Saturday, March 29, 2008
Friday, March 28, 2008
Marillion's Fish teamed up with Genesis' Tony Banks for "Shortcut to Somewhere" from the "Quicksilver" movie.
Iliana Fischer on the beach. Celebrity Puke
Barack Obama on "The View" Celebrity Smack
Jennifer Aniston and Orlando Bloom? Hollyscoop
Exclusive Chris Brown track. lovebscott
New Keeley Hazell pictures. NewsToob
Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's baby pics will bring in the $$. Right Celebrity
Samaire Armstrong leaves "Dirty Sexy Money" :( Televisionista
I am now an official fan of Trace Adkins.......
The singer is apparently having lingering traces of Frappucino and Cheeto flushed out of her system at a Beverly Hills clinic as part of a new health kick.
A source at the clinic tells The Mirror: "Cleansing a few times a week gets rid of lingering stuff in the colon.
"Britney's had the treatment before and says it makes her feel great, more upbeat and energetic."
What happened in Vegas? Don't ask Kate Bosworth – she can't remember! The 25-year-old actress cannot recall shooting her love scene with Jim Sturgess for 21, she told PEOPLE at Wednesday's Cinema Society and Calvin Klein Jeans-sponsored screening of the film in Manhattan. "We were both so drunk," the Superman Returns star said. "Jim and I became such good friends, we decided to have a couple of drinks, loosen up and go for it." Surgess – who plays the lead in the shot-on-location casino flick, based on Ben Mezrich's book, Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six MIT Students Who Took Vegas for Millions – has similarly fuzzy recollections. "We were on Grey Goose, I think," said the British actor. "It was brilliant for about half and an hour. As we continued to drink ... it just became sloppy and messy. I couldn't stand up at one point." After the screening Wednesday, the two stars headed to SoHo's Mercer Kitchen, where Mary-Kate Olsen, Helena Christensen and Clive Owen joined in for dinner and blackjack. Unlike in Vegas, everyone was on their best behavior.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
It’s a bit spooky, innit?” said Rick Astley, the singer who made the song famous in 1987 and who is not dead. With considerable help, including assists from RCA Records, the webmaster of Astley’s U.K. fan site, and his manager at Sony BMG, I tracked down Astley at his home in London last weekend. He spoke for the first time about the phenomenon called Rickrolling, best described by example: You are reading your favorite Hollywood gossip blog and arrive at a link urging you to “Click here for exclusive video of Britney’s latest freakout!!” Click you do, but instead of Britney, it’s a dashing 21-year-old Briton that pops onto the screen. You, sir, have been Rickroll’d.
Over the last year or so, Astley has watched with puzzled amazement as “Never Gonna Give You Up” has been mocked, celebrated, remixed and reprised, its original music video viewed millions of times on YouTube, all by a generation that could barely swallow its Gerber carrots when the song first topped the pop charts.
“I think it’s just one of those odd things where something gets picked up and people run with it,” Astley said. “But that’s what brilliant about the Internet.”
Genesis "Carpet Crawlers 1999". Peter Gabriel and Steve Hackett joined Phil Collins, Tony Banks and Mike Rutherford for the tune. The boys "mailed in" their parts. Steve Hackett has said that he was unhappy with the final mix. I have to admit loving the track. Hearing Peter and Phil harmonizing is magic. Steve's guitar may not be what he envisioned, but I love it........
Nicole Trunfio is not ugly. Celebrity Pictures
Richie Sambora's new mug shot. Celebrity Puke
Christina Aguilera's husband loves her cleavage. Celebrity Smack
Listen to Beyonce's new single. lovebscott
"Speed Racer" movie posters. NewsToob
"Prison Break" will return for a 4th season. Televisionista
The couple want another brother or sister for their biological tot, Coco.
“We would adopt in a second,” David told In Touch. “I know people who have adopted. I see no difference.”
As for 3-year-old, Coco: “She’s great, she really is fantastic.”
“Seeing Coco growing into her own person is incredible!” David adds.
With Courtney's pal Jennifer Aniston always hanging around, they shouldn't be short of a babysitter.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Journey performing "Wheel In The Sky" live in 1979.
Kim Kardashian shops for light bulbs. Celebrity Pictures
Kim Bosworth looks radiant at Letterman. Celebrity Smack
Ashton Kutcher shirtless. lovebscott
Charisma Carpenter pics! Yay! NewsToob
A Rod tried to pick up Jose Canseco's wife? Right Celebrity
Did Britney Spears score in the ratings? Televisionista
"People are saying I had another nose job and I did not. That's ridiculous," she tells People exclusively.
"I was away in New Zealand filming a movie (They Came From Upstairs) and so people think I went away to have more work done. But I didn't."
Ashley also hit back at those who criticized her for going under the knife to change her appearance at such a tender age.
"[Tabloids] have doctors talk about what they think I did with my surgery, but they did not examine me," she says "They don't know what I have inside my nose."
As for those whispers that she’s also gone in for breast enlargement surgery?
"Look at me," she says, laughing. "Does it look like it to you? No! It's ridiculous. I'm not for plastic surgery. I'm not going to get another surgery.
"I can promise you that."
Will Ashley's words come back to haunt her?
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Jennifer Love Hewitt's video for "Bare Naked".
Kim Kardashian got rear ended. Celebrity Puke
Priscilla Presley's face disaster. Celebrity Smack
Man crashes car due to his Oreo. Circus Hour
Smashing Pumpkins sue Virgin. lovebscott
Allessandra Ambrosio in a bikini. NewsToob
B-52's release new CD today. Popbytes
Details party. Yay Sarah Shahi! OMG I Love Her Style!
Kiefer would be great on "Dirty Sexy Money"................
However, "sad" Donald desperately tried to pave a way for him to portray the father of Kiefer's counter-terrorism agent Jack Bauer at a later date - by making a far-fetched plot proposal.
The 72-year-old - an avid viewer of the action series - says, "He asked me to play his father but I couldn't because I was doing (Fool's Gold). That was sad. When it turned out I couldn't do it, I said to Kiefer, 'Why don't you have it turn out that James is your stepfather? And then I come in..."
Monday, March 24, 2008
Batman movie + Maggie = Gold!
Before she was whisked off to the presentation, we asked whether she'd been getting into any of the action in the new movie and how that had been. "Somewhat," she responded. "They took really good care of me. I thought I might get bruised up but in fact, I didn't. They really knew what they were doing. I was scared to do some of the action stuff I had to do, and I did it once, and I was like, 'Oh, this is a blast!'"
The California Guitar Trio performing Yes' "Heart of the Sunrise" live with Yes vocalist Jon Anderson and bass legend Tony Levin.
Tara Reid looks....nice! Celebrity Smack
Jennifer Love Hewitt goes shopping. Celebslam
Easter Bunny caught in sex tape scandal. Circus Hour
George Michael's new tune. lovebscott
Gemma Atkinson's "Loaded" photo shoot. NewsToob
G.I. Joe movie photos. Right Celebrity
Who is coming out on "Gossip Girl"? Seriously? OMG! WTF!
Miley Cyrus eats at McDonalds. Splash
Actress Teri Hatcher has been baking tasty treats for her pal Felicity Huffman on the set of Desperate Housewives. The 43-year-old star recalls how Huffman persuaded her to bake a cake - but cheekily took the credit it for it after presenting it to her husband, actor William H. Macy.
She says, "I made Felicity a pie. For some reason, she had to have a pie. And I was like, 'I'll make it.'
"She e-mailed me afterwards and said, 'Bill loved it. I didn't' tell him who made it - I took credit, and the brownie points are going to last me a year. Thank you very much.'
Watch the episode at CBS's website
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Did they realize that the cameras were on? Sad......
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1702)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
03/23 - 03/30
- X-Files sequel movie poster revealed!
- Tom Cavanaugh talks about catching a serial killer...
- Links looking for a shortcut to somewhere!
- The Backstreet Boys continue their reign of spoile...
- Britney Spears cleans her colon 3 times a week.
- Kate Bosworth got drunk before getting nude for lo...
- Happy Birthday Tony Banks!
- Rick Astley talks about "Rickrolling"!!
- Breast implants can kill!! Don't make your wife or...
- Links that fear the carpet crawlers!
- Adriana Lima sold me 38 camera phones!
- Courtney Cox to adopt baby. Maybe.........
- Don't make fun of my pink shirt! Fool!
- Video: French President's wife's Carla Bruni nude ...
- Links that watch the "Wheel In The Sky"!
- Ashley Tisdale denies having a second nude errrr.....
- Critics love Britney Spears....for now.
- Video of George Clooney getting mobbed by women at...
- Links that are bare naked!!
- Donald Sutherland gives Kiefer Sutherland "24" plo...
- Hannah Montana poisons children!
- Maggie Gyllenhaal talks about not getting beat up ...
- Giada gets baby advice from Sheryl Crow & Courtney...
- Links that watch the heart of the sunrise!
- Shocker! Felicity Huffman feeds husband William H....
- Big Brother contestant Adam is sent his favorite b...
- Video of new James Bond girls on location!
- Backstreet Boys look like spoiled brats whining to...
- ▼ 03/23 - 03/30 (28)
- ► 2007 (1899)
- ► 2006 (585)