's a media perception of who I am," she tells the magazine. "It's very weird. I mean, if I see a paparazzi shot of me walking that's in a magazine or something at some event, it's as if I see it from an outsider's point of view. There's like a character, almost, and then there's me."
Current confirmed celebrities to attend are: Ryan Seacrest, Lisa Rinna .& Harry Hamlin, Illeana Douglas, Kelly Rutherford, Linda Blair, Maria Menounos, Ellen K, James Madio, Ariel Winters, Brittney Gastineau, Karina Smirnoff, Rebecca Cardon, Tian Kitchen, Mike O'Hearn and Lisa Foxx.
This is just tooooo good!
Mike & The Mechanics video for "Everybody gets a second chance"
Kelly Ripa or a Yak? Ayyyy!
The Pussycat Dolls shoot a music video. Celebslam
Angelina Jolie slams Disney. In Case You Didn't Know
Prison Break spoilers! Televisonista
Ashley Tisadle runs. The Rad Report
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2311)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
06/01 - 06/08
- Anne Heche ordered to pay ex-husband $275,000 in a...
- Video: Hillary Clinton backs out and says "Yes We ...
- Video: Jack Black talks about Kung Fu Panda!
- "Wonder Woman" Lynda Carter finds dead body in riv...
- Steve Lukather announces that Toto is dead!
- Charlize Theron tells all of us to F**k Off!!
- Jessica Simpson makes surprise appearance at Nashv...
- Video: Katy Perry "I Kissed a Girl".
- Video: Ashanti interview!
- Video: Barry Bonds pleads not guilty!
- Links that can pronounce instrumedly!
- Kate Beckinsale prefers to have sex rather than co...
- Red Sox and Rays Baseball Brawl! Video: Coco Crisp...
- Mario Lopez and Karina Smirnoff break up.
- Maxi Mounds enters Guinness Book of World Records ...
- "The Hills" Whitney Port to get her own show?
- Video: Lost's Harold Perrineau's controversial rac...
- Video: Nas' "Black President" inspired by Barack O...
- "Hammer" starring "Dancing with the Stars" Adam Co...
- U2's "Boy", "October" and "War" to be reissued wit...
- Paris Hilton is NOT pregnant!
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel to live in sin!...
- Neal Morse's "Sola Scriptura and Beyond" DVD is a ...
- Links that love Rosanna!
- 50 Cent gives Val Kilmer a $100,000 vintage car as...
- John Mayer hates "Guitar Hero"!
- Sources says Entertainment Tonight knew that their...
- Video: Jack Black talks about spilling the beans a...
- Joe Simpson scared Tony Romo away from Jessica Sim...
- Mary-Kate Olsen refuses to speak about Heath Ledge...
- "Dogs in Danger" event features Jai Rodriguez, Sha...
- Video: General Hospital's Maurice Bernard talks ab...
- Video: Tila Tequila's "A Shot at love 2" features ...
- Video: Erik Estrada talks about almost getting int...
- David Archuleta concert cancelled by American Idol...
- Links that give everybody a second chance!
- Howard Stern interviews Rosie O'Donnell in an hour...
- Gillian Anderson is pregnant with a human baby!
- Hillary Clinton to run as an independent??
- Uma Thurman accused of exaggerating stalker threat...
- Pam Anderson looking for husband number four!
- Video: Jon Stewart interviews Scott McClellan. Geo...
- Video: New "Get Smart" movie trailer!
- Listen to all of Alanis Morissette's new "Flavors ...
- Gina Gershon says she's never had sex with Bill Cl...
- Danity Kane bikini photos!
- New Beach Boys 16 disc CD box set to be released o...
- Snoop Dogg's new animated DVD features Nate Dogg, ...
- Alec Baldwin's new book says that Kim Basinger get...
- Video: Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson's wild an...
- Video: Danny Bonaduce says that Tatum O'Neil's dru...
- Video: Brooke Shields tells women to be confident!...
- Video: Linkin Park's "Leave Out All the Rest".
- Christina Aguilera calls herself a sexy mother!
- "The Accidental Husband" starring Uma Thurman open...
- Links that draw warm, wet circles!
- "Invisible Target" to be released on DVD June 10!
- Diddy says he's not diddling Cameron Diaz!
- Michael Lohan slams Dina Lohan for partying while ...
- Tila Tequila says Lindsay Lohan should be a proud ...
- Man eats NOTHING but Mars bars for 17 years!
- Ali Larter makes my day!
- Video: "I Love Money" preview. Breasts, eating sco...
- Jennifer Aniston takes John Mayer over to meet Cou...
- Jessica Alba bikini pregnant pictures. When is the...
- Lady GaGa relesaes "Just Dance" the first single o...
- Ashley Judd talks about activism and being oh so p...
- "Sex And the City"'s Kim Cattrall to star in new H...
- Scott Weiland embarrasses himself with awful perfo...
- Links that visit Metropolis!
- Jessica Simpson says Ashlee Simpson will be an inc...
- Video: Watch the entire MTV Movie Awards online!
- Tatum O'Neil arrested for buying crack. She says s...
- "Sex and the City" movie crushes the competition b...
- Video: Ashanti, JoJo and Llyod perform at prom!
- Kurt Cobain's ashes are stolen! Courtney Love may ...
- Video: What do you get by mixing "Lost" and "Sex a...
- Barack Obama's medical records get Jon Stewart all...
- Video: Sneak peek of Haylie Duff and the "Legally ...
- Video: Sex and the City movie review.
- ▼ 06/01 - 06/08 (80)
- ► 2007 (1899)
- ► 2006 (585)